Okay... All right, well,
我们把整栋楼都疏散了
we've cleared the building.
现在我们要做的就是想办法把罗素
And now we need to figure out a plan to get Russell
和那受伤的孩子救出来
and the injured kid out of there.
没错 活着救出来
Yeah, alive.
是的 活着救出来
Yeah, alive.
长官
Sir,
你想要监听 这个给你
you wanted sound, I got it for you.
我把麦克风放到这个肾上腺素注射器里了
I put a mic inside this epinephrine injector.
我想我们可以把它和其余的药品
I figure we could get it to Russell
一块交给罗素
with the rest of the medical supplies.
干得不错 邓恩
Nice work, Dunn.
现在我们得想办法让罗素知道
Now, we need to figure out a way to let Russell know
这东西里装有麦克风
that there's a microphone implanted in this device.
交给我吧
I can take care of that.
犯罪现场调查员桑德斯来送东西了
CSI Sanders is approaching for transfer!
他拿激光枪指着你
He's got a laser on you.
不要突然移♥动♥
No sudden moves!
把包放下
Put down the bag
还有电脑
and the laptop.
把手放到两边 然后转一圈
Put your hands to the sides and turn around.
慢点
Slowly!
我没带武器
I'm not armed.
就是个送东西的
Just the delivery guy.
你现在想怎么办
What's your plan now?
你去拿东西
You can take the delivery.
很高兴看到你完好无损
Glad to see you're still in one piece.
情况有多严重
How bad is it?
非常严重
It's pretty bad.
都在这里了 食物 水 药品
It's all here: Food, water... meds.
对了
Oh, uh,
我把你桌上的肾上腺素给带来了
I grabbed your epinephrine from your desk.
我会把它放在身边的 多谢
I'll keep it close by. Thank you.
磨叽什么呢
Hey, what's the hold up?!
没有 我回来了
No hold up. I'm coming back in.
罗素
Hey, Russell.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back in a while.
进来了
Coming in.
收到你的短♥信♥了 有什么发现
Hey. You texted me. You got something?
从松田警官体内取出的子弹
So, the bullets that we recovered from Officer Matsuda
没什么发现 但是
didn't provide us anything, but
枪手扔下了一把枪
the shooter dropped a gun
又是另一回事儿了
and that's another story.
枪转手过很多次
Gun's been through a lot of hands.
首先 卖♥♥家卖♥♥出之后又转手七次
First, seller and then seven other sales after that.
最后到了亚利桑那州
Ending up in Arizona.
去年被霍兰德·沃克买♥♥走
Purchased last year by Mr. Holland Walker.
四十八岁
Age 48.
住在斯科茨代尔
Scottsdale address.
沃克先生的枪在亚利桑那州
How does Mr. Walker's gun, in Arizona,
最后是怎么到了一个孩子的手中
end up in the hands of a kid
来枪击拉斯维加斯警♥察♥局的
shooting up LVPD?
给沃克打电♥话♥ 看看他知不知道
Call Walker. See if he has an answer.
新闻"议员霍克不再参与竞选"
"妓♥女♥因透露高♥官♥嫖♥客♥姓名而遭抨击"
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在看自己有没有上新闻
Looking for yourself on the news?
你怎么样 雅各
How you doing here, Jacob?
感觉还不错 先生
Feeling good, sir.
其实 我没有
Actually, I'm not...
没什么感觉
I'm not feeling much of anything.
那是药挺有效 伙计
Well, that's 'cause you're on some pretty good drugs there, buddy.
我把这儿清理一下 你就没事了
I'm just gonna clean you up here and you'll be good to go.
你是医生 听你的
Well, you're the doctor.
能帮个忙吗
Hey. Do me a favor, will you?
来搭把手
Give me a hand here.
不是要你把枪放下
I'm-I'm not asking you to put the gun down.
就是叫你帮个忙
I just need, I just need a hand.
给我点水
Give me some water.
拜托
Please.
拜托了 行不行
Oh, come on, will you?
把手沾上血 还是什么
You afraid to get your hands bloody, or something?
把水递给我
Hand me the water.
快啊
Come on.
行
All right.
太惊险了
That was a close one.
罗素心里有数
Russell knows what he's doing.
那是什么徽章 上面是圣克里斯托弗吗
What is that medal? Is that Saint Christopher?
是 怎样
Yeah. So?
看起来对你挺重要的 没别的意思
Well, it just looked like it was important to you, that's all.
我以前也有过一枚
I used to have one of those.
不错
Good for you.
放松 放松 放松
Easy. Easy. Easy.
我妻子给我的
My wife gave it to me.
她希望保佑我不在工作中受伤
She wanted to protect me at work.
你那个是谁给你的
Who gave you yours?
跟你直说吧 你想跟我聊
I told you this whole, "Let's have a conversation thing"
这招没用
isn't going to work.
那这一夜可够难熬的
It's gonna make for a hell of a long evening.
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
得了 伙计
Come on, dude.
别犯傻了
Don't be such a tool.
我就这么一说
I'm ju... I'm just saying.
如果你这是自杀式袭击
If this was supposed to be a suicide mission,
你怎么还不死
then why aren't you dead?
知道吗
You know something?
我想你也在考虑这个问题
I think you're wondering the same thing.
我想这世上有个人是你不想伤害的
I think there's someone out there you don't want to hurt.
那人会为你担心
You know, someone who's worried about you.
也许就是那个人送给你的徽章
Maybe the same person who gave you that medal.
我觉得你可以闭嘴了
I'm thinking you should shut up.
该死
Oh, hell. Uh...
你拿着 就一会儿
Hold onto this, just for a second.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
还好吧
You all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
他干嘛那样看我们
Why's he looking at us like that?
那个水瓶
The water bottle.
怎么了
What about it?
截一下屏
Get me a screen grab.
-把瓶子的图像分离出来 -是
- Isolate that bottle. - Yes, sir.
妈的 他把那家伙的指纹搞来了
Son of a bitch, he just got us the guy's prints.
我就说他很在行
I told you he knew what he was doing.
足够检验了吗
Are they good enough to run?
有高人在 当然了
In the right hands... yes.
这样就行了 看看有什么结果
This should do it. We'll see what we got.
马克·鲍威尔 十六岁
Mark Powell. 16 years old.
档案封存
十六岁的孩子走进警局 对警♥察♥大开杀戒
16-year-old walks into PD and starts killing cops.
怎么会有这种事
How does that happen?
他的未成年人犯罪记录被封存了
Well, his juvie record's sealed.
也许能从那里面找到答案
Maybe there'll be some answers in there.
也许这里就有答案
Well, maybe there's some answers here.
内华达州 拉斯维加斯 贾斯珀巷1276号♥
有家庭住址
Got a home address.
那是孩子的母亲辛西娅·鲍威尔
That's the kid's mom right there, Cynthia Powell.
她知不知道他儿子
Does she have any idea why her son
-为什么做出这种事 -不知道
- might do something like this? - No.
她跟布拉斯谈过了 还没回过神来呢
She talked to Brass. She's still in shock.
她说她连枪都没有
Said she doesn't even own a gun.
完全不知道她儿子怎么能搞到
Has no clue how her son would be able to get his hands
一把这样的枪
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表