when he got rid of the body in the trunk.
尸体是很重的
Dead weight is heavy.
可能凶手需要康纳帮忙
Maybe the killer needed Conner's help.
副驾驶位那侧的轮胎看上去有沥青
Looks like there's tar on the passenger side of the car.
肯定是在康纳被杀害
They must've picked it up
差不多的时间粘上去的
around the time Mr. Conner was killed.
也就是说这车从刚铺过沥青的路上开过
Means the car was driven over a freshly paved road.
找到路 可能我们就能找到
Find the road, maybe we'll find
康纳家的其他人了
the rest of the Conner family.
我要告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
我从来没租过什么储存仓库
I never rented any storage locker.
那你怎么解释这些照片 道格
How else do you explain these photos, Doug?
它们是早上9点35分在梅布鲁克仓库拍下的
They were taken at Maybrook Storage at 9:35 A.M.
康纳一家失踪的同一天
The same day the Conner family went missing.
我整个早上都在康纳家的院子里
I was digging trenches in the Conner's yard
挖沟槽
that whole morning.
那不是我
That is not me.
照片里你穿的那件衬衫
The shirt you're wearing in the photo
跟我在医院里拿到的你的衬衫一样
is the same one I collected from you at the hospital.
世界上不可能只有我一个人喜欢格子
I can't be the only guy in the world who likes plaid, man.
杜怀特·康纳的尸体
Dwight Conner was found dead
在你租的仓库里被发现
in a storage locker that you rented.
他的脑袋被棒球棍打烂了
With his head bashed in by a baseball bat.
康纳的妻子克莱尔和两个孩子失踪了
Conner's wife, Claire, and their two children are missing.
他们的房♥子里到处都是血
Blood is spattered all over their house.
也就是被你霸占的那座房♥子
The same house you were squatting in.
我跟你说了 是他们邀请我去住的
I told you, they invited me to live with them.
道格 你的意思是
Okay, Doug, so you're telling me
你以前从没见过康纳一家吗
that you never saw any of the Conner family before?
我一直都是这么说的
That's what I keep telling you.
你在撒谎 道格
You're lying, Doug.
你和伊森·康纳同一天在同一家医院
You and Ethan Conner were on a 72-hour psych hold
接受七十二小时的戒毒疗程
in the same facility on the same day.
一月十三号♥
January 13.
他是因为吸毒过量 你是因为医疗戒毒
He was there for an O.D. You were for medical detox.
-所以呢 -小组里只有十个人
- So? - So, there's only ten people in the unit!
你还跟我说你从没见过他
You're telling me you never even saw the guy?
-确实没有 -那伊森在家里
- Nope. - So it's just a coincidence
为你提供一份工作和他全家都失踪这事
that Ethan offered you a job at their house
只是巧合吗
and his whole family may be dead?
听着 我不是说我是圣人
Look, I'm not saying I'm a saint.
我从十三岁起就是个瘾君子
Okay? I've been an addict since I was 13.
酒精 可♥卡♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥ 你能想到的所有
Alcohol, coke, meth, you name it.
但我从没伤害过别人
But I have never hurt anybody.
承认吧 你为了满足毒瘾可以做任何事
Admit it-- you'll do anything to feed your habit.
甚至是杀人
Even kill.
如果我们以这桩罪起诉你
If we charge you for this crime,
这就是谋杀
you're looking at murder.
你知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
帮你自己个忙吧
So do yourself a favor.
告诉我们康纳一家剩下的成员在哪
Tell us where the rest of the Conner family is,
也许我们还能做个交易
and maybe we can cut a deal.
我不想再说了
I'm done talking.
我需要律师
I want a lawyer.
我有些DNA检验结果要给你
Okay, so, I've got some DNA results here for you.
在房♥子里发现的未知男性DNA
The unknown male DNA that we found in the house
与这里的康纳先生匹配
is a match to Mr. Conner here.
所以他是在房♥子里受伤的
So he was injured there,
然后在仓库里被杀的
and then killed in the, in the storage unit.
然后亨利将康纳先生的DNA
And then Henry compared Mr. Conner's DNA
与未知女性的血迹进行了比对
against the unknown female blood.
没有相同的标记
There were no markers in common.
她跟他肯定没有血缘关系
She they're definitely not related in any way.
所以在房♥子里被杀的不是女儿
So, it wasn't the daughter that was killed in the house,
而是妻子
it was the wife.
这就有意思了
Which is interesting.
康纳因为挪用公♥款♥
Conner here was fired
被他的老板布拉斯顿炒了
by his boss Braxton for embezzling, right?
布拉斯确认了那是五十万的
Brass confirmed that it was a lump sum electronic deposit
一次性转账 那么
of a half-million dollars. So, what if,
如果是布拉斯顿或者他的雇员
what if Braxton or one of his goons
在打死杜怀特之前
forced Dwight here
强迫他看着心爱的人
to watch his loved ones being murdered
被谋杀呢
before he himself was beaten to death?
但我们还没有找到
Except we still haven't found
布拉斯顿和道格之间的联♥系♥
a link between Braxton and Doug.
我们知道道格认识伊森
We do know that Doug knew Ethan.
他们都是瘾君子
They were both addicts.
这可能是毒品交易出了问题
Maybe this was some kind of drug deal gone wrong.
而家人只是
And the family was just
附加伤害
collateral damage.
漂亮的妻子
Boy, beautiful wife,
两个孩子 一条狗
two kids, a dog.
他们看起来就像是一个
I mean, I bet they seemed like
完美的美式家庭
the perfect American family.
任何事都不是看起来那样 对吧
Nothing's ever what it seems, is it?
不 不是
No, it's not.
那你
So, did you, uh,
有没有注意到裤子上的这些痕迹
did you already make a note on the trace on these pants?
红色粉末 我认为那是
The reddish dust? I figured it was
土壤或者碎砖的粉末
soil or crushed brick.
他的鞋底也有这种粉末
It's embedded in the tread of his shoe as well.
如果凶手让杜怀特帮忙扔掉
You know, if the killer used Dwight to help dispose
其他尸体 他可能是在埋他们的地方
of the other bodies, he could've picked
沾到这些粉末的
that stuff up from where they were buried.
你对中生代熟悉吗
Are you familiar with the Mesozoic Era?
爬行动物的时代
The Age of Reptiles?
看来有人地质学课听得很认真嘛
Ah, I see someone paid attention during earth science class.
中生代是在
The Mesozoic Era was
两亿五千万年前
250 million years ago, during a time
在那期间内华达
in which Nevada's landscape
形成了盐和石膏的地层
was developing formations of salt and gypsum.
随着时间推移 氧化使
As the years passed, oxidization gave
这些地层变成了美丽的深红色
these formations a beautiful crimson hue,
形成了今天的红岩峡谷
creating what we now know as Red Rock Canyon.
尼克在康纳先生的裤子和鞋上
The red powder that Nick found
所找到的红色粉末
on Mr. Conner's pants and shoes.
那里十分偏僻
Secluded.
非常适合凶手掩埋其他家庭成员
A perfect place for a killer to bury the rest of the family.
那可是四百多平方公里
Still, that's over 100,000 acres.
实际上是八百多平方公里
Actually, over 200,000.
没错
Right.
我在越野车的副驾一侧
You know, I did find some tar
发现了一些沥青
on the passenger side of the SUV.
也就是说凶手开过一条新修的路
Means the killer drove over a freshly paved road.
所以我们要在红岩峡谷附近一条
So, we're looking for an area of Red Rock
一个月前刚修过的道路附近找
near a road that was paved about a month ago.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Good.
喂 我是布洛迪
Hey, it's Brody.
谢谢
Thanks.
请问能帮我接通交通部门吗
Can you get me the Department of Transportation?
我好像找到了什么
I think I got something.
有可能是尸体
Could be a body.
好 开始挖吧
Yeah, okay, let's start digging.
各位 过来这边吧
Okay, everybody, let's bring it in!
我们似乎找到了一具尸体
Looks like we got a body.
找到些纤维织物
Found some kind of fabric.
是康纳家不见了的窗帘
That's the missing curtain from the Conner house.
好吧
Okay.
肯定是女性
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表