H-He said he needed to use the bathroom.
结果我去看他的时候
I went to check on him...
该死的 埃克斯
Damn it, Akers,
就交给你这一件事 就一件事
you had one job to do, just one job.
你在这个人旁边 看紧他
You were to sit on this guy, and keep an eye on him.
仅此而已
That's it, one job!
吉姆 冷静点
Jim, come on, man, chill out.
闭嘴 丝多克斯 不要对我指手画脚
Shut up, Stokes. Don't tell me what to do.
你 给我滚出去
You, get out of here.
队长
Captain...
他们联络了他
they contacted him!
我们一直在监控他的手♥机♥
Well, we've been monitoring his phone.
他们发的是电子邮件
This is an e-mail.
"这是你最后的机会
"This is your last chance.
来员工停车场四楼"
Meet at the employee parking lot, level four."
他是为了找他的孩子
He's gonna get his kid.
不 他去了就没命了
No, he's gonna get himself killed.
我没看到他 可能来晚了
I don't see him. I think we're too late.
我也没看到他
I don't see him, either.
尼克
Nick!
瑞恩
Ryan?
发生什么了
What happened?
完了 他不见了
I've done it. I've lost him.
我再也见不到他了
I'll never see him now.
好了 冷静一下 这是你的血吗
All right, calm down. Is this your blood?
-你受伤了吗 -这不是我的血
- Are you hurt? It's not my blood.
发生得太快了 我不是有意的
It just went off. I didn't mean to.
发生什么了
What went off?
我刚刚坐在车里等着
I was just sitting in the car, waiting.
紧接着有个人站在我车的盲区内
Next thing you know, somebody comes up to my blind spot.
突然拿枪对着我的头
Suddenly, a gun was at my head.
我当时只想逃出来
And as I was trying to get out, I mean,
可能是枪走火了
I guess the gun went off.
尼克
Nick...
发现一个人
I got a body.
是那间屋子里的发牌员
It's the dealer from the card room.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
-她已经死了 -不 不 不
- She's dead. - No, no. No.
她知道克里斯多弗在哪儿
She was the one person who knew where Christopher was.
这里是C05 发生凶杀 可能涉及婴儿
Charlie-05, I got a 187.
请求支援 尽快赶到
Send backup, code three.
你最好给我讲明白 瑞恩
You better start talking to me, Ryan!
我找到钥匙了
I got keys.
在这边
Over this way.
你跟着我 跟着我
You stay with me! Stay with me!
我找到孩子了
I got the baby.
克里斯多弗 天哪
Christopher! Oh, my God.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
往后点 瑞恩
Stay back, Ryan.
我不会让你碰他的
There's no way i'm gonna let you touch him,
-而且你身上沾满了血 -别这样
- and you're covered in blood. - Come on.
那是我儿子
It's my son.
现在最紧要的就是他没事 看吧
Look, the important thing is that he's okay, see?
他没事 爸爸在那儿 好了
He's okay. There's Daddy. Yeah, okay.
我们会送他到医院
We'll get him to the hospital,
也送你去医院 再给他做检查
we'll get you to the hospital, we'll get him checked out.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好了宝贝 爸爸在这呢
Okay, buddy. Daddy's right here, okay?
-拿上他的小兔兔 行吗 -好
- Just get his Bun-Bun, all right? - Okay.
他可能会更舒服些
It's gonna make him feel better.
我们会的 我们会拿上他的小兔兔
Yeah, we'll do that; we'll get his Bun-Bun.
走吧 我们到那边去 走吧 快
Come on, let's go over here. Come on, now.
你没事了
You're okay.
我们死去的发牌员 奥德丽
Our dead poker dealer, Audrey--
刚搜查过她家
just came from her house.
她有所有小孩需要的东西
She's got all kinds of kids stuff.
玩具 食物 临时婴儿床
She's got toys, food, a makeshift crib.
看上去她准备长♥期♥带着那孩子
Looks like she was gonna keep that kid for the long haul.
还找到了她的一次性电♥话♥
Also found this disposable phone.
她用这个发信息给瑞恩
In it was the text signaling Ryan
让他关掉赌场的灯
to turn off the lights.
所以她是扑克房♥的眼线
So, she was the eyes in the poker room.
好了
Okay...
我们在发牌员尸体旁找到的手♥枪♥
the gun we recovered
就是发牌员自己的
next to the dealer's dead body belonged to her.
格雷格刚做了弹道测试
Greg just ran ballistics.
跟在汽车里杀掉里斯的枪一样
It's the gun that killed Reese in his car.
所以我们该怎么看 她是主谋
So, what are we thinking, that she's the mastermind,
蛇蝎美人 她引诱了
the femme fatale, the one who seduced
其他三个人去执行她的计划吗
the other three into executing her plan?
从她的长相来看 并不难做到
Oh, way she looked, it wouldn't have been that hard.
是吗
Is this it?
这真的是
Is this really
整个作案团伙吗
the whole team?
不 不 不是
No... No, we can't.
钱还没找到
Where's the money?
我想这不是宵夜点心吧
Oh, that's not a late-night snack, I'm guessing.
不是 我刚从医院回来
No, I just came from the hospital.
这些东西是被绑♥架♥的孩子和孩子他爸的
They belong to the baby that was kidnapped and his father.
我们要找什么具体的东西吗
We looking for anything specific?
我们先从小孩待过的地方
Well, let's start with where the baby was
及他可能接触过的人开始找起
and who he might have had contact with.
尽可能完好的保留那个
Oh, try to preserve that the best you can.
孩子很喜欢那个
It's special to the kid.
好 小孩的这种行为很有趣
Oh. Yeah, it's funny how babies do that,
对某个玩具有特别的感情
fixate on one particular toy.
当我还是小孩子的时候
When I was a baby,
我的是一头叫"臭臭"的大象
mine was an elephant called "Stinky."
我想我经常用嘴叼着它走
Guess I carried him around in my mouth a lot.
他总是湿的
He was always moist.
潮湿意味着细菌 细菌导致发臭
Moist means bacteria, which leads to stinky.
亨利 看这个
Henry, look at this.
看上去像汗渍
It looks like sweat stains,
至少形状看上去像 但是颜色
the pattern, at least, but the color...
-是橙色的 -就像摩托车手的
- It's orange. - Just like the
皮衣上掉下来的颜色
tint that came off the motorcycle leathers.
这不是由于制革工艺的原因
It wasn't from the tanning process.
是因为出汗来的
It's from the perspiration.
这是色汗症 有颜色的汗
Chromhidrosis-- colored sweat.
单独发生这种情况很罕见
It's a rare condition on its own.
更常见的是由于某些副作用产生的
More often, it's a side effect of something else.
像铜矿工人流蓝色的汗啊
Like copper miners can sweat blue
是由于矿中的金属
from the minerals in the mine.
那这个呢 橙色是因为什么
What about this? What about orange?
可能是药物的副作用
Could be a pharmaceutical side effect.
小孩在吃药吗
Is this baby taking any medication?
总算结束了
Oh, finally.
医生说一切都正常
Doctor said everything looks good.
没有什么要担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
我还以为再也没机会抱着他了
Thought I might never get to hold him again.
没人比我更开心看到你们团聚了
No one's happier than me to see this reunion.
我一直沉迷在失去妻子的情绪中
I've been so obsessed with the loss of my wife,
我对他不够关心
I haven't focused enough on him.
你已经尽全力了
You did the best you could.
你儿子怎么样了 艾彻先生
How's your son, Mr. Archer?
看上去应该不错
Seems to be doing fine.
医生说检查显示正常
Doctors said he checked out okay.
我想绑匪把他照看得很好
I guess the kidnappers took pretty good care of him then.
给他喂食物 换尿布
Fed him, changed his diaper,
还给他喂药
gave him his medication.
你儿子在吃利福平 是吧
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表