on an arsenal like this.
-谁去她家采证了 -摩根
- Who's processing their house? - Morgan.
她还告诉布拉斯那孩子开了家里的面包车
And she also told Brass that the kid used the family van.
巡警在几个街区外的地方找到了
Patrol found it a couple of blocks from here.
扣押处正把车拖回来
Impound's bringing it in right now
你想去处理吗
if you want to get on that.
行 我去
Yeah. I will.
好 祝你好运
All right, good luck.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们也是
So are we.
好了 鲍威尔夫人 走
Okay, Mrs. Powell, come on,
-请你坐下 -我的天呐 马克
- I want you to have a seat... - Oh, my God! Mark.
鲍威尔夫人 请过来坐下吧
Mrs. Powell, come have a seat please.
好了
Okay.
我要你给马克打电♥话♥
I'm gonna ask you to phone Mark.
我知道这事不好办 真的
Now, I know this is tough, I do,
不过我要你尽力跟他说话
but I need you to try to reach out to him.
我不知道跟他说什么
I don't know what to say to him.
就提醒他 他是你儿子
Just remind him that he's your son,
告诉他你爱他
you know, tell him that you love him.
他还有未来 只要他...
And that he has能 a future if he will just...
放了这两个人
let these people go
跟你回家
and come home with you.
好
Okay.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
我尽力
I'll try.
行 接吧
Yeah... yeah, go ahead, answer it.
怎么 吉姆
Yeah, Jim.
我想那个年轻人
Well, I assume that the young man
这会儿正通过扬声器听着吧
is listening over the speaker?
是的
Yes, he is.
我这有人想要和他说话
I have someone who wants to speak with him.
马克 宝贝 是我
Mark, sweetheart, it's me.
妈妈
M-M-M-Mom?
你来这做什么
W-W-What are you doing here?!
是警♥察♥找到我的
The police found me.
什么 怎么找到你的
What? How?!
那不重要 宝贝
It doesn't matter, sweetheart.
你得放了那些人
You need to let those people go.
你得停手
You've got to stop this.
马克
Mark.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
你耍了我 觉得我是傻瓜...
You played me. You think I'm an idiot...
不 我没有 马克
No. I don't, Mark.
我只是觉得你需要帮助 就这样
I just think you need help, that's all.
"马克"
"Mark"?!
好 你知道了我的名字
All right. You-you got my name,
找到了我妈妈 可你不知道我是谁
you found my mother, but you don't know who I am!
但全世界的人都会知道 知道为什么吗
But the world's gonna know, 'cause you know why?!
因为要结束了
'Cause it's over.
有枪声
Shots fired.
马克
Mark!
你得离开这儿 为了你的安全着想
I need you to leave. It's for your own safety.
不 你保证不会伤害我儿子
No! Promise me you won't hurt my son.
温克罗夫特警官 陪鲍威尔女士到外面的办公室去
Officer Wincroft, escort Mrs. Powell to an outer office.
究竟发生了什么 我听到了枪声
What the hell's going on? I heard a shot.
还能收到里面的声讯 队长
Still got ears in there, Captain.
里面是什么情况
What's going on in there?!
-马克 -拜托
- Mark... - Hey, come on.
别做让所有人都会后悔的傻事
Don't do anything that we're all gonna regret.
我早就在后悔的路上越走越远了
I think we're way past that!
其实并没有 但继续下去真的会后悔的
Actually, no, we're not, but we will be.
大约在五秒之内
In about five seconds,
他们就会把房♥间炸穿
they're gonna come busting through that room
我们就都死定了
and then we're all dead.
除非你能让我去阻止他们
Unless you let me call them off.
你的决定是什么
What's it gonna be?
马克
Mark?
吉姆 我们没事 听到了吗
Jim, we're okay. Do you copy me?
里面到底什么情况
What the hell's going on in there?
我们只是有一点内部矛盾 没别的事
We just had a little family disagreement, that's all.
我和马克会解决的
Mark and I are working it out here.
几分钟后我会需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need you in a few minutes.
一会再打给你
I will call you back.
我和你之间没什么好谈的 现在给我坐下
You and I have nothing to say. Now sit down.
给我坐下
Sit down, man!
这孩子就是个定时炸♥弹♥
This kid's a time bomb.
热成像能使房♥内的人以热信♥号♥♥的形式显示出来
Thermal imaging can give us a heat signature on anybody in that room.
我们可以用点三零机♥枪♥打穿墙
We could put a .30 CAL round right through the wall.
立刻就能解决一切
End it right now.
那有什么能保证
And what assurance do we have
你瞄准的是对的人呢
that you're gonna target the right signature?
-我同意 -我们不能干坐着等他出来
- I agree. - We're not gonna wait this kid out.
他杀了警♥察♥ 他知道自己不可能活着走出去
He killed cops! He knows he's not walking out of here alive!
听起来像是你已经决定
That sounds like you've already made the decision
没人能活着走出来
that nobody's walking out of there alive.
你 你是那个...
You! You're the one...
你最好看清楚现在你的手指着谁
You better watch who you're poking!
冷静 冷静 你们俩冷静
Calm down! Calm down! The two of you calm down!
这是命令 冷静点
That's an order! Calm down.
多兰 感情上我赞同你
Dolan, my heart is with you...
但理智上我赞同尼克
...but my head is with Nick.
现在 罗素在里面 我会给他机会
Now, Russell's in there, and I'm gonna give him a chance
让他说服那孩子出来
to talk this kid out of there.
还需要让犯罪现场调查组有机会跟进这个案子
But we also need to give CSI a chance to work this case.
我们越了解鲍威尔
The better we know Powell,
就越有可能
the better the chances are
让罗素和贝克活着走出来
to get Russell and Baker out of there alive.
你明白了吗
You got it?
鲍威尔的妈妈说这几周
Powell's mother said she hadn't seen much of him
她都没怎么见到他
the past couple weeks.
现在我们知道为什么了
Now we know why.
他一直住在这里
He's been living in here.
真是常见的少年意气
The usual smell of teen spirit.
是 还有少年忧虑
Yeah, and teen angst.
自我仇视 忧郁
Self-hatred, depression.
看他的日记
Looking at his journal,
我会觉得他更可能自杀 而不是杀人
I'd say that he'd be more likely to commit suicide than homicide.
看来他找到了情绪的发泄口
Looks like he found another outlet for his feelings.
还做了不少功课
Did his homework, too.
甚至去档案室下载了警局的建筑图纸
Even downloaded blueprints of the PD from county archives.
这事他计划了好一阵子了
He's been planning this for a while.
但他不是一人独自准备
But not planning it alone.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这有鲍威尔和这个用户名为"LookingGlass419"的人
There are hundreds of e-mails and IM's going back and forth
好几百条往返的邮件和短♥信♥
between Powell and this user-name LookingGlass419.
这封邮件往来是在六个月前
This e-mail exchange is from six months ago.
"在新闻上看到又一个警♥察♥开枪
"Saw another po-po shooting on the news.
流浪汉被枪击十六次
Homeless guy shot 16 times.
从何时起睡长椅也是一种罪"
Since when is sleeping on a bench a crime?"
鲍威尔回复 "警♥察♥们毫无尊重可言"[5-0简化自《天堂执法者》]
Powell responds: "5-0 got no respect."
"LookingGlass"回复 "或许要有人给他们点教训"
LookingGlass: "Maybe someone needs to teach 'em some."
还有很多像这样的邮件
More e-mails like that.
"LookingGlass"说自己对警♥察♥有多厌恶
LookingGlass talks about how much he hates the cops,
鲍威尔赞同
Powell agrees.
然后"LookingGlass"提出计划 袭击警局
Then LookingGlass suggests a plan to attack police stations.
有点像自杀协议
Some kind of suicide pact.
鲍威尔是想自杀
Powell is suicidal,
但仅凭他自己 是做不到的
but he wouldn't be able to do this on his own.
他需要个领袖 给他目标感
He needs an alpha; someone to give him a sense of purpose
和他已经丢失的人生意义
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表