他说谎了
That's a lie.
不仅如此
Yeah, not only that,
我见到他时 他刚得了只熊猫眼
when I met him, he had a fresh black eye.
他说是他被一位乘客殴打
He told me that he got it when a fellow passenger
撞到扶手时受的伤
banged his head on an armrest.
如果是在飞机上受的伤
Well, if he got it on the plane,
录像上应该看得到
then we should see it right here.
你觉得是被她打的吗
You think she gave it to him?
初步调查时 我喜欢想得简单一点
I like to keep things simple in the beginning.
他被打出了只熊猫眼
He ended up with a shiner;
而她被杀害了
she ended up dead.
好兄弟
My man!
找到我的手表了吗
Any luck with that watch?
你的生活就是整天狂欢啊 是吗
Wow, the party never stops for you, does it?
自从上次我和你谈话后 你睡过觉吗
Have you slept since the last time I talked to you?
你去过"燃烧的十字路"吗
You ever been to Combustion Junction?
我大腿酸到现在
My lap is still achin'.
那儿可是全年无休的
It's open 24/7.
要重新解释一下你那黑眼圈哪儿来的吗
You want to tell me again about that black eye?
好吧 被你发现了
Okay. Busted.
我不是在飞机上被打的
I didn't get it on the plane.
你是在揍珍妮特·里金斯的时候弄成这样的吧
No, you got it when you beat up Janet Riggins.
不是 不是 不是
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
那她怎么死了
Then how'd she end up dead?
我去取行李的时候又碰上了这个金发妞
I ran into the blonde at baggage claim.
我想着肯定是维加斯的神明
Look, I just figured it was the Vegas gods
又显灵了
giving me another crack at it.
看来你跟维加斯的神明很熟啊
I bet you're really tight with all the Vegas deities.
至于我嘛 我和时间老人关系不错
You know, me? I'm tight with Father Time.
比如时间戳什么的 我就很熟
You know, like time code.
看这张照片拍摄的时间
See, the time this picture was taken
再联♥系♥你在登机口出现的时间
and the time you showed up at the gate...
其中有两小时的自♥由♥时间
that was two hours of free time.
她是个辣妹 我就是想找点乐子
She was hot, man! I was looking to score.
献献殷勤总没罪吧
You can't arrest a guy for trying.
可她一看到我就跑
But when she saw me, she ran.
我一想肯定是她偷了我的手表
And that's when I knew she stole my watch.
没偷你跑什么啊
Only the guilty run.
美女 说你呢
Hey, babe? Yeah.
你拿了我的东西
You got something that belongs to me.
想要手♥机♥ 就把手表还给我
You want your phone, give me back my watch.
打人犯法的
Hey, that's assault!
我没想到会那样 知道吗
Look, I didn't see that coming. All right?
从那以后我就没见过她
But that was the last time I saw her.
之后的所谓"自♥由♥时间"
I spent the rest of my "free time"
我都在机场酒吧 等着你们来
at the airport bar, waiting on you guys to show up.
你要是不相信 去问那儿的酒保
Hey, if you don't believe me, just ask the bartender.
她给我留了电♥话♥号♥码
She gave me her number.
就算你说的是真的
Let's say I believe you, okay?
珍妮特·里金斯的手♥机♥还在你那儿吗
Do you still have Janet Riggins' cell phone?
你这算偷了她手♥机♥吧
You stole her phone?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no. No, no.
这叫一物换一物
I was bargaining.
我们也来交换一下吧
I'm bargaining, too.
我要是告你抢劫和暴♥力♥袭击
So what do I get if I charge you
你打算给我换点儿什么
with robbery and strong-arm assault?
就不能让我喘口气吗
I can't catch a break.
能确认死者身份吗
Any luck I.D.'ing my victim?
她有部一次性手♥机♥
Well, she's got a burner phone.
随便哪个便利店或是加油站都能买♥♥到
You can get one of those at any corner store or gas station.
对啊
Yeah.
一次性手♥机♥ 假身份证
Burner phone, fake I.D....
她隐姓埋名 肯定惹上了大♥麻♥烦
She sure is going to a lot of trouble to stay anonymous.
我要是想远走高飞
Well, if I were to pull a mid-air caper,
肯定也得隐姓埋名
I'd fly under an alias, too.
她用的是拉斯维加斯的号♥码
She's got a Vegas number.
很可能是本地买♥♥的手♥机♥
Chances are she bought it local.
除去骚扰她的那醉货 昨天晚上打给
Disregarding all the calls her drunken assailant made
小姐和色情电♥话♥服务台的电♥话♥
to various call girls and phone sex operators last night...
真有他的
Nice.
发现一条短♥信♥
...got one text,
晚上十点四十八分
outgoing at 10:48 P.M.
发给一个本地号♥码的
to a local number.
"已着陆"
"Landed."
无匹配
查不到用户名
No registered owner.
也是部一次性手♥机♥
Another burner.
我去弄张总检察长授权书
I'll get an AG Waiver
查查详细信息
for the detail records.
她可能是发短♥信♥叫车
Maybe she texted her ride.
也可能是发给接应她逃跑的人
Or a getaway driver.
十三分钟后 也就是十一点零一分的时候
Also, she made one phone call,
她还打了个电♥话♥
13 minutes later, at 11:01,
打给另一个本地号♥码的
to a different local number.
纳里清洁公♥司♥
Nalley Janitorial Services.
在北拉斯维加斯
North Las Vegas.
也许她要找人帮她收拾烂摊子
Maybe she needed someone to clean up her mess.
杰斐逊·纳里吗
Jefferson Nalley?
是 之前打电♥话♥的就是你们吧
Yeah, uh... you must be the guys that called.
对 我叫尼克·丝多克斯
Yeah, I'm Nick Stokes.
这位是萨拉·赛德尔
This is Sara Sidle.
我们是犯罪现场调查组的
We're with the crime scene unit.
如果方便的话
Need you to take a look at a photo,
请你看张照片
if you don't mind.
就这事啊
That's all?
当然了 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
认识这个女的吗
Know this woman?
不认识 从没见过
No, no, never seen her before.
那昨晚她被害前
Then why'd she call you last night,
为什么给你打电♥话♥
right before she was murdered?
要不要再看看
Want to take another look?
看着像海伦·莫里森
It kind of looks like Helen Morrison.
-海伦·莫里森 -对
- Helen Morrison? - Yeah.
高中毕业后 我就没见过她
God, I haven't seen her since high school.
她都变金头发了
She went blonde.
哪个高中
What high school?
哈迪逊高中
Uh, Hardison High.
在霍博肯
Back in Hoboken.
海伦和我一起长大的
Yeah, Helen and I grew up together.
等一下 你刚是说她被害了吗
Wait, did you just say that she was murdered?
你们一块搬到这来的吗
You moved out here together?
不 不是 我...
No, no, I...
我到这来上大学
I-I came out here for college.
我上一次联♥系♥海伦时
The last I heard from Helen,
她还住在...
she was living in...
赛德河
Saddle River.
所以你们一直都有联♥系♥咯
So you have kept in touch?
不 我是说 不算是
Well, no. I mean, not really.
我们大约六个月前
We-we reconnected online
在网上重新联♥系♥上了
about six months ago.
你知道她在维加斯吗
Did you know she was in Vegas?
我知道她打算在西部好好转一圈
Well, I knew that she was planning a trip out west,
有可能会顺道到维加斯
and maybe swinging through Vegas...
你们俩打算聚一下 是这样吗
And you two were gonna hook up, is that the deal?
听着 我可以扣下你的货车
Look, I can button up that van,
拖回警局 我们可以在那聊
tow it downtown, and we can talk down there.
我无所谓的
I don't care.
海伦在网上找到我后
After Helen found me online, okay,
她从未提到她当时
she-she never mentioned
已经结婚了
that she was married.
几个月后 她不小心说漏了嘴
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表