You are just another child of the '60s
在敌人策划着给我们制♥造♥混乱的时候
who cloaks himself in principle,
只顾着那些所谓的原则
while our enemies plot to bring chaos to our streets.
这是我不能允许的
Well, I am not gonna let that happen.
挡我者必死
And I will stop anybody who gets in my way.
我的嬉皮士父母也许没教我什么好东西
You know, my-my hippie parents might not have taught me a lot,
但他们至少教会我耐心
but they did teach me about patience.
我今天也许证明不了什么
I may not be able to prove anything today,
可是你牵扯到太多人了 将军
but you have involved way too many people here, General.
总有一天 会有另外一个约瑟夫·鲍尔斯
And someday, there's gonna be another Joseph Powers,
另一个有良知的人站出来
another person of conscience,
我会很有耐心地
and when they step up, oh, I'm going to be right there,
等到那个时候
waiting patiently for you.
你可以走了 将军
You're dismissed, General.
我以为你明天早上才走
I thought your flight left in the morning.
我本来是这么打算的
So did I.
编辑想马上见我
The editor needs to see me immediately.
-我说真的 -我相信你
- It's the truth. - I believe you.
罗素不会放弃兰斯代尔的案子 我也不会
Russell is not giving up on Lansdale, and neither am I.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
好的
Good to know.
听着...
Look, uh...
那件
that thing that, uh,
你不想说的事
you didn't want to talk about--
只要你改变主意
should you ever change your mind,
我一定洗耳恭听
I'm an excellent listener.
谢谢 非常感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
保重
Be safe.
你也是
Yeah. You, too.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表