我给你们证据
I got your proof.
在我清理现场的时候
When I was cleaning up,
吉尔给达茜拍了这张照片
Geer took this picture of Darcy.
有时我会忘了我的所作所为
Sometimes I forget what I did.
所以我留下了它
So I kept this.
我就永远不会忘记我到底是个怎样的人
So I never forget the kind of person I really am.
我刚刚听说威腾认罪了
I just heard-- Witten confessed.
是啊
Yeah.
我以为你会更高兴点才对
Uh, thought you'd be happier.
杀死吉尔的子弹的弹道分♥析♥刚刚出来了
Ballistics just came back on the bullet that killed Geer.
跟威腾的枪不匹配
It wasn't a match to Witten's gun.
也许威腾要别人帮他动的手
Okay, so maybe Witten had someone else do it for him.
他谋杀了达茜还是板上订钉的
We still have him for Darcy.
我对那个也不太确定
Yeah, I'm not so sure about that, either, anymore.
威腾说他从没见过
Witten said that he'd never seen
达茜的那部老影片 他说的是实话
that old film of Darcy before; he was telling the truth.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在威腾储藏室内的这部电影收藏品
This film collection in Witten's vault
是最近新买♥♥的
was a recent acquisition.
影片盒的所有者是鲍勃·吉尔
The film canisters belonged to Bob Geer?
一个月之前是他
Up until a month ago.
那时 他当掉了他的古董相机
At which time he pawned his vintage camera
和他所有的影片 包括那个装有
and all his film, including the can
三百帧达茜·布莱恩影像胶卷的影片盒
that had 300 frames of Darcy Blaine.
我和当铺老板谈过了
I spoke to the pawnshop owner.
他说他的一个收藏家常客
He said that a regular-- one of his collectors--
买♥♥下了所有影片 那个收藏家就是杰克·威腾
bought all the film-- that collector was Jack Witten.
我们一直认为鲍勃·吉尔想要拿到
We've been thinking that Bob Geer wanted to get ahold
达茜的这部影片 是为了能证明
of that film of Darcy so that he could prove
关于他们的关系 威腾说了谎
that Witten was lying about their relationship--
但手上有了更好的证据 为什么还要影片呢
but why go after that film if he had something even better?
不仅是他们关系的证明
Yeah, not just proof of their relationship, but...
更是谋杀的证据
proof of murder.
这根本说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
-这个是什么 -在车后备箱内发现的
- What am I looking at? - The tox panel
达茜·布莱恩的血液经毒检显示
on Darcy Blaine's blood that we found in the car trunk
可♥卡♥因♥浓度明显很高 但是...
definitely had high levels of cocaine, but...
我们认为她嗑药嗑嗨了 对吧
we're saying that she was roofied, right?
对
Right.
这就奇怪了 因为G毒
Well, it's weird because the GHB
并没有在她的血液中进行完全的新陈代谢
was never fully metabolized into her blood.
-什么意思 -这根本说不通
- Meaning what? - It just doesn't make sense.
格雷格 你是个出色的技术人员
Greg, you are a great tech.
我也知道你想要出外勤
And I know that you want to be in the field.
在这个岗位上 有时候你得透过数据看事情
In this job, sometimes you got to go beyond numbers.
透过事情的表面看到真♥相♥
Beyond what's on the face of things.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
凯瑟琳曾经和我说过的话 要深入的看事情
Something Catherine once told me about looking deeper.
铁皮人的铆钉
The Tin Man's rivet.
在最近重新发行的《绿野仙踪》里
Uh, for the most recent reissue of The Wizard of Oz
他们使用了一种新型的复原技术
they used a new restoration technique.
曾经被忽视的细节现在变得无比清晰
Details that had been lost had suddenly now become vivid.
其中之一就是铁皮人的两眼之间的铆钉
One of those being that the Tin Man had a rivet
五十年来 都没人注意到这个
between his eyes that nobody had seen in 50 years.
或许在这影片中也有一些我们没看到的细节
Maybe there's some detail in this film that we're not seeing.
只有一个方法能查明
There's only one way to find out.
我会把影片送去凯姆胶片公♥司♥
I'll send this to FotoKem, have them
要求他们做湿印和重新扫描
do a wet print and rescan it.
2001年 一月
January 2001.
那家银行是在2005年拆的
The bank was torn down in '05,
我记得有个新闻字幕灯
but I remembered it had a news ticker.
这部影片的拍摄时间是
That film was shot
达茜·布莱恩被"谋杀"后的两个月
two months after Darcy Blaine was supposedly murdered.
她伪造了自己的死亡
She faked her death.
而且她对着镜头微笑
And she's smiling at the camera
因为她成功地瞒天过海了
because she got away with it.
达茜
Darcy.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
抱歉 我的名字是费文
Sorry, my name's Vivian.
哦 对 "费文·辛克莱"
Oh, right, uh, "Vivian Sinclair".
我们在鲍勃·吉尔的手♥机♥上找到了这个名字
We found that in Bob Geer's cell phone.
"费文"取自你最喜欢的影星费雯·丽
"Vivian" as in "Vivien Leigh", your favorite movie star
而"辛克莱"是你母亲婚前的姓氏
and "Sinclair", as in your mother's maiden name.
布兰克酒店称费文·辛克莱
Hotel Blanc said that Vivian Sinclair
今晚退房♥ 回芝加哥
was checking out tonight, heading home to Chicago.
很抱歉要耽误你的航♥班♥了
Sorry to delay your flight.
你弄错了
You're making a big mistake.
错的人是你
You're the one who made a big mistake.
鲍勃·吉尔的通话记录显示"费文·辛克莱"
Bob Geer's phone records shows a "Vivian Sinclair" Called him
曾在他死前二十分钟给他打过电♥话♥
20 minutes before he was murdered.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔显示你的位置距离他家
Cell tower hit puts you a block away
只有一街之隔 你就在现场
from his apartment, it puts you there.
我们在你行李箱里找到一把点22口径的枪
We found a gun in your suitcase, a .22.
弹道分♥析♥证明了它就是凶器
Ballistics confirms that it's the murder weapon.
我是正当防卫 是他袭击了我
He... It was self-defense. He attacked me.
好吧
All right.
十四年前
14 years ago...
我们以为一个无辜的女孩被杀了
we put ourselves on the line for an innocent girl
我们不惜一切想查明真♥相♥
we thought had been murdered.
你伪造了证据
You manipulated the evidence,
让一个无辜的人受尽折磨
you put an innocent man through hell.
你和杰克·威腾一起在酒吧的那晚上
That night, you and Jack Witten were at the club,
你们俩确实一起回家了
you did go home together.
但是昏过去的那个不是你
But it wasn't you who blacked out,
是威腾 像每个他喝的烂醉如泥的晚上
it was Witten, like most nights.
他一晕过去 你就打电♥话♥给鲍勃·吉尔
Once he was out, you called your friend, Bob Geer.
鲍勃 他睡过去了
Bob? He's out.
我们动手吧
Let's do this.
药效还没退威腾就醒了 大惊失色
Witten woke up in a drug haze, panicked.
和计划一致 早上鲍勃·吉尔出现了
Just like you planned, Bob Geer showed up in the morning,
告诉威腾他会处理好一切
told Witten he'd take care of things.
之后 你们俩开始收尾工作
And then, you two took care of things.
你抽了自己的血
You drew your own blood.
弄的好像你吸了毒
You made it look like you'd been roofied.
之后你把血倒在你的车后备箱
And then you planted it in your car trunk.
你陷害了杰克·威腾
You framed Jack Witten.
那个一心想帮你的人
The man that was trying to help you.
你认为威腾想要帮我
You think Witten was trying to help me?
你根本不了解杰克·威腾
You don't know Jack Witten.
他和每一个曾经出现在我生命中的男人一样
He was like every other man in my life--
只想利用我
just trying to use me.
这就是你要讲的故事吗
Is that the story that you're going with?
我也来讲一个 鲍勃·吉尔
I got one. Bob Geer.
似乎他并没有利用你
Seems like he wasn't using you.
在我看来他在尽力帮你
Seems to me he was trying to help you.
手♥机♥记录显示他六周前联♥系♥过你
Phone records show that he reached out to you six weeks ago
当时他意识到他的胶片收藏
when he realized that his film collection
落到杰克·威腾手里了
had fallen into the hands of Jack Witten,
整整三百帧
including 300 frames
能够证明...
that prove...
你的死是一个骗局
that this was a lie.
死去的女孩
Dead girl.
死去的女孩在行走
Dead girl walking.
我做了件非常糟糕的事情
I did a terrible thing.
我那时过得一团糟
I was a mixed-up junkie.
我当时又绝望又害怕
I was desperate and afraid.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
吉尔和我设计了杰克·威腾
Geer and I framed Jack Witten.
但那是我为了逃离才做的
But it was just a way for me to escape.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表