拿着航拍照片
We were able to find the spot,
我们很轻易就找到了藏宝地点
pretty much, using the aerial photo.
应该很近了
It's got to be close.
这些看起来和照片上的管道一样
These look like the pipes that are in the picture.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
不
No!
有人捷足先登了
Somebody beat us to it.
我需要钱
I need the money.
天呐 我需要那尊雕像
God, I need the statue!
别碰我
No!
离我远点
Just get away from me.
走啊
Go!
我走了
I walked away.
那是我最后一次见到他
That was the last time I saw him--
跪在地上 痛哭流涕
on his knees, crying.
我从小就认识罗杰
I've known Roger since we were kids.
我绝不会伤害他
I would never hurt him.
你是来告诉我 你们和凯伦谈过话了吗
Come here to tell me you talked to Karen?
拿走旧案卷宗的人是你女儿 山姆
Your daughter was the one who raided your old case files, Sam.
她把航拍照片给了罗杰·马瑟斯
She gave the aerial photos to Roger Mathers.
也不算意料之外
I can't say I'm surprised.
她这辈子都在容忍♥我对这件案子的痴迷
Her whole life, she had to put up with my obsession with the case.
她有这么做的权利
Makes sense she'd feel entitled.
有证据显示 她和罗杰
Evidentially, she and Roger
进了沙漠 四处挖掘
went out to the desert and they were digging around.
却一无所获
They didn't find anything.
但你似乎有收获
But looks like you did.
真正的石狮有将近两千年的历史
The real stone lion is almost 2,000 years old.
这只却还未加工完全
This one isn't even finished yet.
水泥
Cement?
尺寸重量都和真品一模一样
Exact size and weight as the original.
凶器的完美复♥制♥品
It's a perfect copy of the murder weapon.
过来 给你看点东西
Come here, I want to show you something. Look at this.
这是男孩头骨的模型 连伤口仿制好了
This is a mock-up of the boy's skull, complete with injuries.
你要做什么
So what's your plan?
我准备进行案情重演
Well, I am going to re-enact the murder,
试着重现导致斯科特死亡的击打力度
try and duplicate the blow that killed Scotty,
来证明只有和库姆斯治安官
prove it's consistent with a killer
有相同身量体型的凶手才能达到这个力度
the same size and frame as Sheriff Combs.
你真的认为人是他杀的
You really think he did it?
这正是我想要弄清楚的问题
Well, that's what I want to find out.
这主意不算太糟
Not a bad idea.
这是你特有的"主意不错"的表达方式吗
Is that your way of telling me it's a good idea?
对 是这样的
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
我相信我的伙计们
I do think my guys could, uh,
可以帮忙做一些改进
offer a few improvements,
只要你不介意有人协助
if you don't mind joining forces.
这东西跟你做的一样
So this is just like yours,
我们只是做了一点点的改进
only we took it a little bit further.
还真是就一点点
Just a little bit.
主要是基于实践性的考虑
Well, it's for practical reasons more than anything else.
如果你打算做实验
If you were to do the experiment,
很可能要敲坏十几个头骨
you'd probably have to destroy about a dozen skulls.
但这个头骨
But our head here
能经受住多次打击
can sustain numerous blows,
那台电脑则模拟出导致的伤口情况
and the resulting trauma will be simulated by that computer.
那么我想
And I assume that,
一旦我们知道了创伤的程度范围
since we know the extent of the trauma,
就能确定
you can set a target zone
撞击的准确力度和角度的目标区间
for the exact force and angle of the impact.
对 电脑还会告诉我们
Yes. And that computer will let us know
哪次打击完美重现了
when we perfectly recreate the blow
对斯科特·盖茨的致命一击
that killed Scotty Gates.
棒极了
Very cool.
我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
与给定的伤口区域配比度低于10%
与给定的伤口区域配比度为99.28%
伤口情况不符合
The injuries just aren't consistent
治安官的身高和体型所能造成的伤害情况
with the sheriff's height and build.
不可能是治安官杀了斯科特
There's no way the sheriff could've killed Scotty.
根据实验结果 凶手的体型应该更小
Well, according to this, the killer was smaller,
不到五英尺 而且是左撇子
barely five-feet tall and left-handed.
我还是副治安官时 做过青少年棒球队的教练
Back when I was a deputy, I used to coach some youth baseball.
有个孩子
There was this one kid,
投手
a pitcher,
资质平平的左撇子投手
a mean southpaw.
布里格斯先生
Mr. Briggs?
我们得再谈一次
Think we need to have another talk.
我已经把我所知道的罗杰的事都告诉你了
I already told you everything I know about Roger.
对 但现在我需要你将斯科特·盖茨的事
Yeah, but now you're gonna tell me everything
一五一十的告诉我
you know about Scotty Gates.
从二十五年前的命案说起
That's where the killing all started 25 years ago.
求你了 先生 别开枪
Please, mister, don't shoot us.
我们不会告诉任何人的
We won't tell anyone.
我觉得他死了
I think he's dead.
这话你之前也说过
That's what you said before.
快 拿上包
Come on, grab the bags.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们不能这样做
We-we can't.
他死了
He's dead.
死人花不了钱
He's not gonna use it.
是 但这不是我们的 我们得报♥警♥
Yeah, but it's not ours. We have to call the police.
我们谁都不说
We're not calling anybody.
闭上嘴 拿好包
Now, shut up and grab the bags!
不不 这太蠢了 我们不能这样
No. No, this is stupid. We can't!
别天真了
Don't be a baby!
这是我们的据点 这里所有的东西都是我们的
This is our hideout, and whatever's in it is ours.
现在 闭嘴
Now, shut up...
然后拎上包
...and grab the bags.
白♥痴♥ 你没必要打碎我的眼镜吧
Idiot, you didn't have to break my glasses.
我爸爸会杀了我的
My dad's gonna kill me!
拿去 你能买♥♥新眼镜了
Here, now you can buy new glasses.
闭嘴 罗杰 这不是我们的钱
Quit it, Roger. It's not our money.
警♥察♥不会让我们留着这钱的
The cops aren't gonna let us keep it.
白♥痴♥ 我们不会报♥警♥的
We're not telling the cops, stupid.
我们不要告诉任何人
We're not telling anybody.
我跟你说了
I told you.
-我们必须报♥警♥ -天哪 斯科特
- We have to. - God, Scotty,
不要再这么胆小鬼了
stop being such a wuss!
我不是胆小 我在做该做的事
I'm not being a wuss. I'm being smart.
我在做...正常的选择
I'm being... normal.
那里有个死人
There's a dead guy back there.
我要回家 然后报♥警♥
I'm going home, and I'm calling the cops!
斯科特 我警告你
Scotty, I'm warning you.
去你的
Screw you.
你又不是我的老大
You're not the boss of me!
我不是故意要伤害他
I didn't mean to hurt him.
我只是...
I just...
我只是...
I just...
我突然短路了
I just snapped.
那...那一包包的钱
Yeah, just those... those bags of cash--
感觉就像是世界上所有的钱
it just seemed like all the money in the world.
我不想让这钱就白白浪费了
I just didn't want nobody to take it.
所以你杀了最好的哥们
So you killed your best friend.
不 我没有杀他
No. I didn't kill him.
我的确砸了他
I mean, I hit him.
但他没有死
But he wasn't dead.
拜托 泰森
Oh, come on, Tyson.
他的头盖骨都碎了
He had a fractured skull.
不要再跟我玩这些把戏了
Stop playing these games with me.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表