Your son is on rifampin, right?
你们都在吃
You both are?
怎么了 萨拉
What's going on, Sara?
今晚医院给克里斯多弗
Well, the hospital ran blood tests
做了血液测试
on Christopher tonight,
他的利福平水平
and his rifampin level suggested he had
显示他约十小时前服过一剂
a dose about ten hours ago.
你能给我解释下
Would you like to explain to me
绑匪怎么会知道给他喂药吗
how the kidnappers knew to give him his medication?
做得好 艾彻先生
Well done, Mr. Archer.
把我们当猴耍
You played us,
你和我们玩你儿子的感情牌
you played the sympathy card with your son.
你让我们都相信你是受害者之一
You had us all believing that you were one of the victims.
-不错嘛 -我不管你们在说什么
- Not bad. - Look, I don't care what you say.
我没有绑♥架♥自己的儿子
I didn't kidnap my own son.
是那个保安绑♥架♥了他 正如你说的
It was that security guard, just like you said.
他们绑走克里斯多弗
They took Christopher
强迫我入伙
to force me to be part of their plan.
那是你想误导我们
That's what you wanted us to think.
但确实是你
But it was you
把那枚阿富汗硬币放到花♥园♥里
who planted the Afghani coin in your garden,
也正是你 把润肤乳粘到他的后座上
and it was you who put the diaper paste in his backseat.
我的天啊 你们竟然觉得
My God, you make me out to be like
我是实行这个疯狂计划的主谋
I'm this criminal mastermind with this crazy plan.
我不过是做了不得不做的事
I just did what I had to do!
我关上了灯 仅此而已
I turned off the lights. That's all.
这还没完
That is not all.
还差得远呢
Not even close.
你正在服用的这个药 利福平
This, uh, medication you're on, rifampin,
有一个有趣的副作用
has an interesting side effect.
它叫色汗症
It's called chromhidrosis.
会导致汗液带有颜色
Causes colored sweat.
你的婴儿流了橙色的汗
Your baby's sweat is orange,
你的也是橙色的
your sweat is orange.
你自己不知道吧
Haven't you noticed?
我只是吃了几天药而已
We've only been taking it a couple days.
-有什么关系吗 -有
- Does it really matter? - Yeah.
当然有
Yeah, it matters.
这就是你
That's you.
你扫荡赌场时出了汗
You were sweating when you robbed the card room.
你开枪杀死保罗·布兰森时出了汗
You were sweating when you shot Paul Brantson.
给克林特·泰里注射蛇毒时
Injecting Clint Tyree with snake venom--
也出了不少汗 不是吗
that made you sweat, too, right?
在你抢了钱之后
And then, after the robbery,
你杀死了朱利安·里斯
you went and you killed Julian Reese,
然后把摩托车服和注射器
and then you stashed the motorcycle leathers and the syringe
留在他的车里 想让里斯当替罪羔羊
in his car, hoping that we'd think that Reese was the gunman.
你唯一的破绽在于
There was only one problem.
那套摩托车服会吸收大量的汗水
Those motorcycle leathers absorbed a lot of sweat--
橙色的汗水 当我将它与
orange sweat-- when I compared them to the shirt
你身上这件衣服的汗水比对过后
that I took from you tonight,
猜猜看
guess what?
它们百分之百匹配
They were a perfect match,
都能追踪到相同的利福平
right down to identical traces of rifampin.
瑞恩 这就能证明穿那套服装的人是你
So that puts you in the leathers, Ryan.
你就是我们要找的人
You're our guy.
你洗劫了里阿尔托房♥间 还杀了四个人
You robbed the Rialto Room, and you killed four people.
这不是为了我自己
I didn't do it for me.
让我猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
到了争取"年度最佳父亲"的时候了
This is the part where you argue for father of the year.
我妻子去世时 克里斯才五个月大
Chris was five months old when my wife died.
你知道她留下了多少医药债吗
Do you have any idea the amount of medical bills she left behind?
所以你是为了偿债而杀人
So, you killed four people to pay them?
有那么多钱流经那里
So much money goes through that place.
只要一把筹码
I mean, just a handful of chips
就能解决我和克里斯的所有问题
would have changed everything for me and Chris.
我就能把他抚养长大
I mean, just think how I could have raised him.
对啊 你现在要怎么养他呢
Yeah, how are you going to raise him now?
兄弟 你有时间吗
Hey, man. Hey, you got a second?
怎么了
Yeah, sure. What's up?
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
为什么
For what?
因为我呵斥了你和埃克斯
For jumping on you and jumping on Akers.
我跟埃克斯聊过了
I talked to Akers,
现在对你说 我很抱歉
and now I'm talking to you-- I'm sorry.
吉姆 我能理解
Jim, I get it.
你现在有很多事要处理 对吧
You got a lot going on right now, okay?
对啊 好多事情
Yeah, I got a lot going on, yeah.
地检一直在联♥系♥我
The D.A.'s calling me.
检察官想要跟我谈谈
The prosecutor wants to talk to me
关于对我女儿不利的作证
about testifying against my daughter.
我一天要往新泽西
Yeah, I mean, I'm on the phone
打六七个电♥话♥
six or seven times a day to New Jersey,
解决我前妻的事务
handling my ex-wife's affairs.
振作点 一切都会回归正常的
Come on, everything will be back to normal eventually.
你知道的
You know that.
回归正常 我也想啊
Back to normal-- I'd like that.
但是尼克 我现在的生活已经一团糟
But I'll tell you, Nick, the way my life's going right now,
早就不知道什么是正常了
I don't know what normal is.
刚跟格雷格打完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Greg.
他们在赌场的维修柜子里找到了钱
They found the money in a maintenance locker at the casino.
很好
Good.
坐吧
Sit down.
我真的希望我们可以拿走那些钱
I just wish we could take the money,
作为那个可怜孩子的信托财产
you know, put it in a trust for that poor kid.
那样会很好
That'd be nice.
孩子的愈合能力都很强
Well, kids are resilient.
他或许会好起来的
Maybe he'll be all right.
那你呢
What about you?
你会好起来吗
You gonna be all right?
时间会抚平一切 对吗
Time heals all, right?
就让时间来证明吧
I guess we'll find out if that's true.
晚安
Have a good night.
你也是
You, too.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表