Maybe a member of my own team.
要不也起码是我好友的女儿 所以...
Or at least the daughter of someone very close to me, so...
我们受过训练 要遵循证据
We're trained to follow the evidence,
但有时候那是不够的
but some-sometimes that's not enough.
有时候你需要听从...
There... there are times when you need to hear that...
脑海里的那个声音 它说"注意下这里"
that voice in your head that says, "Look here."
麻烦的是 当你...
Trouble is, when you...
当你干这一行久了之后
when you've done this job long enough...
有一天 你突然听不到那个声音了
one day, you stop hearing that voice.
那一天已经来了吗
And that day has come?
罗素
Russell.
有眉目了吗
You have anything?
两件事
Two things.
医生在安琪拉的指甲里发现了皮肤碎屑
Doc found skin under Angela's nails.
她抓破了袭击她的人
She got a piece of her attacker.
亨利查了DNA 来自未知男性
Henry ran the DNA, it came back unknown male,
所以塔特不是凶手
so Tate is not our killer.
好吧 那人造DNA呢
Okay. What-what about the synthetic DNA?
我拿到了搜查证 让塔特的公♥司♥解密了文件
I got the warrant. I got Tate's company to decrypt the files.
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
塔特把他DNA磁盘都用来存储一样东西
Tate's been using all his DNA gigabytes for one thing--
色情图片
porn.
他沉迷于九层地狱
Guy certainly had a fixation on the Nine Circles of Hell.
所有的女性死者都在这里
All of our female victims are here.
是的 但他不是凶手
Yes, but he wasn't killing them.
只是纯粹的幻想
It was sheer fantasy.
很明显
Pretty clear, also,
塔特是旁观者 不是参与者
that Tate was a watcher, not a participant.
他把十几岁的男孩当做性工具
He was using teenage boys as sexual surrogates.
有些男孩年纪非常小
Some of them were pretty young.
我们要找的凶手 无论他是谁
Our killer, whoever it is,
给我们留下塔特心理变♥态♥的证据 对吗
left us evidence of Tate's perversions, right?
他在和我们打哑谜
He's been talking to us in-in puzzles, in-in code.
就像那条信息
Like the-the message...
尸体上的信息
the message on the body.
"倒…钩…刺"
"Barb... thee... thorns."
是变位词
It's an anagram.
出自但丁的地狱篇
That's from Dante's Inferno.
"是谁在火焰之中 它的顶端裂为两半
"Who is in yon fire, that comes so parted at the summit,
就像是从葬火堆里窜出
as it seem'd, ascending
那底比斯俩兄弟"
from that funeral pile where lay the Theban brothers."
"倒…钩…刺"
"Barb... thee... thorns."
底比斯兄弟
Theban Brothers.
俄狄浦斯之子
Sons of Oedipus.
因他们父亲的罪过而被诅咒
Cursed for life because of the sins of their father.
我们要找塔特利用的一对同胞兄弟
See, I think we're looking for brothers that Tate used.
亨利
Hey, Henry!
过来
Come here.
用你在安琪拉指甲中找到的皮肤
The skin you got under Angela's nails--
和雅各比对
run it against Jake.
-嘿 D.B. -你好
- Hey, D.B. - Hi.
你的预感是对的
So, it turns out your hunch was right.
DNA匹配成功
DNA confirmed it.
杀死安琪拉的凶手应该是雅各的近亲
Angela's killer was a familial match to Jake.
他的兄弟 马修·泰兰德
Meet his brother-- Matthew Tarland.
我在杀死塔特的炸♥弹♥的
I pulled a print off the trigger remote
遥控器上提取到了一枚指纹
that was used in the bomb to kill Tate.
指纹自动识别系统中有记录
Got a hit in AFIS.
我们发现他的兄弟马修
It turns out that his brother there, Matthew,
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥局
几年前因教唆罪被捕
was busted a couple of years ago for solicitation.
这家伙绝不可能
There's no way this dude's gonna roll over
供出自己的兄弟
on his own flesh and blood.
我们现有的证据
All we have him on right now
只是他在附近街区开车 他也知道
is driving around the block, and he knows it.
我...我不认为
I just... I just don't see
他和他兄弟能甘心
he and his brother going to all this trouble
不把塔特的罪行和惩罚他的原因
without wanting the world to know what Tate did to them,
公之于众
why Tate had to be punished.
包括要惩罚我们所有人的原因
Why we all had to be punished, for that matter.
不 他想坦白
No, he wants to confess.
只不过不是向我们
Just not to us.
当他们找上我时 我相信你是无辜的
When they came to me, I proclaimed your innocence.
尽管你在我的脸颊上
Even though you'd just planted
印了一个巨大的犹大记号♥
a big, fat, red Judas smack on my cheek,
我说不
I said, "No.
他不会向我承认这些邪恶的罪行
He could never have committed these heinous crimes
因为只有一个人才会如此堕落
because only one man lives in such dark places.
那就是奥利弗·塔特
Oliver Tate."
你当然知道 你曾为他招♥妓♥
Well, you would know. You pimped to him.
是的
Yes, I did.
这是你作伪证陷害我的原因吗
Is that why you bore false witness against me?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道的 雅各
Yeah, you do, Jake.
你知道你做了什么 你和你兄弟
You know what you've done-- you and your brother.
在我看来
It seems to me,
你兄弟想让你一人背黑锅
your brother's kind of left you holding the bag.
上帝对该隐说
And the Lord said unto Cain,
"你兄弟亚伯在哪里"
"Where is Abel thy brother?"
他说"我不知道
And he said, "I know not.
我岂是看守我兄弟的吗"[旧约]
Am I my brother's keeper?"
我岂是看守我兄弟的吗
Am I my brother's keeper?
有一次一个男孩找到我
A boy came to me once.
一个小男孩
A little boy.
他和他的兄弟沦落街头
He'd been cast out onto the street with his brother
因为一个父亲般的男人许诺了他们一切
by a man who, father-like, promised them everything...
而实际上
...but instead...
他利用了他们
used them.
扭曲了他们的灵魂
Twisted their souls.
你还记得那个男孩吗
Do you remember that boy?
是的
Yes, I do.
-但他已经死了 -你的心中还有爱
- But he's... dead. - I think there is still love in your heart.
不为了我 而是为了一个人
Not for me, but for someone...
一个无条件给予你现在的生活
someone who gave that life to you unconditionally,
却最后倒在血泊里的人
who's been repaid in blood.
你看看这照片吧
I think you need to look at this.
认出你兄弟的杰作了吗
Recognize your brother's work?
你撒谎
You're lying.
这是你们的诡计
This is a trick.
不 马修不可能...
No, Matthew would never...
他知道我非常在乎安琪拉 不可能
He-he knows how much I care about Angela. No.
雅各 你兄弟杀了她
Jake, your brother killed her.
他将她摆成造型 就像对其他女孩一样
He posed her just like all the other girls.
不可能
No!
你就是你兄弟的看守者
You are your brother's keeper.
你要为他做过的事负责
You are responsible for what he's done
但他要对另外两个女孩做的事
and what he will do to two more girls
就和你没有任何关系了
that have nothing to do with what happened to you.
我们知道他在这个区域
We know he's in that area right there.
我们都是罪人
We are all sinners.
我们都需要救赎
We all need redemption.
这就是你的机会
This is your chance.
你为什么要戴个面具
So, what's the deal with the mask anyway?
为什么不敢露出你的真面目
Why are you so scared to show your face?
你不是要杀了我们吗
You're just going to kill us.
就这副德行
Or is that it?
你下手的时候
You don't have the guts
都没种看着我们的眼睛
to look us in the eye when you do it.
这就是你想要的
This what you wanted?
好好看看 这将是你最后能看到的
Take a good look. It's the last thing you're going to see.
我会让你受尽煎熬
I'm going to make you feel everything.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表