You should feel good about that.
是的
I do.
查理
Charlie--
他做决定了吗
has he made any decisions yet?
没 还没有
No. Not yet.
那你呢
And what about you?
发生什么了
What's going on?
上次去西雅图的时候
This last trip to Seattle,
我拜访了我们以前
I made a pilgrimage to that neighborhood
很喜欢去看看的老邻居
that we used to love to drive through,
他们的房♥子建在山上 风景不错
with the house on the hill, with the view.
我记得
I remember.
我们还曾幻想着过去敲开门
We used to fantasize walking up to the front door,
问问他们是否愿意卖♥♥给我们
knocking and asking if they would sell it to us.
我真这么做了
I did that.
那是一对老夫妇
And they're an older couple,
他们对这个想法很感兴趣
and they're very open to the idea.
别那样看着我
Okay, don't look at me like that.
你是认真的吗
Well... you're serious?
我们在这儿有房♥子
We have a house-- here.
我们以前谈过这个话题
We've talked about this before.
你不可能在这里工作一辈子
You can't do this job forever.
我可不想一辈子都在等这套房♥子
And I don't want to wait forever for this house.
这话从何说起
Where's this coming from?
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
我觉得这份工作在慢慢占据你的全部
I think... I think this job is getting to you.
不是这样 我没事
It's not. I'm fine.
我不信
I don't believe that.
我真的没事
Well, I'm fine.
抱歉 过来
I'm sorry. Come here.
我的工作还没做完
My work here isn't done yet,
当它结束时 当那一天到来时
but when it is, when that day comes,
我们会一起回到西雅图 我们会...
you and I will go back up to Seattle, and we'll...
我们会一起敲开那扇门
we'll both knock on that door together.
我保证
I promise.
我相信
I accept.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表