所以把他拖到暗处 结果了他
so he drags him out of sight, finishes him off.
看见没
You know,
你看到他手指上和手掌下的血了吗
you see that blood on his finger and under his hand?
很奇怪不是吗
Weird, right?
DE
D.E.
你觉得那是什么意思
What do you suppose that means?
也许是一条信息
Well, maybe it's a, a message, you know,
给爱人最后的话
last words to a loved one.
或者 如果是我的话
Or, if it were me,
拼尽最后一口气
my dying breath,
我也要指认杀我的凶手
I'd try to identify my killer.
看得出来你不是个感性的人
I see you're not the sentimental type.
我喜欢
Okay, I like that.
亲爱的 真抱歉
Oh, boy, honey, I'm so sorry.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
康拉德让我重新安排一次听证会
Conrad wanted me to reschedule a hearing.
没关系 我能理解 我知道你是个大忙人
It's okay, I get it, I know you're a very busy person.
所以我说我可以从机场打车回来
That's why I said I would take a taxi from the airport.
不 说好我要送你回家的
No, no, I told you I wanted to take you home.
我会的 我会送你回家的
I'm gonna, I'm gonna take you home.
先坐吧
Sit first.
吃点东西
Have something to eat.
-这些点心还不错 -点心
- These pastries are good. - Pastry?
不 抱歉 我不能 不能吃
No, I-- ah, I'm sorry, I can't-- couldn't possibly...
我得 让我喝一口咖啡吧
I will-- let me have a hit of that coffee, though.
谢了
Thanks.
我很抱歉 真的 我...
I'm sorry, really, I...
你怎么样
How are you?
西雅图怎么样
How was Seattle?
玛雅和凯蒂都过得很好
Maya and Katie are both doing very well,
瑞恩跟他的公♥司♥说要在家工作
and Ryan talked with his company
这样他就能多在家里陪她们了
and worked it out so he can stay home more.
挺好的
That's good.
你跟查理谈过了吗
Have you talked to Charlie?
这里一直都很忙
It's been crazy around here.
我是收到了他的几条信息
I-I know I got a couple of messages from him.
-有什么我应该知道的吗 -有些事
- Is there something I should know? - Well, there's something
他想亲自告诉你
he would like to tell you himself.
拜托 告诉我吧 这样不公平
Oh, come on, come on, that's not fair.
我保证我会装作惊讶的样子
I promise I'll act surprised.
是什么 是什么
What? What?
他被东印第安纳大学录取了
He's gotten an offer from Eastern Indiana--
全奖 首发控球后卫
full scholarship, starting point guard.
他会接受吗
Is he gonna take it?
我觉得会吧
Well, I think so.
好吧 那真是新闻
Well, that is news.
很好 只是 你懂的...
It's great, it-it's just that, you know...
我们接受这个工作的原因之一就是
one of the reasons why we took this job was so we could be,
我们可以离查理近些 看他打球
you know, near Charlie, watch him play his games.
我觉得离开这里可能对他更好
I think getting away could be good for him.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我只是没想到这么快就结束了
I just didn't expect it, that's all.
世事无常 计划赶不上变化
Things change, plans change.
听起来我们还要再好好谈谈
That sounds like another discussion we need to have.
对 但是下次吧
Yeah, but at another time.
我知道你很忙 亲爱的
I can tell you're busy, sweetheart,
我坐出租回去就行
and I can take a taxi.
医生 收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, Doc, got your message.
你有什么发现吗
You have something for me?
对 我还在解剖无名男尸
Yeah, still working on our alley John Doe,
我在伤口里发现了这个
but I found this in one of the wound tracts.
或许是凶器的一部分
Maybe a piece of the murder weapon.
刀片的尖端 也许是断掉的
Tip of the blade -- maybe it broke off.
我拿去给霍奇斯
I'll get it to Hodges.
你帮我看看 这些伤口...
Tell me something -- these wound patterns...
我承认有时候我可能把不同的案子搅混
I admit sometimes cases start to blur together,
但我总觉得我见过类似的伤痕
but I could swear I have seen this somewhere before.
中间这两道伤痕
Well, the two wounds in the center,
最接近脊椎的伤痕
closest to the spine, appear
看起来更深更宽
deeper, wider.
几乎像是凶手稍微转了下刀
Almost like the killer twisted the blade.
是啊 但是其余的伤口却都很干脆
Yeah, but the rest of the wounds are clean, sharp.
或许是因愤怒而多捅了几刀
That could be overkill, rage.
也有其他的可能 某种特征
Or something else -- a signature.
我去查查案例 看能不能找出什么
I'll pull some case files, see what I can find.
谢谢
Thanks.
利息
抵押收据
鲁比银山州当铺
鲁比银山州当铺
真是男才女貌啊
Well, don't you look like a lovely couple.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你们是来找戒指的吧
You're in the market for a ring?
其实是找线索
Uh, information,
我是犯罪现场调查员布洛迪
actually. I am CSI Brody,
这位是现场调查员耶格尔
and this is CSI Yeager.
-你应该就是鲁比吧 -是 不过
- I take it you're Ruby. - Yes, but...
我得先声明 如果你们是有事而来
if this is police business, I must confess,
我只是门上挂着的名字
just the name on the door.
现在是我的儿子们在打理这家店
My boys run the store now.
我只是偶尔来帮帮忙
I just come in occasionally to help out.
不会卷入什么麻烦
Keeps me out of trouble.
凯尔
Kyle!
齐克
Zeke!
过来帮帮忙
Little help up front.
来了 妈 什么事
Coming, Ma. What's up?
这两位友好的警♥察♥
Well, these very nice, uh, police folks
想和你们谈谈
would like to talk to you about something.
我就在后面 有事找我
I'll be in the back if you need me.
还有 亲爱的
Oh, and, honey,
千万别放走他
don't let him get away.
好吧
Uh, okay. Um...
我们复原了这张抵押收据
we recovered this pawn ticket.
应该是你们昨晚的一位顾客的
Looks like it's from one of your customers last night.
我们只想知道他的名字
We just need a name.
好 这是怎么一回事
'Kay, what's this about?
你没回答我们的问题
Well, that wasn't the question.
收据上写着11点49
This is time-stamped 11:49.
你们查查看吧
Why don't you look that up?
目前我们的系统出了点问题
Uh, our computers are down right now,
所以
so...
11点49吗
11:49?
格子呢衬衫
Plaid shirt,
T恤衫 牛仔裤 很难闻
T-shirt, jeans, smelled bad.
法拉米手表 十四克拉的小指戒指
Farami watch. 14 karat pinky ring,
上面印的字都磨光了
the inscription worn off,
百分之二十三的利息 抵押九十天
90 days at 23%. $200,
两百美元 交易时付了钱
uh, cash on the barrel.
天呐
Wow.
这么多细节你都记得
You remembered all that?
你还记得他的名字吗
Can you remember his name?
杰里米·赛克斯
Jeremy Sikes.
犹他州圣乔治科奈尔街1139号♥ 邮编84780
1139 Cornell Road, St. George, Utah, 84780.
我还拷贝了他的驾照
Made a copy of his driver's license, too.
法拉米手表和金戒指就值两百块钱吗
It's 200 bucks for a Farami watch and a gold ring?
看得出来你们
Can see you're, uh,
-真是大方啊 -这是很安全的贷款
- real generous. - It's a secure loan.
要是他不来赎 也不干我们的事
Guy doesn't come back for it, that's on him.
你确定吗
You sure it's just on him?
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个能给我吗
You mind if I hold onto this?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表