这个孩子 发了狂
This kid, what, goes into a rage,
想要把世界上的男人都敲光
wants to drum the john out of this world?
我见过更疯狂的事
Oh, seen crazier things.
的确
True.
D.B. 我们需要找到原因
We need a why, D.B.
我觉得我们已经找到了
I think we just got it.
亨利发来的短♥信♥
Text from Henry.
好吧
Okay.
我在这干坐了一小时
Been sitting here an hour.
时间就是票子 你们要找我谈话
It's costing me money. You wanted to talk?
那就谈 要不就逮捕我
So, talk. Or arrest me.
随便做什么 这样我就能离开这里了
Do something, so I can just get the hell out of here.
你哪儿都去不成了
You're not going anywhere!
你以为抓你来是因为你拉客吗
You think you're here for solicitation?
带你来的原因是这个 还有这个
You're here for this, and you're here for this.
我们做了调查 知道了你的情况
Now, we've done our homework; we know your story.
你的单亲妈妈把你丢在福利院
You had a single mom who left you in foster care.
你在国家职能机构内
You grew up as
作为国家承担的义务把你养大成人
a ward of the state in a state-fun facility.
那地方可不太好混
It's a tough place.
要我说 你见识过很多像那样的
I'd say you see people really at their worst
穷凶极恶的混♥蛋♥
in places like that.
而且在成长过程中你也惯用暴♥力♥
You also grow up with a propensity for violence.
我说的对吗
Would you agree with me?
听着小橘子
Look, Tangerine,
我们检测了你的DNA
we ran your DNA.
虽然你和杨先生不同姓
You may not share Mr. Young's last name,
但你却和他有十三个相同的基因标记
but you do share 13 genetic markers with the guy.
他是你♥爸♥爸
He's your father.
可你早就知道了 对吗
But then, you knew that, didn't you?
他买♥♥了你整整一周
Guy hires you for a week.
后来不知怎么地
Somewhere down the line,
你知道了他是你♥爸♥爸
you realize that he's your father.
你是怎么知道的呢
How'd you find out the truth?
你和莱克斯·杨在酒店房♥间
So, you're in the hotel room with Lex Young.
他给你讲了个故事
He starts telling you a story
以前他如何来到拉斯维加斯
how he came to Vegas,
又如何遇见了一个女人
he met a woman,
他有了一个刚出生的女儿 但他抛弃了她
he had an infant daughter, and he abandoned that little girl?
不知怎么地
And somehow,
你拼凑出故事里的小女孩就是自己
you pieced together that that little girl was you?
我们能理解
I mean, we understand.
陪审团也会理解
Hell, a jury would understand.
当发现和自己上♥床♥的人
Of course you went a little crazy
是亲生父亲的时候
when you found out the guy
你会失控 是理所当然的
you were sleeping with was your father.
事情不是这样的
That's not what happened!
我们只是想帮你
Okay, look, we just want to help you out here.
我没和我爸爸上♥床♥
I didn't sleep with my father.
人也不是我杀的
I didn't kill him.
我没杀任何人
Or anyone.
你们什么都不知道
You people don't know... anything.
那你说我们应该知道些什么
Well, then tell us what we should know.
我以为他只是个有钱人
Look, I thought he was just some rich guy.
他买♥♥了我整整一周 陪他而已
Okay, he hired me for the week, another date.
直到情况不对
Until it wasn't.
小橘子
Tangerine.
-真是个好名字 -我喜欢这名字
- That's a pretty name. - I like it.
你想知道为什么给你起这个名吗
Do you want to know how you got it?
我妈说这只是个小名
My mom told me it was a nickname
小时候爸爸给我取的 后来他走了
my dad gave me when I was little, before he took off.
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
这...
Hey, it's...
这又不是你的错
it's not your fault.
是我的错
It is.
什么
What?
我来拉斯维加斯就是为了你
I came to Vegas for you.
虽然要弥补我犯下的错
There's no way for me to make right
已经不可能了 但我想试试看
what I did, but... I want to try.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我一直都不善言辞
I've never been very good with words;
只有一种方式
there's, um, only one way
能用来表达我的感情
that I've been able to express myself.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
我为你写的东西
It's something I wrote for you.
一首歌♥
It's a song.
什么时候的事
When was this?
周一晚上
Monday night.
周一晚上吗 等等
Monday night? Wait a minute.
我不明白
I don't... I don't get this.
周二晚上 也就是第二天晚上
Tuesday night, the next night,
有人看到你和玛希·科迪还有你♥爸♥爸
you were seen leaving the Brimstone Club
一起离开磺石酒吧
with Marcy Cody and your father,
而且你们当时气氛很好
and you were all friendly,
一小时之后 他们就都死了
and then one hour later, they're both dead?
你帮我理理看
I mean, help me understand that.
那天晚上我爸爸又回到俱乐部
My dad came back to the club that night.
他道歉了
He apologized.
我妈妈已经死了
I mean, my mom's dead.
我又举目无亲
I didn't think I had anyone.
我从小就一直抱有这样的幻想
It's something I fantasized about since I was a little girl.
某一天爸爸会回来找我们
You know, my dad coming back to us.
我从来没想到会需要这么久 可是...
I never thought it would take this long, but...
他说只希望能够为我演奏那首歌♥
He said he just wanted the chance to play me the song.
那个女的 玛希
And that girl, Marcy,
只是想离开夜店
she just wanted to get out of the club.
所以我爸爸去拿了豪车的钥匙
So my dad got the keys to the limo,
我们就一起回了工作室
and we went back to the studio.
然后发生了什么呢
What happened then?
我爸爸为我演奏了那首歌♥
My dad played me the song.
非常好听
It was nice.
据说有个制♥作♥人感兴趣
Said a producer was interested.
他听了小样
He'd heard the demo
想让我爸爸再录一个带和声的版本
and wanted my dad to record another with backup vocals.
我爸爸说迟点会有人去工作室
My dad said someone was gonna come by the studio later
帮他录和声
and help him out.
我祝他好运
I wished him luck,
然后就走了
and I left.
我发誓
I swear...
我离开时爸爸和玛希都还活着
...my dad and Marcy were alive when I walked out of there.
所以这些就是
So, these are the recordings
"一举成名"工作室的录音吧
from The Fame Experience studio, huh?
马蒂·科斯给我们的
Marty Kirch turned them over.
听起来肯定不错
Must be some great listening.
你要是想要我可以帮你下到iPod上
I can load them onto your iPod, if you like.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
最重要的那首歌♥
The important song is the one
是谋杀案当晚三点十二分录的那首
that was recorded at 3:12 the night of the murder.
"几年前 我离开家"
"Years ago, I split home..."
这是莱克斯·杨唱的
That's Lex Young singing.
他同时还在弹吉它
Mm-hmm. And playing guitar.
他把歌♥声和吉它声放在了同一条音轨里
He put both of those on the same track, track one.
那背景的和声呢
What about the background vocals?
他女儿说有个伴唱会过去帮忙
His daughter said that another vocalist was going to help.
似乎没有别的录音 不过
Well, it looks like there were no other recordings. But...
看看这段的音波
look at the waveform on this one.
我觉得我能把背景音剥离出来
Think I can isolate the background noise.
"这是一条漫长的"
"Yeah, it's a long..."
"回家之路"
"road home..."
听起来像是另一个人唱的
Sounds like another voice.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表