John?
你到底在干什么 我们都以为你
What the hell are you doing? We thought you were
-死了 -死了
- dead. - Dead.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们时间不多 我不能在这里久留
We don't have much time. I can't stay here.
你的车在哪儿
Where's your car?
你的车呢 我们必须马上离开
Where's your car? We need to get out of here, now.
到底发生什么事了 约翰
What the hell's going on, John?
我也想知道
I wish I knew. I wish I bloody knew.
你知道的比我多 你给我过来
You know a lot more than I do. Start -- come here.
那停尸房♥的尸体是谁的
Whose body is in our morgue?
那是布赖恩
Oh, it's Brian.
布赖恩·弗里曼 他是我的助手
Brian Freeman, he's my assistant.
开车的人是他
He was driving my car.
我把我的外套和帽子给了他
I gave him my coat and my hat.
他驾驶着我的车
He took his place behind the wheel of my car
我从后面溜走了
and I slipped out the back,
之后发生了什么 你也都知道了
and we both know what happened after that.
不 不对
No, no.
我们是用你的牙科纪录确认了死者的身份
We identified the body using your dental records.
这怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
我的毒素测验报告上
Same way you got a tox report claiming
不也是说我嗑药醉酒了吗
that I was high. And drunk.
别跟我玩什么把戏
Don't play games with me!
-给我好好说 -我没玩任何把戏
- Talk to me! - I'm not playing games with you!
我在揭露一件大事
I’m covering a story.
我知道 国内监听的事儿是吧
I know. About domestic spying, right?
你也知道 这事极其敏感
So you know it's of a sensitive nature,
关系到很多有权有势的人
involving powerful people.
这些人有能力黑进犯罪实验室的电脑
People capable of hacking into a crime lab computer,
伪造一份毒素检验报告
fabricating a toxicology report
把我标志为酒后驾车的人
labeling me a drunk driver.
牙科纪录又是怎么一回事
What about the dental records?
他们有他们的黑客 我有我的
Well, they've got their hackers, and I've got mine.
我需要你的帮助 D.B.
I-I need your help, D.B.
约翰 我不过是个片区警♥察♥
John, I'm just a local cop.
如果你说的都是真的
If what you're saying is true,
你应该...
you need to...
你应该和我联调局的朋友谈谈
you need to talk to a friend of mine at the FBI.
联调局 你开玩笑吧
FBI? You joking, are you?
打死我也不去联调局
That's the last place I'm going is the FBI.
你不仅仅是一名片区警♥察♥
You are hardly a local cop.
你和你的团队
In fact, you and your team --
你们真的是唯一能够帮助我的人了
you're literally the only ones who can help me.
求你了 D.B.
Please, D.B.
我的命运掌握在你的手中
My life's in your hands.
那些试图杀我的人 那些杀了...
The people who are trying to kill me, the people who...
布莱恩的人
killed Brian.
他们一旦发现杀错了人
When they find out their mistake...
必定会再次出手
they will try again.
我只需要有个地方藏身
I just need to lay low for a while.
直到我弄清楚这个东西里到底有什么
Until I can figure out what the hell's on this.
听说你拿到了安巴卡德罗商场的
I heard you got your hands on the security cam footage
监控录像
from the Embarcadero mall.
对 没错 我现在就在看
Yeah, yeah, I'm going through it right now.
你怎么办到的
Well, how the hell did you pull that off?
我已经花了三个小时的时间
'Cause I've been on the phone for three hours
联♥系♥了四名法官
with four different judges,
结果连搜查证都没能弄到一个
and I couldn't even get close to a warrant.
耶格尔 有时候你得弄清楚该找谁帮忙
Yeager, sometimes you have to know who to ask
该如何请求帮助
and how to ask 'em.
安巴卡德罗管理处有一位
There was a very lovely, nice young woman
漂亮友好的年轻女士
working at Embarcadero operations
她很乐意地向我伸出了援助之手
who was more than happy to give me a hand.
真是厉害
Well, I'm impressed.
谢谢
Thank you.
她在这儿把东西交给了他
Here she makes the drop-off,
然后便跟随着人群消失了
and then she just kind of heads off through the crowd.
角落那边又是什么
Well, what's behind the corner, there?
你看玻璃上反射的映像
Look at the reflection.
不知道看不看得到出租车的车号♥
Let's see if I can get a taxi number.
再说一次 真厉害
I'm impressed again.
T312X
"T312X".
联♥系♥出租车公♥司♥
Call the company,
查查看司机把她送到哪儿去了
see where the cabbie dropped her off.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
对不起 我别无选择 只能带他来这
I'm sorry, I-I had nowhere else to go.
没事 进来吧
Alright, come on in.
从头开始吧
Let's start at the beginning,
说说那个U盘
with, uh, the flash drive and the woman
-和把它给你的女人 -我说过了
- who gave it to you. - Like I told you,
我正在调查一件事
I'm working on a story right now.
我认识一位内部人士
Uh, I have an inside man.
他给我提供了一些国内监视计划的信息
He's providing me with information on Project Jericho,
叫做"哲立科计划"
which is a domestic spying program.
他称自己为苏瓦里
And he goes by the name of Suvari.
那女人是你的联♥系♥人吗
So the woman was your contact?
我不知道她是谁 我从没见过她
I don't know who the woman is. I've never met her before.
以前苏瓦里都会安排一个秘密传递点
You see, in the past, Suvari just arranged a-a dead drop.
他会把U盘放在某个地方让我去找
He'd leave a flash drive somewhere and I'd find it.
-但是这一次不同 -没错
- But not this time. - No, no.
这次我告诉他我需要亲眼见到他
This time I told him I actually need to look him in the eye.
在我发布新闻之前 我需要确实
Before I publish my story, I need to be assured
他提供的关于哲立科计划的
that the information that he's providing
信息是真实的
on Project Jericho is genuine.
特别是要确认计划掌管人的身份
Specifically, about the man who's-who's running things.
他是一名空军参谋
Who's some Air Force general.
罗伯特·兰斯代尔
Robert Lansdale.
-你怎么… -没什么 你继续
- How did you...? - Oh, that's all right, go on.
在这些事中
Right. Well, amongst other things right now,
他们把无人机用于国内的监视
they're using drones for domestic surveillance.
问题在于 他们在监视谁
Question is: who are they watching?
还有 谁在监视着他们
And who's watching the watchmen?
正是如此
Precisely. Um...
我被告知这个U盘上的信息
I was told that the information off this flash drive
会让斯♥诺♥登的泄露显得微不足道
would make Snowden's leaks look like a minor blip on the radar.
我猜这些文件都是加密了的
I'm assuming that the files are encrypted.
我的电脑上有解密秘钥
I had the decryption key on my laptop.
但是电脑在我车上
That was in my car.
我们就从这里入手
Which is where we come in.
如果你能破解的话
Assuming that you can crack it.
现在 你呆在这儿最安全
The safest place for you right now is to stay here.
首先 我们要知道U盘上的是什么
First, we need to find out what's on this flash drive.
然后我们来研究下一步怎么办
Then we can figure out what our next move is.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
回实验室 只有我们三个
I'm gonna go back to the lab. The three of us
知道约翰还活着
are the only people that know that John's still alive.
维持现状就好
Let-Let's keep it that way.
我发现什么了就打给你
I'll call you when I get something.
出租车公♥司♥说我们的神秘女士
The cab company said our mystery woman
昨晚十一点十五分在巴勒莫酒店下的车
was dropped off at the Palermo last night at 11:15.
酒店那儿登记名字是艾米丽·雷伊
Hotel has her registered under the name Emily Rey.
安保检查了她的房♥间 她不在
Security checked her room, she wasn't there.
一小时前我们接到了发现尸体的报♥警♥
An hour ago, we get a call out here-- 419.
她符合之前看到的形貌
She fits the description.
无敌大卫 你怎么看
Super Dave, what's the word?
死亡时间大约在六小时前
TOD's approximately six hours ago.
死因是后脑勺遭受钝器创伤
And we got blunt force trauma to the back of the head.
看血溅得到处都是
All this spatter,
我打赌她一定是
cast-off, I'd be willing to bet you she was hit
被打了很多次
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表