你知道雪球效应吗
You're familiar with the snowball effect?
运动中的球体在途中
A sphere in motion tumbles along,
不断增加重量
picking up mass?
-怎么了 -人用仓鼠球效应更糟
- Yeah? - Well, the human hamster ball effect is worse.
因为它严重增加了我的负担
Because it affects me.
这里摆着三十七个不同的植物样本
To the tune of 37 different plant trace exemplars,
我要把它们都鉴别出来
each of which I am tasked with identifying.
真闹心
That sucks.
我喜欢你
I like you.
现在 在雪崩把我压垮之前
Now, before this avalanche came tumbling down on me,
我先检验了你们给我的数量合理的样本
I ran the very reasonable amount of trace that you two brought me.
碎贝壳 跟之前的现场一样
Crushed shell, just like at the previous scene.
我们在入口发现的另一种石块呢
What about the other rubble we found at the point of entry?
更有意思一点
A little more interesting.
混凝土和氧化钛
"Concrete and titanium oxide""
也称作绿色混凝土
Otherwise known as smog-eating concrete.
一种新型独特减少污染的材料
A new, unique material that helps reduce pollution.
化学添加剂被阳光激活
The chemical additive is activated by sunlight
把有毒的烟雾化为危害较小的物质
and turns smoggy toxins into less-harmful compounds upon contact.
减少有害的二氧化碳排放
维加斯哪些地方有这东西
So where in Vegas can this stuff be found?
或许能帮我们找到嫌疑犯来自哪里
It might help us find our assailant's point of origin.
这种混凝土在全国都是限♥量♥运用
It's in limited use nationally.
我还没来得及查看
Haven't had the chance to determine
维加斯有没有 以及在哪里有
if or where it might be present in Vegas.
既然你忙 我查就是了
I can look into it. You're busy.
我有说过我有多喜欢你吗
Did I mention my fondness for you?
我喜欢她
I like her.
强♥奸♥案进展如何
All right, so where are we on this rape case?
受害者研究没找出任何共同点
Victimology shows no links between the three rape victims.
她们互相都不认识
None of them knew each other.
没有相同的生活习惯
No shared routines.
生活中也没有撞见过
No overlaps in their lives.
唯一的共同点应该是符合罪犯的胃口
Other than being this guy's type --
二十岁出头 单身 深褐色头发
early 20s, single, brunette,
自己一人居住在一楼的公♥寓♥
living alone in a first-floor condo.
犯罪手法是一致的 是吧
The M.O.'s consistent, right?
他等待她们睡着
I mean, he waits until they're asleep,
用撞匙把后门撬开然后进去
uses the bump key on the back door lock to gain entry.
不过第一个犯罪现场 有一扇窗是开着的
Except that at the first scene, he passes a wide-open window
他却没有加以利用
he could've used for entry.
他走进受害者的卧室
Goes into the victim's bedroom.
用氯仿麻醉她
Chloroforms her.
把电视打开 侵犯受害者时也一直开着
Turns on the TV, leaving it on while he assaults her.
其实艾米的电视本来就开着
Actually, Amy already had her television on,
他只是没有管它
so he just left it playing.
这要不是巧合呢
What if it wasn't a coincidence?
或许有某种意义
Maybe it's significant.
你们有没有觉得
You get the feeling that
他在艾米家犯案时准备得额外充分
he was more prepared with Amy?
第一次 他没看见开着的窗
At the first scene, he overlooked the open window.
第二次他惹得狗狂吠不止 结果把邻居们都吸引了出来
Second scene, he woke up a dog that got the neighbors all excited.
但是在艾米的家他没犯任何错误
No missteps at Amy's house,
还刚好选中了她一周中
and he picked the one night a week
唯一早点下班的那一天
that she gets out of work early.
他很可能跟踪过她 了解了她的习惯
He might've been casing her home, known her habits.
不止如此
It's more than that.
他知道他需要一把撞匙才能进入艾米的家
He knew he was gonna have to use a bump key to break into Amy's house.
他知道她会开着电视睡觉
He knew that she fell asleep with the TV on.
前两个犯罪现场的场景是他创造的
He re-created those conditions in the previous two scenes,
因为...
because...
前两次强♥奸♥案是排练
the first two rapes were rehearsals.
走走过场
Practice runs.
我认为艾米·莫斯才是他真正的目标
I think Amy Morse was his intended target the whole time.
任何人都有嫌疑 艾米
It could be anyone, Amy, um...
顾客 同事 邻居
a customer, a coworker, a neighbor.
有任何人给予你莫名的关注吗
Has anyone given you unwanted attention?
我还以为他只是随意挑人侵犯
I thought this was some random psycho attacking random women.
我怎么可能认识他
Why would I have known him?
我们认为强♥奸♥犯的目标就是你
We now believe the rapist may have targeted you specifically.
有个人比较可疑
There is someone.
我的前男友贾里德·华♥莱♥士♥
My ex-boyfriend, Jared...Wallace.
几个月前我和他分手了 他变得很可怕
When I broke up with him a couple months ago, he turned awful.
开始给我发邮件
Started sending me these e-mails.
荡♥妇♥
你个婊♥子♥
我醒来之后
When I woke up...
后来 我...
after, I...
我几乎能闻到他的气息
...I could almost smell him in the room.
贾里德吗
Jared?
但是...
But it...
但是气味很淡 我以为是自己幻觉
it was so faint, I-I thought I was imagining it, I...
我们需要贾里德的DNA样本
We're gonna need to get a DNA sample from Jared.
你还有任何你们谈恋爱时留下的东西吗
Do you have anything from when you guys were dating?
梳子 衣服
Hairbrush, um, article of clothing...
我只想把他忘了
I just wanted to forget him.
你真的相信她的鬼话吗
Are you even sure her story's legit?
艾米是个鸡尾酒女招待
Amy's a cocktail waitress.
她就是靠勾引男人挣钱的
That's kind of how she makes money -- leading guys on.
她领一个人回家 如果后悔了
She takes one home and if she regrets it,
叫那人滚蛋就行了
buff one of the hundred notches out of the bedpost
也不用叫上警♥察♥啊
but don't call the cops.
够了 贾里德
Enough, Jared.
他不是那意思
He doesn't mean that.
他只是太紧张了
Th-this is just a stressful situation.
贾里德 我们只需要提取你的DNA样本
Look, Jared, we're just going to take a swab of your DNA,
然后你就可以走了
and then you're free to go.
是吗 我不这么认为
Yeah, I don't think so.
一会儿就好的
It'll only take a second.
然后就永远留在你们的数据库里了
And last a lifetime in your database.
我拒绝
I said no,
除非有搜查令 否则你们不能强迫我
and you can't force me unless you have a warrant.
华♥莱♥士♥先生
Mr. Wallace,
作为你儿子的律师 你要不劝劝...
as your son's attorney, perhaps you should advise...
-我跟他说过不行了 -先别说话
- I already told him no, too. - Wait a minute.
作为他的律师 我必须支持他的决定
As his attorney, I have to support his decision.
可作为他父亲 你不觉得
Well, as his dad, don't you think
应该叫他像个他妈的男人吗
you should tell him to man the hell up?
父母总是护着孩子的 不管孩子做了...
Parent protects his kid no matter what...
什么恶心的事
disgusting thing the kid has done.
父亲就是不明白
Dad can't see it.
过去坐他腿上的小男孩儿
Little boy who used to sit on his lap
怎么能做出这么可怕的事情
couldn't be capable of something so awful.
可你要是认清了他的所作所为
And if you are clear-eyed enough to see what he has done,
你就得想想你是怎么教育他的
what does that say about how you raised him?
爸 快点 我们走吧
Dad, come on, let's get out of here.
你以为自己什么都有了 包括艾米
You thought you got whatever you wanted, including Amy,
可等她离开了你 你就...
and when you lost her, well...
如果我们错了 那你来证明啊
If we're wrong, prove it.
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你强♥奸♥了她 贾里德
You raped her, Jared.
贾里德 别这样 贾里德
Jared, no, no, Jared, Jared, Jared.
-贾里德 -也不看看你惹的是谁
- Jared. - You don't know who you're messing with.
你是希望他对你吐口水吧
You were hoping he would spit at you, right?
冲我脸吐一大口才好呢
Big loogie in the face would have been nice,
不过至少看清了他的眼神
but at least a good look in his eyes
让我知道我们没错
let me know we're right about him.
别弄这玩意儿了
Leave the prop alone.
你们有发现了
You guys got something to show me?
是的
Yes.
知道滚"尸"不生苔吧
Now, you know that a rolling stiff gathers no moss,
但这次真是沾上了各式各样的植物
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表