"Slots of Luck Industries,
瓦洛斯大街"
Varlos Boulevard."
他的手♥机♥曾在北拉斯维加斯接通过基站
We have his phone pinging off the tower in North Las Vegas.
这说明他周五
North Las Vegas means
在北拉斯维加斯
he was there on Friday.
我们是维加斯最先配备"拉茨甘"的公♥司♥
We were the first company in Vegas to get the Lazgan.
更好的印刷机意味着更高的收费
Better printer means I can charge more for jobs.
我们不制♥作♥驾照
We don't print driver's licenses.
如果你想做能够做吗
Yeah, but could you if you wanted to?
这是违法的
It's against the law.
我不是钓鱼执法
It's not a trick question.
只想知道你的机器能否制♥作♥
Is your machine capable of printing this?
技术上可以
Technically, yes.
我们自己制♥作♥员工身份卡
I print all our employee I.D. badges.
所以制♥作♥驾驶证
So, to make a driver's license,
只不过需要下载一个标准格式
it's just a matter of downloading the template
再上传一张照片
and uploading a photo.
-可这是违法的 -可这是违法的
- But it's against the law. - But it's against the law.
我们有证据认为有人
We have reason to believe that someone printed
用那台机器制♥作♥了这张驾驶证
this license on that machine.
如果是我的员工 一定会被炒掉
If it was one of my employees, that's cause for termination.
营业时间之外呢
How about outside normal business hours?
只有保安有权限
Only my security guard has access.
可乔治是公♥司♥的老员工了
But George has been with us forever.
-他周五晚上班吗 -是
- Does he work Friday nights? - Yes.
还有清洁工
And the cleaning crew.
他们每周五过来
They're here every Friday.
丝多克斯
Hey, Stokes.
有几个不太合作的家伙等你处理
Hooked you up with some rougher customers.
能给我腾个座位吗
Scoot over for me, will you, boys?
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
What's up?
因为你我惹了一堆麻烦
I'm in a lot of trouble because of you.
因为我
Because of me?
我可没有让你抽大♥麻♥抽得神志不清
I'm not the one that made you smoke dope,
危及整个飞机上人的安全
get all dumb and endanger planeloads of people.
我爸把我的车拿走了
My dad took my car away. Oh.
那个人说我可能要做
And that guy said that I'm looking
四千小时的社区服务
at 4,000 hours of community service.
可能受到重罚
Could be staring at a felony.
也可能跟这家伙关在一起
Or you could be sharing a cell with this fella right here.
你很乐意吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
看见了吧 他对你很感兴趣
See there? You're already making friends.
不要这样
No...
这样 我在你老爸那儿呢
Now, I can't really do anything
虽然帮不上什么忙
about your old man,
但是我能帮你减掉一些
but I might be able to shave a few thousand hours
社区服务的时长
of community service off.
那我要做些什么
What do I have to do?
昨晚 航♥空♥管控报告在十一点二十五
Last night, air traffic control reported
有人用激光干扰入港航♥班♥降落
laser hits on inbound flights at 11:25.
这说明你那时候正在跑道尾端
That puts you at the end of the runway
我案子的受害人恰好这时被人推出车外
when my victim was thrown out of a moving car.
你一定看见了什么对吧
What'd you see?
我说不清
I don't know.
那时候那么多飞机
There was lots of planes.
还有些车
Uh, a f... A few cars.
之后又来了那么多警♥察♥
Then a-a lot of cops.
然后你
You...
你也在现场啊
were there.
我来给你算一下
4,000 hours of community service.
四千小时的社区服务就意味着
That's like being busy every weekend
接下来的十年 你别想有周末了
for the next ten years, so...
拜托 听我说完
Come-come on, man, listen...
我那时候真的神智很不清楚
I was really stoned, man.
即使你很不清醒 你也要给我个线索
I mean, help me out, guys-- even if you're really stoned,
你是否注意到有开得过快的车
you notice if a car's going too fast.
或者有车突然转向
Or if it's swerving.
有个女人遇害了
A woman's dead.
你应该意识到问题的严重性了
You realize that, right?
-是 -那就好好回忆下
- Yeah. - Okay, so think.
就算不是辆车 也总归有点别的吧
If it wasn't a car, maybe it was something else.
也许有什么更重要的事
Maybe it was something bigger.
我想起个人来
Oh, there-there was this guy.
一个拿着草叉的农民
a farmer with a pitchfork.
一个农民拿着草叉在停机坪晃来晃去
Farmer with a pitchfork at the end of the tarmac?
那不是... 为什么他要坐过来
Well, no, like, not... He wasn't a... Why?
你那里有椅子的好吧 我只是...
You can have a seat right here. Well, I was...
你们两个为什么不好好聊聊
Why don't you two guys get to know each other?
他刚说有个拿着叉子的农民
He says there's a farmer with a pitchfork
在停机坪附近转悠
at the end of the tarmac?
当然不是
No...
他不是个真人
Not a... He's not a real guy.
它是一个卡♥通♥人物
It was... He was a cartoon.
别走
No!
是画在一辆货车侧面的一个人
No, it was on... it was on a side of a van!
就像是一个农民拿着个叉子那样
It looked like a farmer with a pitchfork.
不同的是
Only it was, uh,
那是一个拿着拖把的傻瓜
it was some moron with a mop.
拿着拖把的傻瓜
Moron with a mop?
是这个标志么
Was it that moron?
就是他
That's him.
有人在现场看见过你的车
So, a witness places your van at the crime scene
而且就在受害人遇害的时间段上
at the time of Helen's murder.
达人旅行从照片认出了你
And Truxton Travel I.D.'d you from a photo.
而这家旅行公♥司♥
That's the travel agency
就是你给海伦买♥♥机票的公♥司♥
where you bought a plane ticket for Helen.
我们还知道是你在幸运卡槽公♥司♥
And we know that you printed
给海伦做的假证件
Helen's fake license at Slots of Luck
而你每周五晚要去那里清扫
where you used to work every Friday night.
我只是...
Yeah, well, I-I was...
我是想帮她
I was trying to help her.
我爱她
I loved Helen.
所以你就捏造了个假绰号♥来唬她
So you made up some fake hero named The Wolf?
她很害怕
She was terrified that her husband
她丈夫要杀了我们两个
was gonna kill us both.
她不想让我再管下去了
So, she didn't want me involved.
但我不能坐视不理
But I wasn't gonna turn my back...
你是不能放着到手的钱飞了吧
You weren't gonna turn your back on her money.
那不是她的钱
It wasn't her money.
那是艾伦的钱
It was Allen's money.
三万美元对吧
Yeah, $30,000, right?
这笔钱就是"狼"答应海伦
Now, was the amount that The Wolf told
帮她开始新生活所需的酬金吧
Helen it would cost to start her new life?
或者海伦说的她能拿到的
Or was 30K the number
三万就是这笔钱吧
that Helen said that she could get her hands on?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
她会有个崭新的开始
She was getting a fresh start.
而我...
And, yeah...
是想拿到那笔钱 可我也想和她双宿双飞
I was getting the money, but I was also getting my girl.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么知道我在这 我来见"狼"
How did you know I'd be here? I'm meeting The Wolf.
你要离开这儿
You can't be here!
计划有变 上车
Change of plans. Get in.
你知道他说过的 我们不能在一起
No, you heard what he said. We can't be seen together.
没关系 他联♥系♥的我 上来
It's all right. He called me. Come on.
这样会出问题的
Everything is going wrong.
不会 一切都会好好的 相信我
No, Helen, everything's gonna be fine, all right?
快上车
Just get in.
我带你到旅馆
I'm gonna take you to the motel.
然后我拿着钱去找狼
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表