我的天哪
Oh, my God.
之前你说到的婚姻问题
The marital troubles that you talked about,
多兰是第三者
Dolan was the other man?
他说你回到布雷克身边之后 他接受不了
He said that after you went back to Blake, he couldn't handle it.
他说他无法停止给你打电♥话♥
He said he couldn't stop calling,
他不肯放过你
he wouldn't leave you alone.
所...所以多兰是幕后黑手
So-so Dolan was behind all this?
我不相信
I don't believe it.
是啊 我也不信
Yeah, neither do I.
电子邮件是从多兰的电脑发出的
The e-mails came from Dolan's computer,
但是我们查了执勤表
but we checked the duty roster.
邮件发送时他都不在办公室
He wasn't there when they were sent.
因此他与这一切都无关
So... he had nothing to do with this.
所以 是别人干的
S-So it was someone else?
有人跟鲍威尔有联♥系♥
Somebody who had a connection to Powell.
是他在试图正视人生时
Somebody that he crossed paths with
他遇到的人
when he was trying to straighten his life out.
我们在去年的警民青少年运动夏令营
We found this photo from, uh...
找到了这张照片
last year's Police Youth Sports Camp.
萨拉 我不信
I don't believe this, Sara.
这孩子杀了我丈夫
That kid killed my husband.
他杀了布雷克
He killed Blake. Yeah.
是的 黛布拉
He did, Debra.
因为是你放好了多米诺骨牌
Because you set the dominoes in motion.
正如你所说 所有的小细节
Like you said, "All those little pieces..""
我们搜寻了你的家 找到了你的电脑
We searched your house, we found your laptop.
你创建了用户名"LookingGlass419"
You created LookingGlass419.
我们也搜查了你的储物柜
We searched your locker and we found the burner phone
找到了你发信息给鲍威尔的一次性手♥机♥
that you used to text Powell.
把你丈夫调到前台去才两分钟
You gave him the "Go" two minutes after
你就给他发了"出发"
you put your husband on the reception desk.
你利用了一个情绪不稳定的十六岁男孩
You took advantage of a mentally unstable 16-year-old boy,
你利用他杀了你老公
you used him to kill your husband
而且你把这一切设计成
and you designed it to look like
什么随机的暴♥力♥行为
some random explosion of violence.
你背叛了你的警徽
You betrayed your badge.
你根本不关心会不会伤害到其他人
You didn't care who else you wounded,
你不关心其他你杀的人
you didn't care who else you killed.
为什么你要这么做
Why did you do this?
因为布雷克不肯放我走
Because Blake was never going to let me go?
因为他打我
He beat me?
我为了保险金这么做
I-I did it for the insurance?
我不知道 萨拉
I don't know, Sara, come on.
你当真觉得
Do you... do you really think that
有什么样的理由
there's anything that I could say to you
能让你理解我吗
to make you understand?
在我说其它话之前
Before I... I say anything else,
我真心觉得
I really think that I sh...
我应该跟我的警♥察♥代表聊聊
I should speak to my police reps.
是啊
You do that.
牺牲警员悼念墙"警官布雷克·休斯"
新闻里 他们会把他写成一个怪物
In the news, they're going to make him into a monster.
可他不是怪物
But he wasn't.
最后时刻你跟他在一起
You were with him at the end.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
我看到了...
Well, I saw...
我看到了一个迷茫的年轻人
I saw a young man who was confused
而且他很痛苦
and in a lot of pain.
我看到了你所看到的一切
I saw what you saw.
不论接下来的日子里你听到什么
And whatever you hear in the days to come...
神自有明鉴
only God can judge.
神自会宽恕
And God can forgive, too.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表