in an investigation started by the victim.
一周之后 他在她的被害现场打电♥话♥报♥警♥
A week later, he calls 911 from her murder scene.
没有指纹 没有精♥子♥
No prints, no semen,
没有证据能把埃利斯先生跟案子联♥系♥起来
no evidence linked Mr. Ellis to the inside of that...
我记得现场有一根带着
I-I remember that there was a crowbar
他血迹的撬棍 就在她身边
next to her with his blood on it.
埃利斯先生表示他从没进过房♥子
Mr. Ellis stated that he never went inside that house
而且从没碰过那根撬棍
and he never touched that crowbar.
他声称 要让他的血迹
He claims only way his blood
出现在撬棍上的唯一方法就是栽赃
was on that crowbar is if it were planted.
什么
What?!
他说是我把他的血弄上去的
He's saying that I planted his blood?
怎么弄
How?
一份从埃利斯先生身上采集的参考血样
A reference blood sample was collected from Mr. Ellis,
你在犯罪现场收集的
a blood sample that you received at the scene.
进来吧
Come on in.
芬恩利将和罗姿女士一起做重审
Finlay's gonna be working with Ms. Rhodes on the re-examination.
在她们结束之前 你不能出外勤
Until they're finished, I need you on desk duty.
他还在昏迷中
He's still out.
你怎么样 萨拉
How you doing, Sara?
有点害怕
I'm a little shaky.
没什么能跟盯着地狱二十分钟
Nothing like staring into the abyss for 20 minutes
考虑生命中什么最重要相提并论
to decide what's important in life.
要经历这么紧张的事才能让我们
It's sad how it takes something so...
意识到生活的美好 真悲哀
intense to make us stop and smell the coffee, huh?
排爆人员引爆了那个装置
Bomb guys disrupted the device to render it safe.
我把碎片送到霍奇斯那里了
I sent what was left to Hodges.
警♥察♥们正在检查排洪通道
Well, police officers are walking the flood channel.
如果能知道他在里面待了多久就好了
It would be good to know how long he was in there.
在十摄氏度的水里待十分钟就会体温过低
It only takes ten minutes in 50 degree water to get hypothermia,
但他可能在水里待了更久
but he could've been in there longer than that.
他被挂在树枝上了
He got hung up on a tree branch.
我们得快点确定他的身份
We need to quickly I.D. him
然后查出他要用那个炸♥弹♥干嘛
and find out what he planned to do with that bomb.
有匹配结果了
Oh. I have a match.
来自佐治亚州亚特兰大的沃伦·哈克特
Yeah. Uh, name is Warren Hackett from Atlanta, Georgia.
这不是那个人
It's not our guy.
雪堆街473号♥
473 Snowdrift Lane?
亚特兰大要是能下雪 我也有假身份证了
Last time it snowed in Atlanta, I had a fake I.D.
有人想让这个家伙保持神秘
Somebody wants to keep this guy's identity a secret.
那我们就用老办法
Then we go old-school.
警方寻求公众帮助 以确认这名男子的身份
Police are asking the public's help in identifying this man.
从排洪通道中被救出时伤势严重
He was pulled from a flood channel tonight in serious condition.
如果你有任何和他相关的信息
If you have any information about his identity,
请致电拉斯维加斯警局
please call the Las Vegas Police Department.
我的天 很高兴看到你毫发无伤地回来
Oh, my God. I am so glad to see you in one piece.
我也是
You and me both.
我给你买♥♥了一个蔬菜汉堡 在冰箱里呢
I got you a veggie burger. It's in the fridge if you want.
谢谢 等我有胃口再说吧 我...
Thanks. Uh, as soon as I get my appetite back, I'm...
明白了 那你等会儿再吃吧
Right. Well, you can have it later, I guess.
我在想我们可以根据逻辑推测出
Um, so, I thought in order to find where our bomber went in,
他是从哪里拿着炸♥弹♥进去的
we could apply some logic,
所以我找来了维加斯的排洪通道图
so I got us a map of all flood channels in Vegas.
我觉得他应该是在目标附近掉进水里的
I'm thinking he fell in the water somewhere near his target.
如果我是他 我会找一个
Okay, if I was a bomber, I would look for someplace
人多的地方
with a lot of people.
大概会是一家赌场
Probably looking at a casino.
他是在这里被别人拉上岸的
Guy got pulled out of the water...here.
往上游走
Backtrack upstream.
比较有可能的地点是丹吉尔赌场
Closest likely targets are the Tangiers,
女王赌场和地中海赌场
Queen Regent and the Mediterranean.
无名男士醒了
Oh. Our John Doe's awake.
我得回医院去
I'm, uh, heading back to the hospital.
回头见
See you later.
这些灰尘很可能有毒
This dust could be toxic!
我的微粒面罩去哪里了
Where's my particle mask?
人早晚会死的
You got to die from something.
萨拉在生死边缘
Man, Sara held certain death
徘徊了二十分钟 一动不动
in her hands for 20 minutes, never moved.
他们说发生这种事情时 你的一生
Do you think it's true that your whole life flashes
会在眼前闪现 你相信吗
before your eyes in those situations?
我经历过
Did for me.
说来听听
I'm listening.
当时我十八岁 正要把智齿拔掉
I was 18, getting my wisdom teeth pulled.
他们给了我麻♥醉♥药♥
When I got the anesthetic...
麻♥醉♥药♥引起的恶性高热的确可能致命
Malignant hyperthermia from anesthetic can be fatal.
有叫救护车吗
They need a crash cart?
倒也没有
Not exactly.
那是我第一次尝试麻醉意识的药物
It was my first experience with a mind-altering drug.
我以为我快死了
I thought I was dying,
开始强力呼吸 出现幻觉
began to hyperventilate, hallucinate.
然后呢
And?
在我头脑不清醒的状态下
In my addled state,
我爱上了牙医助理
I fell madly in love with the dental assistant.
不知为什么 我感到我必须告诉所有人
For some reason, I had to tell everyone,
包括当事人
including her.
结果我们得知 那只是药后的不良反应
Turns out, it was just an adverse reaction to the drugs.
好尴尬
Awkward.
不 是很丢脸
No. Humiliating.
我再也没回去过
I never went back.
我现在都还有智齿呢
I still have my wisdom teeth.
你呢
You?
下次再说吧
Perhaps another time.
你来检测包裹碎片
Why don't you take what's left of the satchel,
我来研究炸♥弹♥碎片
and I'll concentrate on the bomb frags.
他说的不是英文
That's not English.
听起来像斯拉夫语还是俄语什么的
Sounds Slavic or Russian or something.
他一直不停地重复着这句话
Keeps saying it the same way over and over again.
等等 我这里有翻译软件
Well, hold on, I have a translator app.
或许我们能弄明白他在说什么
Maybe we can figure out what he's saying.
他在说亚美尼亚语
He's speaking Armenian.
第一个单词是"珍珠"
Margarit means "pearl".
其余的软件没能识别
App doesn't recognize the rest.
拿着炸♥弹♥ 说着像加密过的外语
Guy with a bomb, speaking foreign language, possibly in code,
黑入指纹自动识别系统 保护身份
hacked into AFIS so we don't identify him.
他技能很多啊
That's a guy with a lot of expertise.
很有可能是名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
That's the profile for a terrorist.
关于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 有一点我能确定
One thing I know about terrorists:
他们从不单独行动
they never work alone.
芬恩 我很想看看我写的案例记录
Hey, Finn, I'd really like to take a look at my case notes.
格雷格 我不能跟你说话
Greg, I can't talk to you.
和被告方专家合作时
I have to remain completely objective
我必须保持客观
while I work with the defense expert.
格雷格·桑德斯一人结了这件案子
Greg Sanders worked this case solo,
所有的照片都是他拍的
so all of the photographs are his.
左边屏幕显示了编码
The left screen shows the digital code --
拍摄序列 日期 时间
shot sequence, date, time,
任何编辑或剪辑
any edits or deletions.
如果照片被编辑了 我们也会知道
So we can tell if any of the photographs have been altered.
格雷格按照规定
Greg started by photographing the exterior
先从犯罪现场的外部拍照
of the crime scene first, which is protocol.
每张照片之间差不多相距两分钟
Shots were almost two minutes apart.
看来他在早上六点刚拍完了外部
Looks like he finished the exteriors just after 0600.
然后他开始在房♥里拍照
Now he's moved on, inside the house.
首先是卧室里的尸体
Starting with the body in the bedroom.
我在底特律做现场调查的时候
When I was working crime scenes back in Detroit,
我喜欢最后再去受害者的房♥间
I liked to save the victim's room for last.
我正好相反
Hmm, I'm the opposite.
我喜欢从最棘手的那个房♥间开始
I like to work the toughest room first.
第一张照片拍了卧室的全貌
The first shot of the bedroom was an overall.
拍到撬棍的第一张照片是远景
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表