这就是报复
And this is revenge.
不对 我们都清楚不止于此
No, we know it's bigger than that.
可罗顿身在监狱 无法完成这一切
But there's no way Rawdon could have pulled this off while in prison.
加西亚 罗顿和亚瑟最后一次
Garcia, what was the last contact
联♥系♥时说了什么
Rawdon had with Asher?
上周的邮件
Uh, Emails from last week.
IP地址遍布全国各地
The IP addresses are from all over the state,
但没有一个是罗顿所待的
but none from Virginia Super Max Prison
弗吉尼亚最高戒备监狱
Where Rawdon currently resides.
那么就有一个人或者多个人
So someone else took over the account,
接手了 主要看谁还在支持罗顿
or multiple someones, depending on who's still supporting Rawdon.
我要在塔拉的观点上补充一点
I'm gonna add "word" to the end of Tara's last sentiment,
不管是谁在发这些邮件
because whoever is sending these emails
最近十二小时内都很疯狂
has gone hog wild over the last 12 hours,
而且所有的内容都一样
and the message is always the same--
"暴风今晚即出 备床"
"The storm breaks tonight. Get his bed ready."
这让人联想起911劫机犯之间
That's reminiscent of the emails the 911 hijackers
互相发送的邮件 就在袭击前几周
sent to each other. Weeks before the attack.
类此的加密信息还有"今夏必热"
Coded messages like, "This summer will surely be hot."
他们用这种方式表示计划已经确定
It was their way of saying the plan is set.
而这次是"暴风今晚即出"
Except this is "The storm breaks tonight."
他在计划越狱
He's planning a prison break.
D区安全
D-block secure.
今晚可以打卡下班了
Clocking out for the night.
回到监舍去
Get back in your cell.
控制室 D28的门开了
Control, I got a faulty door on D-28.
立刻进去 不然我就动手了
Get back in now or I'll make you.
D区多个监舍门开启
We've got multiple cells open on D-block.
关闭整个D区 重复 多个监舍门开启
Lock down whole wing. Repeat, multiple cells open!
收到请回复 控制室没有人
Somebody copy. The control room is empty.
多个监舍门开启
We have multiple cells open.
可是无人操作
Nobody's running the show!
已经确认了 罗西探员
That's affirmative, agent Rossi.
弗吉尼亚最高戒备监狱刚刚发生暴♥乱♥
The riot just started here in VA max.
集中所有人力找出罗顿 抓活的
Focus all your efforts on finding Rawdon. We need him alive.
有人逃出去了吗
Has anyone escaped?
还不知道 我们还在确保监狱的安全
We don't know. We're still trying to secure the prison.
好的 监狱长 我们五分钟后到
Ok, warden, we're 5 minutes out.
各位 报假警 牵扯进亚瑟
Guys, the swatting, the reference to Asher--
这就是我们的侧写中更大的计划
this is exactly the larger plan we profiled.
起效了 罗顿有另外一个团队
It worked. Rawdon has another group
他一直在监狱里策划这事
he's been working from the inside.
等我们洗清霍奇的嫌疑 他们早就逃走了
By the time we clear Hotch, they'll be gone.
埃里克·罗顿是谁
Who's Eric Rawdon?
是他在捣鬼
He's behind this.
也许他是你的同伙
Maybe he's your partner.
如果真是这样 你应该有证据
If that were true, you'd have evidence.
我有
I do.
仓库 你的名字 你的贮备
The storage locker, your name, the supplies.
你这是欲加之罪
You're grasping.
我来告诉你原因
And I'll tell you why.
你要我在这里掩护一个重要恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的失踪
You need me here as cover for missing a major terrorist incident.
这就是一场越狱
It's a prison break.
对罗顿来说不是
Not to Rawdon.
他的梦想一直都是在闹市区
His dream has always been to set off a bomb
放一个炸♥弹♥
in a major metropolitan area.
并非出于任何政♥治♥或意识形态上的动机
Not for any political or ideological reason,
他就是想亲眼看一座城市被烧毁
he just wants to see a city burn.
而你在袖手旁观
And you're letting it happen.
现在是你在做垂死挣扎
Now you're grasping.
是吗 问问你自己
Am I? Ask yourself one question.
我是待在这里
Am I more helpful here,
打着腹稿准备向
mentally preparing a report
附属委员会举报你有用
to the subcommittee that's gonna haul you in,
还是出去抓捕罗顿有用
or out there, catching Rawdon?
特别督察探员罗西
SSA Rossi.
监狱长奈博
Warden Nabb.
接到你们的电♥话♥已经太晚了 探员
Your call came in, it's too late, agent.
你们找到埃里克·罗顿了吗
Have you located Eric Rawdon?
还没有 还有三个区被暴♥动♥犯人控制
Not yet. The rioters still control 3 blocks,
内部四处起火也分散了我们的警力
and the fires inside have spread us thin.
监狱长 这不是暴♥动♥ 这是越狱
Warden, this isn't a riot. It's a break.
他们翻不过这堵墙
They'll never get over the wall.
他们可能有其它出路
They may have some other way out.
这个计划所有的细节都是精心设计好的
Every part of this plan has been meticulously crafted.
我们接到一个坏消息
We got a distress call that
部分犯人拿到了枪
some of the prisoners got to the gun safe.
首要任务是夺回控制室
First priority is to secure the control room.
找到一个
Got one!
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们是怎么出来的
How are they getting out?
不许动
Freeze!
你有手电吗
You got a flashlight?
队长 发现一条地道
Captain, we got a tunnel.
罗西 我们在C区发现一条地道
Rossi, we got a tunnel in C-block
一直延伸到东墙的下水管道
along the sewer line on the east wall.
收到 塔拉 我们这就去
Copy, Tara. We're on our way.
晚上好
Evening.
里面有罗顿吗
Including Rawdon?
克肖和布林你们守在这里
Kershaw and Bring, you stay here
以防有犯人退回来
in case more prisoners come back through.
我们要去控制室
We should keep moving to the control room.
还得排查E区 罗顿可能躲在那里
We should also sweep E-block. Rawdon could be holed up there.
队长 我跟在你后面一起过去
Captain, I'll stay on your six.
可以 随时准备开枪
Fine by me. Just watch your front sight.
A区
队长
Captain.
说
Go ahead.
刚收到一个战情报告 犯人占领了控制室
Just got a sit rep. The prisoners have the control room.
收到
Copy that.
里面的情况会比较棘手
It's gonna get hairy in there.
他们投降之前肯定会拼死反抗
They're not gonna give it up without a fight.
你留在这里
I need you to stay here.
收到 我会等你的信♥号♥♥
Copy that. I'll wait for your signal.
一人中枪 剩下的人怎么样
One man down. Everyone else ok?
我们没事
We're good.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap!
队长 有没有收到
Captain, do you copy?
队长
Captain?
露易丝博士
Dr. Lewis?
恩尼斯
Ennis?
我就觉得是你
I thought that was you.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
你应该知道啊 你前脚跟我谈完
You should know. They sent me here
他们后脚就把我送到这里了
right after you finished interviewing me.
我不喜欢被自己说出的话陷害 塔拉
I don't appreciate my words being used against me, Tara.
恩尼斯 这跟我一点关系都...
Ennis, I had nothing to do with--
那我为什么会被转监
Then why was I transferred?
肯定是他们看了你
It must have been that they read what you wrote
对我的报告 认为我跟他们...
in the report about me and assumed that I was like...
一样
them.
"他们"是谁 恩尼斯
Who's "them," Ennis?
恶中之恶
The worst of the worst.
你不知道你在哪里吗
Don't you know where you are?
这里是连环杀手区
This is the serial killer wing.
这里安全了
Hey. We're all clear.
拿上自动武器 他们的制♥服♥和防弹背心
Take the automatic weapons, their uniforms, and vests.
我们从他们进来的路出去
We're going out the same way they came in.
有一个问题
One problem.
A区和E区都有联调局的人
We have feds in A and E-block.
E区我们自己搞定
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表