而且我可是非常敏感的
And I have delicate sensibilities.
这是你的魅力之一 亲爱的
It's part of your charm, mama.
加西亚 我需要你调查洛杉矶附近
Garcia, I need you to look in the L.A. Area
持极端主义观点的化学家
for any chemists with extremist views,
特别是那些最近压力很大的人
especially any that might have been under stress.
婚姻 经济方面等等
Marital, financial, et cetera.
好的 压力较大的化学家
Ok. Chemists under mucho stress.
-马上就查 -谢谢
- I am on it. -Thanks.
喂
Hello?
回答错误 查理
Wrong answer, Charlie.
你真的觉得自己跑得掉吗
Do you really think you can get away with it?
我不知道你在说什么 你是谁
I don't know what you're talking about. Who is this?
我是你最好的朋友 或是你最恐怖的敌人
I'm your best friend. Or your worst enemy.
由你来决定
It's up to you.
你到底想要什么
What do you want from me?
其实很简单
It's simple, really.
我会给你发一个地址
I'm texting you an address.
我要你闯进去偷一台笔记本电脑
I need you to break in and get a laptop.
等等 闯进去 你疯了吗
Wait, wait, wait. Break in? Are you crazy?
你有资格评判我吗
Are you really one to judge?
听我说
Listen to me.
不 你听我说
No. You listen to me.
你知道你的那个可爱的小女儿 乔琳
You know that sweet daughter of yours, Jolene?
你很爱她吧
You love her, don't you?
你希望看到她毕业
You want to see her graduate,
也许还有步入婚姻殿堂的一天
maybe get married someday.
如果你伤害乔琳...
If you hurt Jolene--
我没有必要 你已经自己动手了
I don't need to. You already did.
如果你进了监狱 她会怎么办呢
What's gonna happen to her if you go to prison?
你觉得她会来看你几次 一次还是两次
How often do you think she'll visit? Once? Twice?
也许你再也见不到她了 这就是你想要的吗
Maybe you'll never see her again. Is that what you want?
你在杀人之前就应该想到这一点
You should have thought of that before you committed murder.
你真让人捉摸不透 查理
You're a real mystery, Charlie.
你有非常黑暗的一面
You've got quite a dark streak.
查理
Charlie.
今天早上死的很可能是你
You could have been killed this morning.
如果你搭上了那辆城际公交...
If you got on that city link...
我们真幸运
We're so lucky.
我觉得这份工作妨碍了我俩之间的感情
I think I've let this job get in the way of our relationship.
我知道这听上去很做作 但是...
And I know that it sounds hokey, but...
我觉得这好像是上天给我们的第二次机会
I feel like the universe has given us another chance.
我想跟你一起出去走走
I want to go away together.
可以吗
Can we do that?
当然了
Sure.
好
Good.
下个周末可以吗
Maybe next weekend.
莎拉
Sarah.
你找到我的手♥机♥了吗
Have you found my cell phone yet?
我发誓昨天还在我桌子上
I swear it was on my desk yesterday.
假设这批沙林毒气不是刚刚制备的
Assuming this wasn't a fresh batch of sarin,
你要在哪里预制这种毒气呢
where would you get this stuff premade?
其实哪里都不行
Technically nowhere.
联♥合♥国♥禁止使用化学武器后
After the U.N. banned the use of chemical weapons,
所有人都必须在2007年前销毁储备的毒气
everyone was supposed to destroy their stockpiles by 2007.
说吧 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
我是来给你们情报大礼包的
I come bearing information gifts.
洛杉矶范围内有很多化学家
There are many chemists in the L.A. area,
但是有一个叫约翰·盖特曼非常特别
but one in particular is Johann Geitman.
两个月前 他因工作时间线上赌博
He was fired two months ago from Holder Industries
被霍尔德工业解雇
for online gambling at work.
他愤怒地在社交媒体平台上发布了一封声明
He posted a huge rant on social media
声称他们会为自己的所作所为而付出代价
saying that they would come to regret what they did.
-可能是报复 -我们得和他谈谈
- Could be retaliation. - We should talk to him.
是这样的 我能查到他用来
Yeah, here's the thing. I have a P.O. box
收信的邮箱 但是我找不到他当前的住址
where he gets his mail, but I don't have a current address,
而且他两个星期前注销了手♥机♥
and he canceled his cell phone two weeks ago.
好 继续查
All right, keep digging.
我会查遍每一个字节 直到他最终落网
I will turn over every kilobyte till he is found.
谢谢
Thanks.
你绝对想看看这个
Hey. You're gonna want to see this.
你们说想看看城际公交
You asked us to look at surveillance
公交站附近的监控录像
in the areas that the city link stops.
这是我们从今天早上胜利车站旁
We picked this up from the commuter parking lot
24小时停车场的录像中截取的
at the Victory Depot this morning.
根据拍摄时间记录
According to the time marker,
他把车停在了这里 就在290路到达之前
he parks here, just before bus 290 arrives.
然后他离开了
Then he leaves...
几分钟后回到他的车上
and then he returns to his car a few minutes later.
他一直没上车
So he never got on the bus.
没有 正在查车牌
Nope. Running the license plate now.
他回到车里的时候手上拿着什么东西
He gets back into his car, he's holding something.
那是什么
What is that?
一瓶水吗
Bottle of water?
可能是沙林毒气
Maybe it's sarin.
他在用那瓶水清洗手和衣服
He's cleaning his hands and clothes with it.
为什么这么做
Why would he be doing that?
一旦接触沙林毒气
Washing with soap and water is what you're supposed to do
要立刻用水和肥皂冲洗掉
immediately after you get exposed to sarin.
目标车辆在查尔斯·塞纳拉克名下
Ok. Our car belongs to a Charles Senarak.
他住在西米谷市 在班宁药品供应公♥司♥上班
He lives in Simi Valley and works at Banning Medical Supply.
他经常坐城际公交
And he's a regular commuter on the city link
但今早没坐
but didn't ride this morning.
我们要去找塞纳拉克先生谈谈
We need to pay Mr. Senarak a visit.
你们看到我坐车里了吗
You saw me sitting in my car?
我们在胜利站的监控录像里看到了
On surveillance footage at Victory station, yes.
坐在自己车里也算犯罪吗
Is it a crime to be in my car?
今早在这个车站
The bus that was attacked
有辆公交车遭到了沙林毒气袭击
with sarin this morning stopped at that station,
我们必须排查所有可疑情况
so we have to look at anything unusual.
你觉得我跟袭击有关吗
Wait, you think I had something to do with the sarin attack?
不 我们只是想知道你在车里干什么
We just want to know what you were doing in your car,
因为公交来了又走了 你却没有上车
because the bus came and went while you were still there.
我们知道
Look, we know that you
你和你妻子每天都坐这趟车
and your wife are both city link commuters.
你们都有月票
You both have monthly passes.
上个月你每天都坐车上班
You've taken that bus every single day for he past month
只有今天你们俩都没有坐
and yet today you both missed it.
特雷西今早有个管理会议
Uh, Tracy had an early morning management meeting,
我晚上睡得晚
And I had a late night.
我当时是在洗漱
I was trying to clean myself up,
没注意到车开走了
and, um, I just wasn't paying attention when the bus left.
你昨晚干什么了
What were you doing last night?
去酒吧了 老海酒馆
Went to a bar. The old sea tavern.
然后出去兜了很久的风
And then for a long drive.
西奥
到沙漠之花旅馆来找我 晚上十点 三号♥房♥
有人跟你一起吗
Was anybody with you?
不 就我一个人
No. I was alone.
你经常一个人去酒吧喝酒吗
You do that often, go to a bar and drink alone?
不 只有心情不好的时候
No. But I was feeling down.
为什么
Hmm. Why is that?
我发现
I found...
昨天是我母亲生日
It was, uh, my mother's birthday,
但她几年前过世了
and she died a few years ago,
所以心情不好 就这样
so I was feeling depressed. That's all.
你的同事说你今天举止很奇怪
One of your co-workers said that you were acting strangely today.
我说了我心情不好
I just said I was depressed.
因为你母亲的事
About your mother.
没错
Yeah.
还有别的原因吗
Any other reason?
可能是工作或婚姻上的
With your work or marriage?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表