我们发布侧写吧
Let's deliver the profile.
我们认为我们要找的嫌犯
We believe the unsub we're looking for
是一名三十岁左右的白人男性
is a white male in his late 20s to early 30s.
他是一个手术虐待狂 在橡树公园附近的
He is a surgical sadist, operating on women
康复社区搜寻目标女性并对其动手术
he finds in and around the recovery community of Oak Park.
他有能力取得
The fact that he's able to earn the trust
被害女性的信任 因此我们认为
of the women in this victim pool leads us to believe
他自己可能就是康复社区的人员
he may be a part of the recovery community himself.
他对那些女性动手术是为了杀她们吗
So he's operating on these women just to kill them?
死亡并不是嫌犯的目标 痛苦才是
Death isn't the goal for this unsub, pain is.
他割开这些女性的皮肤以造成
He cuts these women to inflict
身体和心理上无法愈合的伤痕
physical and psychological scars that won't heal.
零号♥被害人是谁
So who is victim zero?
这就涉及到嫌犯心理范畴的另一部分了
That brings us to the other part of this unsub's psychology.
他在转化这些受害人
He's putting these victims through a transformation.
在他割开被害人皮肤之前
Most likely before he starts cutting them.
会给她们染发 换衣服
He's dyeing their hair and changing their clothes.
我们认为她们都是替代品
We believe they're surrogates
凶手认为那个女人辜负了他
for the woman he believes wronged him.
这个女人可能是我们还未发现的首个被害人
This woman might be a first victim we haven't found yet.
他对她的愤怒并没有在她被害之后得到满足
His anger toward her wasn't sated after hurting her.
我们觉得这个零号♥被害人认识凶手
We think this woman, victim zero, has had a personal connection
找到她是抓住凶手的关键
with this unsub, and finding her will be the key to stopping him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的诗
你最爱的香水
你最爱的毛绒玩具
你的诗
你的诗
你的衣服
这
What...
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你现在相信我了吗
Now do you trust me?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
这是什么情况
What is this?
这是第一阶段
It's phase one.
也许零号♥被害人戒了毒
Maybe Victim Zero was a junkie who got clean
拒绝了嫌犯
and rejected the unsub.
又或者她旧瘾复发
Or maybe she fell off the wagon
他十分生气 因为他在帮她恢复健康
and he was furious 'cause he worked to nurse her back to health.
亦或者她被外星人劫持了
Or maybe she was abducted by aliens.
嗯 说不定呢
Yeah, maybe.
得了 先不说了
Ok, this ends now.
让我看看
Let me see.
天哪 太可爱了
Oh, my goodness. What a cutie.
慢着 这是
Wait, is that...
海登·蒙哥马利
Hayden Montgomery.
第二任前妻
Ex-wife number two.
你俩肯定有很多故事吧
A lot of water under that bridge between you two, huh?
29年了
29 years worth.
太多的事了
Too much to get past.
她有不可理喻吗
Mm. Is she unreasonable?
没有
No.
她自私吗
Is she selfish?
完全没有
Not in the slightest.
那她不告诉你乔伊的原因是什么
Well, what was her reason for not telling you about Joy?
工作
The job.
这个工作
This job.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
洁妮芙 到底怎么了
Jennifer, what?
听着 我
Ok, look, I'm--
我是站在你这边的
I am on your side,
但是我明白她的感受
But...I get it.
因为你也是个母亲
Because you're a mom.
不 是因为我了解你 戴夫·罗西
No. Because I know you, David Rossi.
你和我说过你当年是什么样
You told me what you were like back then.
你和工作之间容不下任何东西
Nothing came between you and the job.
对 但如果我有机会抚养乔伊的话
Yeah--yeah, but I might have put it on hold
我可能会把工作放一边
if it meant I got the chance to raise a daughter like Joy.
你现在说得容易
Well, yeah, it's easy to say that now
因为你知道乔伊现在的样子
because you know who Joy turned out to be.
但三十年前
But 30 years ago,
你会为了穿着尿布 还在出牙期
would you have really put your career on hold
整夜哭闹的婴儿搁置自己的工作吗
for diapers and teething and all-night crying fits?
海登必须做出一个决定
Look, Hayden had to make a call,
可能决定不一定正确
and maybe it was the wrong call,
但别装着你不理解她这么做的原因
but don't pretend like you don't understand why she made it.
你知道我是爱你才这么说的 对吧
You know I say this out of love, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道
I do.
谢谢你
And thanks.
各位
Guys.
有一个奇怪的消息 另一个有过之而无不及
I have weird news and weirder news.
法医刚完成了对被害人体内药物的检测
The M.E. just finished the breakdown of the drugs in our victims.
吗♥啡♥和哌替啶
Morphine and Meperidine.
这些是止疼药
Those are pain management drugs.
对 并不是她们要戒的海♥洛♥因♥
Yeah, not exactly the street heroin they were trying to kick.
那这就和毒瘾无关
Then this isn't about addiction.
他是想在手术时为她们减轻疼痛
This is about trying to make them feel better after he cuts them.
施虐狂不会这么做的
A sadist wouldn't do that.
这就是更奇怪的地方了
Well, that brings me to the weirder.
我们在被害人的右脸颊里发现了这个
We found this in the right cheek of the third victim.
这是盐水袋
Is that saline?
对 某种简易的植入物
Yeah, some kind of improvised implant.
其他受害者体内并没有发现植入物
There were no implants found in the other victims.
他退步了
He's devolving.
开始变得草率了
He's starting to get sloppy.
看起来塑料袋边缘被熔合了
It looks like the edges of the plastic have been melted,
像一个真空包装袋
like a vacuum sealer.
加西亚已经在调查了 但你们想想
We got Garcia on the case, but do the math.
止疼药和植入物 会想到什么
Pain medication plus implant-- gives you what?
他觉得自己在帮助这些女人
He thinks he's helping these women.
把这吃了
Take these.
会让你舒服一点
They'll make you feel better.
不 我在戒毒
No. I'm trying to kick.
你需要它们 我保证
It's necessary, I promise.
喝水
Now drink.
准备好阶段二了吗
Are you ready for phase two?
你要继续伤害我吗
Are you gonna keep hurting me?
永远不会
No. Never.
看着我 不会了
Look at me. Never again.
再也不会了
Never again.
没事的 我只是
It's ok, I'm just...
没事的
It's ok.
快好了
Almost there.
莎拉 你真漂亮
You're beautiful, Sarah.
嫌犯割开受害者的右颊皮瓣
It looks like the unsub attempted to cut flaps
然后再缝合起来
in the right cheek and then sew them back together.
从他的技术来看
Look at his work.
这些医疗知识像是从网上学来的
This is the kind of medical knowledge you get off the internet.
他想通过这错误的脸部缝合
What's he trying to accomplish
来表达什么呢
by sewing the cheeks up improperly?
他主动选择去扭曲受害者的脸
He's choosing to distort his victims' faces.
你们不是说他是想帮助她们
I thought you guys said he was trying to help.
他觉得自己是在帮她们
He thinks he is.
好 我们知道这些女人是零号♥的化身
Ok, so, we know these women are surrogates for her.
我们以为他对她非常生气
We thought he was furious with them,
但这假设是错的
but we now know that's wrong.
他爱上了她
He's in love with her.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表