长官 刚接通了
Sir, it just went live.
所罗门 是你吗 兄弟
Solomon, is that you, mate?
是摩根探员 对吗
Ah, it's Agent Morgan, isn't it?
是清道夫吗
Is this the cleanup crew?
是我
That's me.
等你到了这里
Well, you got a whole hell of a lot of
要清理的东西可多了
cleaning up to do when you get here.
对你来说很好玩啊
That's funny to you.
好玩的是你 想拖着我不挂电♥话♥
Yeah, what's funny is you trying to keep me on the line.
就算你的队友能找到你
Even if your team finds you,
找到的也只有尸体
all they're gonna find is a corpse,
因为我从不失手
because I'm closer.
真是嘴硬啊
That's tough talk.
你现在感觉如何
How are you feeling right now?
我想不怎么好受吧
Not so good, I bet.
没错 我很快就要见到你了
So, yeah, I'll be seeing you, real soon.
儿子 儿子
Son. Son?
等等
Wait.
拜托
Come on.
还有什么
What else is there?
你怎么来这儿的 戴瑞
How did you get here, Derek?
他们绑了我
They kidnapped me,
在杂货店外面
from the grocery store.
我要买♥♥做饭的食物
I was buying food for dinner.
给谁
For who?
萨凡纳
Savannah.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
是的 我爱她
Yes, I--I do.
有的时候 你意识到自己爱一个女人
There's the moment when you realize you love a woman,
也有的时候 你意识到自己要娶她
and the moment you realize you're gonna marry her.
我想听听第二种情况
I want to hear about the second one.
那是去年年末
It was the end of last year.
我忙完案子很晚回来
I'd gotten in late from a case.
案情恶劣
It was a bad one.
她发现我在楼下
She found me downstairs.
她不需要开口问
She didn't have to ask.
我们就这么坐着 直到天明
We just sat there, till the sun came up.
静静无话
No words.
你去店里买♥♥吃的
You were getting food from the store.
她做饭做得多吗
Does she cook a lot?
不多
No.
她的厨艺不敢恭维
She can't cook worth a damn.
烟雾报♥警♥器一响 我就知道饭好了
I know dinner's ready when the smoke alarm goes off.
她也知道
She knows it, too.
她讨厌下厨就跟我讨厌吃她做的菜一样
She hates her cooking almost as much as I hate eating it.
那她想要你回家吃饭 肯定有重要的事
Must have been important, then, her wanting you home for a meal.
她说她有事要跟我说
She said she wanted to tell me something.
不好的事吗
Something bad?
不是
No. It...
她说是好事
She said it was something good.
我只是想告诉你我很开心
I just want to tell you I'm happy.
也许等我回家后会展示给你看我有多开心
And maybe I'll show you how happy when I get home.
好吧 好吧 这听起来不错
Ok. Ok. I like the way that sounds.
我认为是很棒的事情 老爸
I think it was something wonderful, pop.
是吗
Yeah?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
你打算怎么办 儿子
What are you gonna do, son?
你想赶回家吃饭吗
Are you gonna make it home for dinner?
你好 摩根探员
Hello, Agent Morgan.
你这活儿代价可不小 伙计
You were an expensive job, mate.
看你在这儿的所作所为
After what you did here,
没钱拿我也要干掉你
I'll finish you for free.
我说 你就这点能耐啊
I say, is that all you got?
爸
Dad!
老爸
Pop!
你说了要陪我挺过这一切的
You said you were gonna stay with me through this!
你在哪儿
Where are you?!
就在这儿 儿子
Right here, son.
醒啊
Wakey, hmm?
起床了
Wake up.
来啊
Come on.
是时候去死了
It's time to die.
还没呢
Not yet.
叫医疗队进来
Get medical in here.
爸
Dad...
怎么了 摩根 怎么了
What is it, Morgan? What is it?
我好怕 老爸
I'm scared, pop.
我感觉不到任何东西
I can't feel anything.
老爸 我好怕
Pop, I'm scared.
死是很容易的
Dying is easy.
你知道难的是什么
You know what's hard?
没有去陪你的儿子
Not being there for your son.
我也想
I want to.
真的想
I do.
我想去陪我的家人
I want to be there for my family.
萨凡纳 妈妈 姐姐们
Savannah, mom, my sisters.
他们所有人 老爸
All of them, pop.
但万一我不够强大呢
But what if I'm not strong enough?
所以我才带你回顾过去这些片段
That's why I walked you through those moments,
你就能看到我这三十年所看到的
so you could see what I've seen for 30 years.
你确实足够强大
You are strong enough.
你向来都足够强大
You've always been strong enough.
老爸
Pop...
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
你永远都不会知道我有多爱你
More than you will ever know.
去为人父吧
Now go be a dad.
多久了
How long?
三天
3 days.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨凡纳
Savannah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
吃饭晚了
I was late for dinner.
没关系
It's ok.
你回来就好
You made it.
不
No.
下次你再叫我
The next time you ask,
我不会让你久等
I will not be late for you.
或让儿子久等
Or our son.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我想明白的
I figured it out.
那或许我该告诉你
Then I guess I should probably tell you
我也不知道是不是男孩 也可能是女孩
that I don't know if it's a boy. It could be a girl.
你知道我有多爱你吗
Do you know how much I love you?
我有多感激你做的这一切吗
How much I appreciate everything that you do?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Yes.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表