According to the GPS, we have another...
两个小时呢
two hours ahead of us.
我想我们最好还是等暴风雨过去再
I think we should wait out the storm until --
不好意思 不是想吓你
Didn't mean to startle.
只是想告诉你 你的尾灯坏了
Just wanted to let you know your taillight is out.
是吗
It is?
我从州际公路那里开始
Yeah, I was driving behind you
就一直跟在你后面 看你在休息站停下了
back on the interstate. Saw you pull over at the rest stop,
就想最好过来告诉你一声
figured I'd give you the heads up.
很感谢
I appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你有愉快的一晚 太太
You have a good night, ma'am.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表