你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
你疯了
You're crazy.
我疯了
I'm crazy?
你看到他看你的眼神了吗
Did you see the way he looked at you?
他很礼貌 但那只是因为他必须这么做
He was polite, but only because he had to be.
谁会像我一样爱你
Who else is going to love you the way I do?
谁会 莎拉
Who, Sarah?
没有人会
Nobody.
没错
That's right.
没错
That's right.
所以我们要待在屋里 永远不出门
That's why we stay inside, forever.
加西亚 我开了免提
Hey, Garcia, you're on speaker.
我查到约瑟夫·贝尔逊的生平背景了
I've got background on Joseph Berzon.
有什么不寻常的吗
Anything stand out?
有 他十一岁时
Oh, yeah. When he was 11,
母亲出了车祸
his mother was in a car accident
两车相撞 女子险些丧命
面部彻底毁容
that completely mutilated her face.
车祸后她卧床三年
She was then bedridden for 3 years
之后因为伤重身亡
and then died as a result of her injury.
母亲去世后 他没有其他亲人
He had no other living family.
那件事肯定给他留下了深刻的印记
That event must have imprinted on him
这么多年来一直跟随着他
and stayed with him all these years.
之后他就进了寄养系统
And after that, he was put in the foster care system,
虐待儿童
然后他所在的教♥养♥院♥
and then the group home he was in
因为虐待儿童而被查封了
was busted on abuse charges.
听上去这孩子
Sounds like the kid went through
承受了很多身体上和精神上的痛苦
a lot of physical and emotional pain.
应激源太多了
That's one hell of a stressor.
我们今晚要干些什么
What shall we do tonight?
我觉得什么地方不对
Something's wrong.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
一切都很恰到好处
Everything is exactly right.
看看你多美
Look how pretty you are.
我和里德马上就到贝尔逊上班的地方了
Reid I and are nearly at Berzon's work.
还有什么要告诉我们的吗 加西亚
Is there anything else, Garcia?
我刚找到莎拉和她父母之间的
Yeah. I just found some interesting emails
一些有趣的电邮
between Sarah and her parents.
写的什么
What are they about?
一个月前 在一个公园出了件意外
A month ago, there was an incident at a park.
什么意外
What kind of incident?
莎拉不怎么出门
Well, Sarah didn't go outside much,
爸妈
我只想告诉你们一件事
这件事一直困扰着我
他对我很好 但是昨天发生了一件事
他想去公园呼吸点新鲜空气 但是我
她和父母发的其中一封邮件中写到
and according to one of these email exchanges,
她觉得脸上的肿瘤很丢人
she was really embarrassed about the tumors on her face,
但约瑟夫鼓励她多出门尝试一下
but Joseph encouraged her to give it a try.
之后就出事了
That's when things got bad.
大家都在盯着我看
Everyone is staring at me.
我在这呢
Hey. I'm here.
我们可以一起面对任何事情
We can get through anything together.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我相信你 约瑟夫
I trust you, Joseph.
我把你最喜欢的酒忘在车里了
Oh. I left your favorite wine in the car.
算了
Leave it.
不 等我一下下 我马上回来
No. Just give me a second. I'll be right back.
不 我
No. I --
他丢下她一个人
He left her alone...
她焦虑发作了
And she had an anxiety attack.
两天后 他发现了她的尸体
Two days later, he found her dead.
那么这不仅仅是要重塑莎拉
Then this isn't just about recreating Sarah,
这是要改写历史
it's about rewriting the past.
他认为他这次能做对
He thinks he can get it right this time.
亲爱的
Darling.
亲爱的 起来吧 拜托
Darling, get up, please.
拜托
Please.
我要死了
I'm dying.
不 不 不 你不会死的
No, no, no. You're not dying.
不 不
No. No.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
You're going to be all right.
一切都会好起来的 我会救你的
Everything is going to be all right. I'll save you.
联邦调查局
FBI!
约瑟夫·贝尔逊 离丹妮尔远点
Joseph Berzon, step away from Danielle.
不 你们别过来
No! Stay away!
约瑟夫 看看她 她需要救助
Joseph, look at her. She needs help.
我是唯一能救她的人
I'm the only one who can give it to her.
你们不理解她
You don't understand her.
你难道不爱莎拉吗
Don't you love Sarah?
我当然爱她 你怎么能这么问
Of course. How can you ask me that?
那就接受她已经去世了 约瑟夫
Then accept that she's gone, Joseph.
你在做的一切只是在伤害无辜的女性
All you're doing is hurting innocent women
她们从未想要让你替她们做这个决定
who never wanted you to make this choice for them.
那不是莎拉
That's not Sarah.
她从来都不是
She never was.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我相信你 约瑟夫
I trust you, Joseph.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
没事了
It's ok.
我是联邦调查局的
I'm with the FBI.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be ok.
我是丹妮尔 对吧
I'm Danielle, right?
是的 丹妮尔
Yes. Danielle.
我叫戴夫
My name is David.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
"随着你心中的爱慕增长
"Since love grows within you,
美丽也随之增长
so beauty grows.
因为爱就是灵魂的美"
For love is the beauty of the soul."
圣·奥古斯丁[古罗马思想家]
Saint Augustine.
肖恩 是我
Hey, Shawn. It's me.
我想问你件事 不会耽搁你很久
I've got a quick question I want to ask you.
我 希望我没吵醒你
I -- I hope I didn't wake you.
肖恩跟我说了你要来
Shawn told me you were coming.
你想进来吗
Would you like to come in?
不 我该回去了
No, I--I should be getting back.
为了凯 你让我把想说的都说出来
For Kai's sake, you wanted me to say what I needed to say,
我知道自己想说什么了
and I figured out what that is.
好吧
All right.
我无法魔棒一挥就改变过去
I can't wave a magic wand and change what happened.
但我可以做的是
But what I can do
去理解你为什么那么做
is understand why you did it.
你在一线
You were in the trenches,
把一个我相信肯定很淘气的小姑娘
turning what I'm sure was a handful of a little girl
养成了一个自信美丽的女人
into a confident, beautiful woman.
我相信那肯定不容易
And I'm sure that couldn't have been easy.
你根本无法想象
You have no idea.
我想我略知一二
Oh, I think I have some.
她离开家去接受奖学金
Huh. She left home to accept a scholarship
却从来没告诉我
and never told me.
我有更厉害的
Oh, I can do better.
有一次她在一个黑暗的巷子里遇到一个连环杀手
One time she met a serial killer in a dark alley
却从未告诉我
and never told me.
你说什么
She what?
这个故事还是下次再讲给你听吧
That's a story best told another time.
或许
Maybe.
你知道现在跟我带大乔伊那时
Do you know what the biggest difference is now
最大的区别是什么吗
than when I was raising Joy?
-是什么 -我快累死了
- What's that? - I'm exhausted.
我记得我以前带五岁小孩的时候
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表