我们家就是个堡垒
Our house is a fortress.
家里的枪比这里还多
I mean, there are more guns at home than there are here.
而且你知道这是变♥态♥村的人干的
Besides, you know someone from perv ville did this.
不 我不确定 不一定的
No, I don't. Not necessarily.
我只确定无论是谁干的
All I know for sure is whoever this is
都已经出了格伦港村
has gone outside Glenport Village.
拜托你了 莱丽 给我帮帮忙 好吗
Now, please, Riley, help me do my job, ok?
就一个晚上
Just one night.
好吧
Fine.
亚当
Hey, Adam.
你能出来吗
Hey, can you go out?
不能 我在我爸的单位
No. I'm at my dad's work.
我们 我们能去格雷格的派对了
Oh. Well, we, uh, we got invited to Greg's party.
真的吗
We did?
我爸爸把我关禁闭了
My dad's got me on lockdown.
-你能溜出来吗 -很难
- ?Can you sneak out? - Doubt it.
无关紧要啦 我又没有车
Doesn't matter. I don't have a car.
我去接你
Oh, I'll pick you up.
真的吗
You will?
真的 当然了 二十分钟后警局外见
Yeah, of course. Just meet me outside the station in 20.
好的
Ok.
丹尼
Hey, Danny.
爸爸说你不可以出去
Dad says you can't go.
我就出去一个小时 最多两小时
I'll only be gone an hour. Two, max.
我可不免费保密
My silence isn't free.
多少
How much?
用你的电脑两个星期
Two weeks with your computer.
罗西查了艾伦·斯坦 是个死胡同
Rossi hit a dead end with Ira Stein,
教士自己说的
but the the reverend said it himself--
格伦港村的犯罪率这么低
the reason the crime rate is so low in Glenport village
是因为在那里人们能自己管理自己
is because the people there self-police.
所以那里肯定有人看见过嫌犯
So someone there had to have seen the unsub.
他们不会为了社区的安全主动举报吗
Wouldn't they come forward for the good of the community?
那里的居民跟我们一样 观察 侧写
The residents are like us. They watch, they profile.
问题在于 他们没有意识到自己见过他
The thing is, they didn't realize they saw him.
这样的话 最可能看见他的居民是谁
Well, in that case, who's the most likely resident that did?
我有主意了
I have an idea.
谢谢你过来接我
Thanks for coming to get me.
我本来都绝望了
I felt like the walls were closing in.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
那不是格雷格家吗
Wasn't that Greg's?
是的 看起来好像没有派对
Yeah. Looks like there's no party.
可能是泡汤了
Hmm. Maybe he got busted.
没关系 因为
You know, uh, that's ok, 'cause,
我在想 也许...
you know, I was thinking that maybe...
我最好还是回我爸单位去吧
Uh...You know, I should probably just get back to my dad's work.
不用 没关系 这样也挺好
No, that's ok, we're cool.
该死 亚当
Damn it, Adam!
带我回去警局 马上
Look, just take me back to the station--now.
你知道吗 你可以走回家
You know what? You can walk home.
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
下车
Get out.
下车
Get out!
你姐姐去哪儿了
Where's your sister?
她走了
She left.
什么 她走了
What, she left?!
她说她一个小时后就回来
She said she'd be back in an hour.
最多两小时
Two, max.
我是莱丽 请留言
Riley's phone, leave a message.
丹尼 你待在原地 行吗
Danny, don't you move, all right?
莱丽
Hey, Riley.
马特 是你吗
Hey, Matt, is that you?
是的 发生什么事了
Yeah. What's going on?
格雷格的派对取消了
Uh, Greg's party got broken up.
后来在米歇尔家办了一场派对
Oh, well, you know, there was an after party at Michelle's.
很遗憾你错过了
Um, heh, sorry you missed it.
你要搭车吗
Hey, you need a ride?
好吧
Uh...Yeah.
不好意思 安全带坏了
Uh, sorry, the seatbelt's broken.
别担心 反正不远
Oh, no worries. We're not going far.
我就不该离开警局
I never should have left the station.
我爸爸肯定会很生气
My dad's gonna be mad.
谢谢你带我回去
Thanks for taking me back.
其实 警局在那个方向
Oh, uh, actually, the station's that way.
我知道
Oh, I know.
好吧 但不是这条路
Yeah, but it's the other way.
马特
Matt?
没有 你错了 我一个人都没看到
No, you're wrong, I didn't see anybody.
探员 我需要你的帮助
Agent, I need your help.
好的
Sure.
兰迪 你是最后一个看到佩琪活着的人
Randy, you were the last person to see Paige alive.
是的
Yes.
好
Ok.
带我回顾一遍那天的事
So take me through your day.
放学后汤米从校车上下来
Tommy's bus dropped him off after school.
你透过佩琪家的窗户看着他
You watched him through Paige's window.
然后发生了什么事
Then what happened?
我走回家
I walked back home.
好的 然后你干什么了
Ok. What did you do then?
有时候 汤米会在外面玩
Sometimes Tommy plays outside...
我会 仔细地看看他
And I, uh, get a good look at him.
他一个朋友都没有
He doesn't have any friends.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
谁会让自己的孩子
Who'd let their child
来格伦港村玩呢
come over for a playdate in Glenport village?
汤米一定很孤单
Tommy must be lonely.
那天他出门了吗
Did he come outside that day?
没有
No.
你肯定会特别专注地找他
You would have been hyper-focused on looking for him,
所以任何动静都会引起你的注意
so any movement would have caught your eye.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
只有一辆车
Just a car.
什么样的车
What kind of car?
我不知道 就是一辆车
I don't know. It's just a car.
在你脑子里慢慢回放
Play it over in your mind slowly.
那辆车有没有什么地方比较显眼
Is there anything about the car that stood out?
车是灰色的
It was gray.
有 车身上有一个标志
There, uh, there was a sign on the side of it.
像是一辆送货车
Like a delivery car.
标识上写着"机智帮"
The sign read "Brain Gang."
是那种可以
It was one of those guys
上门维修电脑的人
that comes to your house to fix your computers.
兰迪
Randy...
那可能就是嫌犯
That could be our unsub.
马特
Matt?
掷色子
不 不 不 你是怎么找到
No, no, no, how did you find...
你把它装进袋子挂在了衣柜里
Ok, you keep it in a bag on a hanger in your closet.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
搜索格伦港村可提供上门服务的
Searching for I.T. service reps who make house calls
IT报修服务站 再来一些线索
in Glenport village. Give me more.
设置搜索范围为35到40码
Set your search parameters at 35 to 40
看看哪一家为格伦港村提供服务
and see who's working Glenport village.
这些参数棒极了 机智小哥
Those are some bang-up parameters, Brain Brother.
检索 检索...
Checking, checking, and...
没有
Nothing.
哪几家在维多利亚家附近
Which ones overlap with Victoria's neighborhood?
第二次跟第一次一样 抱歉
Second verse same as the first. Sorry.
也许嫌犯不在那些人中间
Maybe it's not one of those guys.
要是兰迪弄错了呢
What if Randy was wrong?
他连车的颜色都记得
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表