and more than that.
于是你就雇了蒙托洛去杀你的毒贩
So you hired Montolo to kill the dealer.
菲尔知道这一切吗
Did Phil know about any of that?
我一直都瞒着他
I kept it all a secret,
直到蒙托洛出现在我们家门口
until he showed up at our door.
接下来我就别无选择了
Then I didn't have a choice.
当我告诉菲尔这一切后
When I told Phil...
他说他仍旧爱我
he said he still loved me.
天啊 我好内疚
God, I'm so sorry.
你都听到了吗
You get all that?
听到了 转达给摩根和里德
Yeah. Relay that to Morgan and Reid.
蒙托洛一到目的地就要杀了威尔森
As soon as Montolo lands, he's gonna kill Wilson.
我们不会有时间拦截或是说服他
There'll be no time to intercept or talk him down.
这真是杀人的好地方
It's a perfect place for a hit.
我们就快到了
Almost there.
冷静点
Hey, hey, calm down.
菲尔·威尔森来电
天啊 威尔森警监打到我们这来了
Oh, dear. Uh, Captain Wilson is calling us.
他是想打回家的 但... 我可以装一下
He's calling home, but -- I can try to fake it. I don't know...
好了 大家安静
All right, everyone quiet.
不许打电♥话♥ 任何人不许有任何动静
Stay off your phones. No one make a sound.
露易丝 你上
Lewis, you're up.
喂
H-hello?
喂 宝贝
Hey, babe.
怎么了 一切都还好吗
What is it? Is everything ok?
挺好的 我只是
Yeah, I just --
想为之前凶你道歉
sorry for snapping at you earlier.
霍奇
Hotch.
他刚到
He just landed.
菲尔
Phil?
做完你需要做的就回家好吗
Just do what you need to do and get home, ok?
我会的
I will.
亲爱的 我能听出你声音不对 怎么了
Sweetie, I can hear it in your voice. What is it?
摩根 能打中吗
Morgan, do you have a shot?
你能看到嫌犯吗
Do you have a visual?
霍奇 无法开枪 威尔森挡住了
Hotch, this is negative. Wilson's in the way.
亲爱的 跟我聊聊 宝贝
Honey, talk to me, baby.
告诉我你在想什么
Tell me where your head is at.
这整件事 我根本没想过会发生这种事
This whole thing, I never meant for any of this to happen.
我知道 我非常非常抱歉
I know. I'm so, so sorry about all of it,
你把头低下 我们会一起熬过去的
but just keep your head down and we'll get through this.
好吗
Ok?
听见了吗 宝贝
Do you hear me, baby?
把头低下
Just keep your head down.
上 上
Go! Go!
把枪放下 警监
Drop the gun, captain.
不
No.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
这都是我♥干♥的 跟贝蒂没关系
It was all me. Betty had nothing to do with this.
我们已经知道是你们两个人干的了 菲尔
We already know it was both of you, Phil.
但是你的行为是出于爱
But you did what you did out of love.
而贝蒂争取宽大处理的唯一机会
And Betty's only hope for leniency
就是你为她出庭作证
is if you testify on her behalf.
知道吗 所以不要抛弃她
All right? So don't abandon her.
她现在是最需要你的时候
Not when she needs you the most.
是里德 里德出什么事了
It's Reid. Reid, what happened?
出什么事了 出什么事了
What happened? What happened?
我们把他们俩都抓住了
We got both of them.
活捉
Alive.
太好了
Yes!
干得漂亮 回来见
Good work. We'll see you back here.
我只想说 就算我得不到这份工作
Look, I just want to say, even if I don't get the position
这也是史上最赞的求职面试了
that this was the best job interview ever.
我是佩内洛普·加西亚
Penelope Garcia.
你棒极了
You're marvelous.
她棒极了
She's marvelous.
露易丝探员 我让你等一下
Agent Lewis, I believe I asked you to wait
结果一等等了36个小时
and that was about 36 hours ago.
这等待绝对值得
It was completely worth it.
也许我们现在可以坐下来谈谈了
Maybe we could have that sit-down now?
当然 凌晨两点最适合我了
Yes. 2 A.M. is my jam.
头
Sir?
说
Yes.
我需要叫其他求职者跟着过去吗
Do I have to organize the other applicants to follow her?
不用了 你可以告诉他们我们已经招到人了
No, you can tell them the position's been filled.
"勇气是压力下的优雅"
"Courage is grace under pressure."
欧内斯特·海明威
Ernest Hemingway.
让我单独跟他谈谈 好吗
Give me a minute, all right?
我知道你醒着
I know you're awake.
你说不了话但我不在乎
You can't talk and that's fine by me,
因为现在我只想让你听好
because right now I want you to listen.
你想杀我简直是犯了大错
You made a real big mistake when you tried to kill me.
因为我不会放过你
Because I'm not about to let you go.
我知道外面还有很多你这种人
I know there's more of you out there,
但是你最好相信我和我的团队会不眠不休
but you'd best believe that me and my team will not rest
直到我们把你们每一个混♥蛋♥都绳之于法
until we take every last one of you sons of bitches down.
不管你愿不愿意都好 朱塞佩
And you're gonna help me, Giuseppe,
你都得帮我
whether you want to or not.
怎么 你想写字吗
What, you want to write?
肮脏十二
The Dirty Dozen.
这是什么 你们组织的名称吗
What's this? This what you call yourselves?
这是你下一个作案目标
This is who you're gonna kill next.
你干吗 你干吗
Hey, what are you doing? What are you doing?
你干吗 别这样 别这样 别这样
Hey! What are you -- stop doing that! Stop doing that!
我叫你住手 住手
I said stop! Stop doing that!
你永远别想阻止我们
You'll never stop us.
出什么事了
What's going on in here?
天啊 你对他干了什么
Oh, my God, what did you do to him?
我什么也没干 这是他自己弄的
I didn't do anything. He did this to himself!
他想自残
He was trying to hurt himself!
出去 出去
Out! Out!
-我什么都没干 -出去
- I didn't do anything to him! - Out!
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表