Thanks for your help on this.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
格拉夫不是自杀
Graff didn't kill himself.
我知道 问题是 谁杀的
I know. The question is, who did?
内鬼
The mole.
关于内鬼你知道多少
What do you know about a mole?
格拉夫几个月前告诉我的
Graff told me months ago.
是他提醒国安局
He's the one who alerted the NSA
有个内部的人在经营利伯塔德
that an insider might be running Libertad.
而你和格拉夫以为是我
And you and Graff thought it was me,
以为我是来清理后患的
that I came to tie up loose ends.
是的 但后来格拉夫说不是你
Yes, but then Graff said it wasn't you,
因为你真的很惊讶
when you were genuinely surprised
利伯塔德可能会丢弃洋葱路由网
that Libertad might leave the TOR network.
闪存盘在你这里吗
Do you have the flash drive?
他交给我保管了
He gave it to me for safekeeping.
他说他发现了新线索
He said he found something new.
格拉夫在收集揭发内鬼的证据
Graff was storing evidence against the mole.
好像有人申请查看一份警方调查档案
It looks like someone requested a police investigation file.
是国安局的人
Someone from the NSA.
你查到什么了 佩内洛普
Hey, what do you have, Penelope?
我查遍了阿尔文·科尔通话和邮件
I have gone through the phone and E-mail records of Arvin Cole,
这个嗑大♥麻♥和迷幻药的家伙
the pothead and PCP user.
我能非常肯定地说
I can say without a shadow of a doubt
他所有的朋友都是
that all of his friends are real high
极为病态又颓废的人
on the skeevy and burnout spectrum.
除了一个人
Except for one.
谁
And who's that?
吉丽安·卡特 她看起来是个普通的足球妈妈
Jillian Carter. She looks like a regular soccer mom.
有三个孩子
She has 3 kids.
他人间蒸发前一天
He talked to her on the phone twice
跟她通了两次电♥话♥
the day before he vanished.
足球妈妈 你说
Soccer mom, you say?
足球比较有代表性
The epitome of one.
她帮球队打理义卖♥♥活动和所有事
She ran a bake sale for her team and everything.
我刚把她的照片发给你了
I've just sent you her photo.
这可能就是酒保说的那个人
This could be who the bartender was talking about.
加西亚 我们需要吉丽安的地址
Garcia, we need Jillian's address.
我可以给个更好的 我在追踪她的手♥机♥
Oh, I can do one better. I'm tracking her cell phone.
她离你们五条街 梅森路220号♥
She's 5 blocks away. 220 Mason.
爬上去
Climb on up.
吉丽安·卡特
Jillian Carter.
我们是联调局的
We're with the FBI.
利伯塔德集团
The Libertad Cartel?
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
没有开玩笑
This is not a joke.
我是自愿来的
Listen, I'm here voluntarily,
而且我也很感激联调局为我们国家所做的一切
and I appreciate everything the FBI does for our country,
但我在你们眼里真的像个毒贩子吗
but do I really look like a drug dealer to you?
这你肯定想不到
You'd be surprised.
有人很肯定地指认你在埃尔帕索一家酒吧
You've been positively I.D.'d as the woman
跟一名失踪缉毒局探员谈过话
talking to a missing DEA agent in an El Paso bar.
谁指认我
Who I.D.'d me?
我们还知道你跟一名知名毒贩阿尔文·科尔
We also know you had contact with Arvin Cole,
有联络
a known drug offender.
我们这里有他的电♥话♥和邮件记录
We have his phone and email records here.
三周前 你跟他通过两次话
You spoke with him twice 3 weeks ago.
第二天 他的电♥话♥和邮件就断了
The following day, all of his outgoing calls and emails stopped
因为他应该是死了
because presumably he was dead.
这是个误会
That's a mistake.
那是个老号♥码
It's an old phone number.
我把所有的旧手♥机♥都捐出去了
I donate all my old cell phones,
肯定有人拿去用了
so someone must have used it
但号♥码还登记在我名下
and it was still registered in my my name.
很容易解决
Easily enough to solve that.
我们只需要从国安局的朋友那里
We'll just pull up the audio record
调出通话录音
from our friends at the NSA.
请求已创建
Request set.
不论你们找到什么
Whatever you find,
都没法证明电♥话♥是我打的
you can't prove it was me on the phone.
可以做声纹识别
There's voiceprint recognition.
结果并不是百分百正确
That's not foolproof.
听着 我丈夫是欧文·卡特
See, my husband's Owen Carter.
他是全美国最顶尖的企业律师
He's one of the biggest corporate attorneys in the State.
那你参与利伯塔德并不是为了钱
So you're not part of Libertad for the money.
那是为了什么
Then why do it?
我猜一开始你只是对止痛药
I'm guessing it started as a simple addiction
或是镇定催眠药上瘾
to painkillers or benzos.
你当时是位无所事事的家庭主妇
That you were a bored housewife
而利伯塔德激发了
and Libertad tapped into
你潜在的野心和商业才能
your hidden ambition and business skills.
我丈夫会好好教训你们一顿的
My husband's gonna have a field day with you.
霍奇纳
Hotchner.
格拉夫并不是自杀
Graff didn't kill himself.
用的是格拉夫的枪 他的手套上有火♥药♥残留
It was Graff's gun. There was residue on his glove.
那不是他的手套 对他来说太大了
They weren't his gloves. They were too big.
他很注意细节
He was very meticulous.
好吧
Ok.
他被埋伏了
He was set up.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
只是基于他已死的事实和他打给我的紧急电♥话♥
Not beyond his dead body and the urgent call he made to me.
好吧 看来我的直觉错了
All right, so my hunch was off.
部分是对的
Partly.
利伯塔德的头目绝对是内部人员
The head of Libertad is definitely an insider.
而证据都指向你
And the evidence points to you.
我给你一次澄清的机会
I'm going to give you one chance to come clean.
如果是你 我绝对会将你绳之以法
If it is you, make no mistake, I will take you down.
你认识这个号♥码吗
Do you recognize that number?
不认识
No.
但看前几位是国安局的
But it's an NSA prefix.
有人用这个电♥话♥打给了西蒙·卡恩
Someone called Simon Kahn from this number
半小时后他就被杀了
a half an hour before he was killed.
国安局随便哪间办公室都有可能 并不是我
It could have come from any NSA office. It wasn't me.
一年前 国安局里有人
A year ago, someone from the NSA
要求埃尔帕索警局发送一份档案
requested a file transfer from the El Paso Police Department.
是由墨西哥开始的针对一位连环杀手的调查
It was about a serial killer investigation that started in Mexico.
这是由内部服务器发出的
This came from an onsite server.
这说明发送请求的人
It means whoever requested this
2014年12月2日时身在米德堡
was in Fort Meade December 2, 2014.
我当时根本不在国内
I wasn't even in the country.
我当时正在法国参加我侄女的婚礼
I was in France at my niece's wedding.
你想看照片吗
Would you like to see the photos?
关于格拉夫的情报是谁告诉你的
Who tipped you off about Graff?
我的上司
My boss.
现在探员正在搜查你的家
Right now agents are searching your house,
查收你的电脑
confiscating your computer.
随便你们 他们什么都查不出来
Go ahead. They won't find anything.
只是我的孩子现在没法做作业了
Just means my kids can't do their homework now.
你的孩子看起来很活泼开朗
Your kids looked healthy and happy.
不得不说你看起来像个好母亲
I gotta say, you seem like a good mother.
我确实是
I am.
你觉得等你入狱之后他们还会那么想吗
You think they'll agree when you're in federal prison?
我是没有犯罪前科的白人女性
I'm a white woman with no prior record.
我是三家慈善基金会的董事
I serve on 3 charity boards.
陪审团永远不会判我有罪
No jury will ever put me away.
你想赌一把吗
Do you want to take that chance?
是啊 拥有一个犯有重罪的老婆
Yeah, I can't imagine having a convicted felon for a wife
对你丈夫而言可不是什么好事
will be a good thing for your husband.
但他对你隐藏的一面并不知情 对吧
But he doesn't know about your secret life, does he?
这也就是你为什么一直都没给他打电♥话♥
Which is why you haven't bothered to call him yet.
这么着吧
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表