我们不能再失去线索了
We can't afford to lose another lead.
科克伦曾雇佣一名杀手除掉缉毒局的主管格拉夫
Cochran used one of the hitmen to target DEA supervisor Graff.
但我们能对他施压逼他合作
But we can press him on that to get him to cooperate.
幸运的是我们没必要这样做
Well, fortunately that won't be necessary.
他在单独监禁期间被攻破了精神防线
He had a breakdown in solitary confinement
现在已经同意跟我们做笔交易
and he was already willing to make a deal.
我们得和他谈谈
We need to go talk to him.
加西亚和我已经和他谈过了
Garcia and I already did.
这是我们和他的视频会面
This is, we video-conferenced with him.
他能告诉我们有关杀手的信息有限
He was limited in what he could tell us about the hit people.
他不知道他们的名字
He didn't know their names,
但他知道他们擅长的领域
but he did know all of their areas of expertise.
他们分工有多细
How specific do they get?
很多成功的杀手基本上
Most successful hitmen are basically
只要用瑞士军刀就能杀人
just swiss army knives of murder.
首先来看看给我们惹出这么大乱子的创始大佬
Well, take the O.G. hit guy who got us into this mess,
朱塞佩·蒙托洛 还记得他吗
Giuseppe Montolo. Remember him?
他擅长将暗♥杀♥伪装成意外的样子
He was a genius at making hits look like an accident.
其他人就看你有什么样的需求了
The others, depends what you're looking for.
以那个杀掉可怜的格拉夫先生
Take the guy that's still out there
并仍然逍遥法外的家伙为例
who's responsible for shooting poor Mr. Graff.
他以狙击闻名
He's known simply as the sniper.
他能在两千米开外射中别人的鼻梁
He can make a T-zone shot from over 2,000 meters.
也就是说他曾经参过军
Which means he's ex-military.
不一定是我们国家的军队 但绝对受过军事训练
Not necessarily ours, but he's definitely trained.
二号♥人物呢
So who's number two?
化学家
That would be the Chemist.
他专长用毒
He works with poison.
他擅长不留痕迹的暗♥杀♥
He specializes in hits that don't leave a trace.
听起来很聪明
He sounds delightful.
三号♥人物呢
What about number 3?
是炸♥弹♥人
Well, that would be the Bomber.
据科克伦说 这都是他干的
According to Cochran, he's responsible for this.
这是在中国天津的化学品起火事件
It's a chemical fire in Tianjin, China.
显然是因为一名官员没有及时贿赂他所致
Apparently a bureaucrat didn't pay his bribe on time.
你应该清楚这都是阴谋论之类的胡扯
You know that's conspiracy theory garbage.
但科克伦说他曾在以色列情报机构受训
But what is credible is Cochran's insistence
这个消息很可信
that he was trained by Mossad.
杰克·加勒特正在跟进这些线索
Jack Garrett's following up on leads.
接下来就是四号♥人物了
That leaves us with number 4,
四人中杀人最多的人
The one with the highest body count of them all.
那是谁
And who's that?
我
Me.
没错
Yes.
真是太厉害了
Wow, that was really impressive.
你能做出如此精彩的推理
Yeah, the way you just made all those brilliant deductions
都是凭借了
with all that information
不费吹灰之力就得到的信息
that was just handed to you on a silver platter.
快问快答 你们真的是侧写师
Quick question--are you guys really profilers
还是说只是走运
or are you just lucky?
因为我接下来要说的
Because this, what I'm about to say--
才是侧写
is profiling.
你之所以休假是为了
The reason you took time off from work
去找那个曾让你心碎的女孩
was to deal with the same girl who broke your heart.
-不 -那就是亲人去世
- No. - The death of a parent, then.
不
No.
我越来越接近了
Ah, hello, I'm getting close.
是你妈妈或者爸爸对着蜡烛独坐在小黑屋里吧
It's mom or dad in the billiard room with the candlestick.
你对我很生气吧
Oh, you're mad at me, aren't you?
-一点也不生气 -没错 我看得出来
- Not even a little bit. - Yes, you are, I can tell.
无意冒犯 但你根本不值得我动怒
No offense, but you're not really worth getting angry at.
你们弄清楚我们四个的分工 然后呢
So you figured out what the 4 of us did, and then what?
我们分♥析♥出你们像轮胎上的辐条般紧密合作
We profiled that you operated as spokes on a wheel.
但肯定要有一个中心点
Somehow it had to be centralized,
你们如何接活 谁给你们钱
how you got jobs, who paid you.
有人为你们做好了这一切
Somebody did all that for you.
你们找到了雪人吧
You found the Snowman, didn't you?
很好 这个混账雪人是谁
Great. So who's this Snowman jagoff?
科克伦说他是电脑专家
Cochran says he's the I.T. expert.
他是整个网络的关键 但如果是他安排的
He's the key to the whole network. But if he set it up,
那他也不会因为我们好言相劝而放弃一切
he's not just gonna tear it down because we ask nicely.
他会的 因为他被杀手之一绑♥架♥了
He will because he was kidnapped by one of the hitmen
并被囚禁在安全屋里
and held against his will in a safe house.
真想知道那是什么感觉
I wonder how that feels.
就算他们挟持了他
Even if they have him under duress,
我们还是没法找到他
he's still gonna be impossible to find.
我们会找到他的...
We will find him...
用这个
With this.
慢着 我糊涂了 发生了什么事
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm confused. What just happened there?
我们逮捕科克伦的时候 还发现了一个闪存盘
When we arrested Cochran, we found a flash drive,
就是这个我们之前根本不知道它存在的盘
One that gave us access to a specific shadow of the darknet,
让我们追踪到了暗网的踪迹
one we didn't even know existed.
想明白了再动手
Oh, put a ring on it before you decide to do that.
这是在炫技啊 这人很自命不凡
Oh, that's flashy. It's certainly cocky.
你逊毙了
很聪明 但也很冒险
Yeah, it's smart, but it's risky.
他在利用自己代码里的安全漏洞
He's taking security flaws from his own code
来进一步提高系统的安全级别
and then exploiting them as another level of security.
要不是我知道这点 我会以为他是在找乐子
If I didn't know any better, I'd think he was having fun.
如果他靠这个过活 就不会这样做 除非
He wouldn't do this if his life depended on it, unless...
-他还很年轻 -没错 这么幼稚 也就是个高中生
- He's young. - Yeah, and based on this, like high school young.
你逊毙了
加西亚利用闪存盘
Garcia used it to find the website
找到了雪人为你们建的网站
that Snowman set up for all of you.
掌握了网站 我们就掌握了地址
Once we had the website, we had geography,
确切点说 就是你们关押他的安全屋
specifically, the safe house you were keeping him in.
我们一直等到你们换班
So we waited until the shift change
这样就能将两个人一举拿下
when we knew we could take two of you down at once.
你好 雪人
还是说 我该叫你
巴里·温斯洛
我叫佩内洛普
我为联调局工作
我们知道你在哪儿
我们来救你了
立刻
趴下
联调局 所有人趴下
FBI! Everybody down!
联调局
FBI!
不要
Don't!
没事了 我们来救你了
It's ok. We got you.
怎么回事 发生什么事了
What is this? What's going on?
欢迎来到联调局 孩子
Welcome to the FBI, kid.
这么说 你们让化学家和狙击手
Well, well, well, you took the Chemist and the Sniper
退役了
out of commission, huh?
你知道这事吗
Did you know?
我知道肯定出了什么事
I knew something was off.
他们没有抢活儿
They didn't bid on some contracts.
这可不是你干的活儿
And this isn't the kind of job
你还能腾出时间去陪你
where you get to take time off to be with your...
妈妈
Mother?
是你妈吧 肯定是了
Is it your mom? It's gotta be your mom.
你为什么要向联调局请假出去
Why'd you take time off from the FBI?
我是不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna tell you.
斯宾瑟 你为什么要向联调局
Spencer, why did you take time off
请假出去
from the FBI?
你想问几次就问吧
You can ask me as many times as you want,
继续浪费你的时间
and you can continue to waste your time,
我是不会告诉你的
but I'm still not gonna tell you.
你这是作弊 我不喜欢作弊者
Then you're cheating, and I don't like cheaters.
不要以为你在桌子底下拿枪指着我
You don't get everything you want just because
就能随心所欲为所欲为
you're pointing a gun at me under a table.
你不是第一个举枪指着我的人
You're not the first killer to point a gun at me.
甚至不是第一个举枪指着我的女人
You're not even the first woman to point a gun at me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你真的要一直这样吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表