I never knew that 6 pounds, 1 ounce could knock me out.
你可以握拳了吗
You got the grip. Right?
他很强壮
He's strong.
看来不止是我
Ok, so it's not just me.
答应我你会休息一阵
Promise me you'll take some time.
那个
About that...
霍奇
Hotch...
我刚去走廊那头看了你家小王子
I just saw your prince down the hall.
他睡得无法无天
He's sleeping like it's his job.
确实如此
'cause it is.
难以置信 对吧
Whew. Pretty incredible, huh?
我心怀感激
I'm so grateful.
我在过去认识到了一点
You know, I've learned that--
曾经我也一度有幸能为人父
in the short time I've had the privilege of being a dad...
这能治疗创伤
It heals wounds.
单纯去陪伴孩子
Just being there for your kid.
像你父亲想做的那样 我很确定
Like your dad wanted to be, I'm sure.
像我女儿希望我做的那样
Like my daughter wanted me to be.
你是个好人 你知道的
You are a good man. You know that.
如果你早知道也会去陪她
You'd have been there for her had you known.
我没得选
I didn't have that choice.
但你可以
But you do.
很疯狂 对吧
It's crazy, huh?
我想他了
I miss him.
他就在走廊那头
He's just right down the hall.
那我们一起去看看吧
Well, let's go take a look.
是时候介绍他认识戴夫伯伯啦
It's time he meets his uncle Dave.
没错
Yes, it is.
走吧
Come on.
没想到会在这儿见到你
Hey. I wasn't expecting to see you here.
但既然你来了
But since you are...
我给你们一家人准备了个小东西
I got a little something for you and the family.
什么
What?
会有很多人愿意来帮你带宝宝的
Man, you're gonna have a lot of babysitters.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会永远站在你背后
We'll always be here for you, ok?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道你不喜欢别离 小子
I know you hate goodbyes, kid.
还有改变
And change.
改变不总是坏事
It isn't always a bad thing.
我只是无法想象这个房♥间没有你的存在
I just can't imagine this room without you.
那就别想
So don't.
别去想它
Don't think about it.
你只要知道我会永远在你身边
Just know I'm always gonna be by your side.
你打个电♥话♥我就来了
I'm just a phone call away.
很抱歉我不能留下来
I'm sorry I can't stay.
我不想你留下来
I don't want you to stay.
因为我知道你离开的原因
Because I know why you're leaving
我衷心为你感到高兴
and I couldn't be happier for you.
我们准备把这些寄出去的
Listen, we were gonna mail these,
但我想先让你看一下出生通告
but I wanted you to have a birth announcement first.
汉克·斯宾塞·摩根
汉克·斯宾塞·摩根
Hank Spencer Morgan.
没错
Yeah.
汉克是我父亲的名字
Hank is for my pops.
但斯宾塞是以我那全世界最棒的
But Spencer is for the best little brother
弟弟的名字命名的
anybody could ever ask for.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kid.
我爱你
I love you.
我这小家伙
So, look, uh, my little dude,
也会需要一个哥哥的
he's gonna need a big brother, too.
他会需要个哥哥来教给他关于生活的一切
To teach him everything he knows about life.
还有国际象棋
And chess.
这我做得到
I can do that.
我知道
I know you can.
我想让你见见他
I want you to see him.
看
Look at that.
天啊
?Oh, man.
我基因不错吧
I did good, huh?
棒极了
Great. Oh, wow.
看那可爱的小脸
Look at that face.
宝贝
瞧瞧我 我已经帮你收拾好了
Look what I did. I packed you up already,
所以你很快就能走了
so you can leave super fast,
我觉得这是个绝好的主意
which I think is a totally good idea.
如果你留下来我会很生气的
I would be pissed if you stayed,
因为现在你的重心
because taking care of that sweet baby
就是照顾好那可爱的小宝贝
is what it's about now,
还有生活中远离坏人是个很好的主意
and keeping bad guys out of your life is a really good plan.
佩内洛普
Penelope.
你没事吧
You all right?
他不会有事的
He's gonna be ok.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be ok.
当他们把你囚禁在那个小屋里折磨你时
I repeated that to myself like a prayer
我不断重复着那句话 就像在祷告一样
when they were hurting you in that cabin.
之后当萨瓦纳中枪时
And then when all that happened to Savannah,
我对自己说 他们不会有事的
I said to myself, they're gonna be ok.
他们不会有事的
They're gonna be ok.
结果他们真的没事
And they are.
当我现在看着你
How can that be blind optimism,
毫发无伤帅呆了的样子
when I am looking at you
你怎么能说我那是盲目乐观呢
in all of your delicious ok-ness?
那才不是盲目
That's not blind.
不是
No.
不 那不是盲目
No, it's not blind.
那是奇迹
It's magic.
确实是奇迹
It is magic.
咱俩在一起做的一切都是奇迹
Everything you and I do together is magic.
从我们相遇的那刻起
Since the minute we met.
但现在一切都要结束了
But it's ending,
我好害怕
and I'm scared.
你让我觉得自己超级勇敢
You make me feel super brave.
你让我觉得安全
You make me feel safe.
我的离开有一部分也要怪你
You know, you're partially to blame for me leaving.
你那么善良
You got such a big heart,
我觉得我也被感染了
I think it rubbed off on me.
我只是部分原因
Partially.
我认为真正的原因是那个小宝贝
I think the actual reason is that little baby boy.
我好开心你生的不是女儿
I'm really glad it wasn't a baby girl.
我超开心的 这样是不是不太对
I'm really glad. Is that wrong?
不会
No.
-不会就好 -不会
- ?It's not. Ok. - No.
你将永远是我的原版宝贝儿
You will always be my original baby girl.
佩内洛普·加西亚
Penelope Garcia,
我好爱你
I love you so much.
好吧
Ok.
我觉得我的心脏已经承受不了了
I don't think my heart can take any more of this,
所以
so, um,
我猜好消息是 我是宝宝的教母
I'm assuming the good news is I'm the godmother?
我就当你是默认了
I'll take your silence as a yes.
行为分♥析♥组
正如我的一位好友所说
As a good friend of mine said,
每一个结束都是一个新的开始
every ending is also a beginning.
我们只是在当时还不知道
We just don't know it at the time.
我相信她是对的
I'd like to believe she's right.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表