他真的会想在自己的地盘上动手吗
would he really want to hunt in his own backyard?
总部对每名探员都进行全天候监控
Headquarters tracks every FBI agent 24/7/365,
不管他们有没有在执勤
whether they're working of off duty.
加西亚 我们需要你追踪过去一个礼拜内
Garcia, we need you to track all the cell phones
所有联调局男性探员的手♥机♥
for all the male agents in the bureau over the past week.
那可有好多雄性动物啊
Wow. That is a lot of testosterone.
有13421名特别探员
Ok. There are 13,421 special agents.
其中11000名是男性
Around 11,000 of those are male.
你为什么要问这个
Why are you asking?
不会吧 他们应该都是好人啊
Oh, come on, really? The good guys are supposed to be good.
交叉对比这些男性探员去过的地方
Ok, cross-check the locations of those male agents
和我们的犯罪现场
against our crime scene coordinates.
正在交叉对比
Cross-checking as we speak,
悄悄地希望找不到匹配的对象
and not so secretly hoping I do not get a match.
要是他真的是内部人员
If he does work in this office,
他就知道你们在这里 兴许还盯上了他
he knows you're here and maybe onto him.
他肯定会加紧动作
He's going to accelerate.
交给我吧 小洁
I've got this, JJ.
你去协助摩根和里德吧
Why don't you assist Morgan and Reid.
洛杉矶的档案查到了吗
You have those L.A. files?
正在发过来
Yeah, coming up.
姓名 戴尔·艾布拉姆森探员
入职日期 1979年2月10日
入职地 纽约
工作地 洛杉矶
姓名 Scott Brewster探员
入职日期 1990年5月16日
入职地 旧金山
工作地 洛杉矶
姓名 杰夫·布莱克伍德探员
入职日期 1991年3月23日
入职地 堪萨斯
工作地 洛杉矶
姓名 Charles Clarkson探员
入职日期 1996年7月15日
入职地 长岛
工作地 洛杉矶
姓名 罗兰·默瑟探员
入职日期 1971年10月8日
入职地 西雅图
工作地 洛杉矶
姓名 Peter Osgood探员
入职日期 1996年5月22日
入职地 拉斯维加斯
工作地 洛杉矶
姓名 唐纳德·克西探员
入职日期 1997年2月29日
入职地 旧金山
工作地 洛杉矶
姓名 Ken Norwood探员
入职日期 1999年11月11日
入职地 小石城
工作地 洛杉矶
姓名 马克·霍巴特探员
入职日期 1998年6月29日
入职地 洛杉矶
工作地 洛杉矶
姓名 Peter Osgood探员
入职日期 1974年6月14日
入职地 凤♥凰♥城
工作地 洛杉矶
我们的物理搜索参数设得太广
Our physical search parameters are too broad.
目前才排除掉洛杉矶分局的四分之一
We've only eliminated a quarter of the L.A. Division.
有人正在受纪律审查吗
Anyone under disciplinary review?
搜索
洛杉矶分局
男性探员
目前处于纪律审查
有五名 两名因酒驾
5. Two for duis,
两名因滥用公♥款♥
two for misuse of bureau property.
一名因性骚扰
One for sexual harassment.
哪位是因性骚扰
Sexual harassment. Which one?
迈克·佩曼 上个月一名同事
Mike Pelman. Last month a co-worker
指控他对她进行骚扰
accused him of making unwanted advances.
说吧 加西亚
Go ahead Garcia.
长官 没有联调局探员证件丢失或被窃的报告
Sir, no FBI credentials have been reported missing or stolen,
我对比了所有男性探员的手♥机♥所记录的地点
and I checked all cell phone locations of male agents,
包括哪些因公派或私人原因
including those who traveled to Los Angeles
去过洛杉矶的探员
either on assignment or for personal reasons.
有人去过犯罪现场附近吗
Anyone near the crime scenes?
有 有三名洛杉矶分局的探员
Yes. There are 3 agents in the L.A. Division
手♥机♥曾出现在两个地点附近
whose cell phones pinged near two of the sites.
有没有一个叫迈克·佩曼的
Was one Mike Pelman?
迈克·佩曼 我记得有个迈克...
Mike Pelman. I remember there was a mike--
不 是迈克·贝尔蒙特 丹尼斯·吉萨 马库斯·列维
No. Mike Belmont, Dennis Giza, and Marcus Levi.
我能排除贝尔蒙特 他是一名出色的探员
I can rule out Belmont. He's a stand-out agent,
再说他是非裔
plus he's African-American.
那就只剩吉萨探员和列维探员
That leaves agents Giza and Levi.
是的 但是列维的手♥机♥
Yes, but Levi's cell phone
出现在第一个和第二个犯罪现场
pinged at the first and second crime scenes,
吉萨的手♥机♥则出现在第一个和第三个现场
and Giza's pinged at the first and third.
谢谢
Thanks.
只在第一个现场有重叠
They only overlap on the first.
他们有没有可能是相互合作
Could they have been working as a team?
他们现在都在长岛
They're both in Long Beach right now.
一早上都在忙一个走私案
Been there all morning working on a smuggling case.
我们得对他们进行问话 你们叫他们过来吗
We need to interview them. Can you call them in?
科尔法克斯
Colfax.
又发现了一名死者
Another victim's been found.
在阿特沃特村 死亡时间不到一小时
Atwater Village. She was killed within the last hour.
不明嫌犯将他的杀戮区域缩小到这片区域
The unsub has limited his kill zone to this area.
鉴于洛杉矶的交通情况
Now, knowing L.A. traffic,
吉萨或列维要花上
it would take either Giza or Levi
三小时才能来回与长岛与
3 hours to go from Long Beach to Atwater
阿特沃特村
and back.
不是他们
It's not them.
我才离开不到三小时
I wasn't even gone for 3 hours.
怎么会发生这种事
How could this happen?
我对你痛失亲人深表遗憾 如果你需要时间...
I'm sorry for your loss. If you need some time...
不 我希望抓到这个伤害玛丽的混♥蛋♥
No. I want to get the bastard who did this to Mary.
你能告诉我们
Can you try to tell us
你记忆里今早发生的所有事吗
everything you remember about this morning?
当时八点半了
It was 8:30.
我迟到了 所以...
And I was late, so...
我冲出门
I ran out the door.
我甚至都没向她告别
I didn't even say goodbye to her.
你什么时候回来的
And when did you come back?
11点左右
Around 11:00.
我有个后期制♥作♥的会要开 忘记带移♥动♥硬盘了
I had a post-production meeting and forgot my external drive.
所以没人知道你今天会提早回家吗
So no one knew you'd be coming home this early?
我...我经常来来回♥回♥
I--I come and go all day.
我是说 我本来应该待在家里的
I mean, I could have been here.
我应该...
I should have...
不像其他死者 玛丽·利纳恩结婚了
Unlike the other victims, Mary Lenahan was married.
不明嫌犯盯上她可是冒了很大的风险
The unsub took a serious risk targeting her.
是的 连环杀手会慢慢失去注意力
Yeah, spree killers lose their focus over time.
一次次杀戮过后 他们会慢慢失去条理
They get caught up in the thrill of going from kill to kill
沉浸在兴奋之中
and become less organized.
她是隔院对门的邻居
Well, she's the neighbor from across the courtyard.
她什么都没看到 也没听到
She didn't see or hear anything.
除此之外好像没人应门
Nobody else seems to be answering their door.
等等 有人好像有点害羞
Wait a minute. Looks like somebody's being a little shy.
女士 我们是联调局的
Ma'am, we're with the FBI.
我们要问你一些很重要的事
We need to talk to you about something important.
我们知道你在家
We know you're home.
我是洁婼探员 他们是我的同事
I'm Agent Jareau. These are my colleagues.
你叫什么名字
And you are?
苏珊·格罗夫斯
Susan Groves.
我心脏不好 不想牵扯进去
I have a bad heart and I don't want to get involved.
我们理解 我们会尽快解决
We understand. We'll be quick.
你今天早上有没有看到有人
Did you happen to see anyone enter or exit
进出过利纳恩家
the Lenahan apartment this morning?
我听到有声音 所以我从猫眼往外看
I heard a noise, so I looked out the peephole.
大概10点30分 我看到有人出来
I saw a man come out around 10:30.
你能描述一下他的长相吗
Can you describe him?
他很帅 穿着一身西装
He was a handsome fellow, all dressed up in a suit.
你有没有见过他
Have you ever seen him before?
没有 但是...
No. But...
什么但是
But what?
我认为玛丽可能背着布莱恩出轨了
I think Mary might have been cheating on Brian.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
这人离开后 我看到他拉了拉衬衫下摆
As the man was leaving, I saw him buttoning up his shirt,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表