I got caught.
不 不
No. No.
在执法机关发现你躲在城外那个谷仓之前
You eluded the authorities for months
你有几个月的时间一直把他们耍得团团转
before they found you holed up in that barn outside the city.
你大可以继续杀戮 但你停手了
You could have easily kept killing, but you stopped.
是时候放弃了
It was time to give up.
我认为你并没有放弃
See, I don't think you gave up.
我认为你停手是因为
I think you stopped
你已经找到你要找的人了
because you found who you were looking for.
那个强♥奸♥你的人
The man who raped you.
兰迪的父亲
Randy's father.
他父亲就住在那个谷仓里
His father is out at that barn,
对吗
isn't he?
母亲说得没错
Mother was right.
这地方简直完美
This place is perfect.
来人啊 救命
Somebody help me!
不 求求你了
No, please!
求求你了 咱们可以聊聊
Please, we can talk.
你永远不会理解我的
You're never gonna understand me.
克洛伊 把门打开
Chloe, open the door.
让我进去
Let me in!
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
克洛伊
Chloe? ?
克洛伊 我要进来了
Chloe, I'm coming in.
求求你了 兰迪
Please, Randy!
你没必要这么做的
You don't have to do this.
救命 我在这里
Help! I'm in here!
兰迪·雅各布 联邦调查局
Randy Jacobs, FBI.
放开她
Let her go.
别过来
Stay away.
别过来
Stay away!
把刀放下 兰迪
Drop the knife, Randy.
听他们的吧 求你了
Please listen to them.
你知道你为什么带克洛伊来这里吗
Do you know why you brought Chloe here?
这个地方对你有特殊的意义
This place means something to you.
你以前来过这
You've been here before.
兰迪 从你还是个孩子的时候
Randy, your mother's been using you
你母亲就在利用你
since you were a child.
所以你才被带离她的身边
That's why you were taken away from her.
你就是她的替罪羊
You were her patsy.
她需要你来继续干♥她♥的坏事
She needed you to continue to do her dirty work.
她那时就在利用你 现在也仍然如此
She was using you back then and she's still using you now.
兰迪
Randy.
你母亲强迫你
Your mother forced you to participate
和她一起杀害了你的父亲
in the murder of your father.
然后你们俩一起把他埋在了这
And then the two of you buried him here.
别这样
Come on, man.
我们都有选择
We all have choices.
你现在选择做对的事
It's not too late for you to choose
还不算迟
to do the right thing.
你不需要用你父亲
You do not have to be defined
或是母亲的罪恶来定义自己
by the sins of your father or your mother.
过来
Come here.
没事了 没事了
All right. All right.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
"一位母亲
"The influence of a mother
在她孩子生命中的影响
in the lives of her children
是无法计算的"
is beyond calculation."
詹姆斯·福斯特
[美国宗教领袖 律师 政♥治♥家]
James E. Faust.
弗洛拉签了认罪书
Flora signed a confession.
她承认逼迫兰迪
She admitted to making Randy
参与谋杀了他父亲
participate in his father's murder.
这么长时间以来他似乎都过着
All this time he seemed to have
如此正常理智的生活
such a normal, well-adjusted life.
但他心中始终有着那个空白无法填满
Yeah, but there was always that void inside of him.
即使在他发现他母亲是个杀人犯后
Even after he found out who his mother was,
他仍然想要和她建立关系
he still wanted to build a relationship.
是的 正是如此她才得以控制他的情绪
Yeah. And that's how she was able to play on his emotions.
而他想要为母亲报仇
And he wanted retribution for his mother,
不惜一切代价
no matter the cost.
有时候我们想要和家人
Sometimes we let the need to connect
紧密联♥系♥的渴望会压倒其它一切判断力
and bond with our families trump any kind of judgment.
这种渴求比任何人所想象的都要强烈
And that's more powerful than anyone can understand.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表