Like God.
他不能阻止子弹 爸
He doesn't stop bullets, pop.
他也不能阻止坏人
And he damn sure doesn't stop bad men.
我只能自己去阻止坏人
I have to do that myself.
着了
Fire in the hole!
烧起来了
It's burning.
爸 好烫
Pop, it's burning!
儿子 听我说
Son, listen to me.
对你这么做的人是想击溃你
The man who's doing this wants to break you.
坚持住
You hold out.
他会露出马脚的
He'll make a mistake.
你会陪我度过吗
Will you stay with me through this?
会
Yes.
你保证吗
You promise?
是的
Yes.
他的心率下降了
His heart rate's going back down.
这不可能
That's impossible.
松开他
Cut him loose.
为什么
Why?
把他衣服全脱了
I want him naked.
再等一会儿
Wait for this.
再等一会儿
Wait for it.
就是现在
Now.
我刚跟你的邻居谈过了
Hey. So I just talked to your neighbors.
他们什么也没看见
They didn't see anything,
外面也没发现任何可取证的痕迹
And I didn't find anything forensic outside.
这么说他们没有在监视我们
So, they weren't peeping on us through our windows?
谢天谢地啊
Thank God for that, I guess.
看你的了 佩内洛普
That leaves you, Penelope.
正在处理
Finishing my diagnostic now.
有发现了
I think I have something.
你们的录像机上有无线路由吗
Do you have a wireless router on your DVR?
大概有吧
Uh, I think so.
好吧
Ok.
他们用它制♥造♥了一个后门
They used it as their back door.
再加上加密电♥话♥
And then the encrypted phone call,
这是黑客版本的杀手 还有
This is the hacking version of that same thing, and--
他们渗入了你们生活的各到各处
Oh, man, they were all up your business.
还是上次那帮嫌犯吗
Was it the same unsubs?
在我看来是的 但是很奇怪的是
My money says yes, but what what's weird
他们用了内联网
is they used an intranet.
那是什么
What is that?
内联网是私有的封闭系统
An intranet is a private closed system.
通过门户网站连接公共网页
They use a portal to a public page.
中♥央♥情报局
中♥央♥情报局
谁能跟我解释下为什么中情局要绑♥架♥戴瑞吗
Will someone explain why the CIA would abduct Derek?
鲍勃 我是洁妮芙 你得帮我个大忙
Hey, Bob, it's Jennifer. I need a big favor.
无信♥号♥♥
你是谁
Who are you?
所罗门 C
Solomon-comma-
E H B K 3 α Δ
Edgar-hector-bravo- kilo-3-alpha-delta.
你为什么要对我做这些
Why are you doing this to me?
所罗门 C E
Solomon-comma-edgar-
H
Hector--
你为什么要对我做这些
Why are you doing this to me?
你是我的工作 是我的任务
You're a job. An assignment.
他们要我把你带到这来折磨你
They told me to bring you here and hurt you.
我只是按照吩咐做
I do as I'm told.
你的后援呢
Where's your backup?
没有后援 只有
No backup. Just--aah!
只有清道夫 只有清道夫
Just--just cleanup. Just cleanup.
他们什么时候会来
When are they coming?
十二个小时
12 hours.
目的就是为了与世隔绝
Isolation was the whole point,
这样永远不会有人找到你
so no one would ever find you.
自己看吧
Look for yourself.
我们孤立无援了
We're stranded.
还好你认识有化学博士学位的人
Good thing you know someone with a Ph.D in chemistry.
几年前我们组
A couple years back when our troops
在伊♥拉♥克♥遭遇白磷
encountered white phosphorus in Iraq,
里德靠自己找到了解药
Reid took it upon himself to find a cure.
那小子一直念叨硫酸铜
The kid wouldn't shut up about copper sulfate.
或许下次见到他时你该谢谢他
Well, maybe you should thank him the next time you see him.
我还能再见到他吗
Am I ever going to see him again?
这得看你
That's up to you.
跟你上司说的一样
Just like your boss said,
你掌握的证据还不够公布侧写
you don't have enough for a profile yet.
我们为什么又回来了
Why are we back here?
你十五岁的时候
You've been here before,
来过这里
when you were 15 years old.
我十五岁时要是来过 我会记得这
If I visited this place when I was 15, I would remember that.
因为你没来过
Because you didn't visit it,
这是你创造出来的
you built it.
十五岁时发生了什么
What was going on at 15?
我不想提
I don't want to talk about that.
必须提
We have to.
那个对你下手的男人
The man who did that to you
是社区的中坚人物
was a pillar in the community.
我死之前见过他
I met him before I died.
我也被他外表骗了
I was fooled, too.
我只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
所以我什么都没做
So I did nothing.
并不是
That's not true.
你幸存下来了
You survived.
你创造了这片天地
You created this space,
在脑海里建立了这片恶人无法涉足的天地
the space in your head the monster couldn't get to.
但这里从未消失过
But that place never went away.
你需要的时候 它一直都在
It was still here for you when you needed it.
就像现在
Like now.
你以我为耻吗
Are you ashamed of me?
我应该多反抗一点
I should have fought more, like...
要是你就会
You would have.
不
No.
我不以你为耻
I'm not ashamed of you.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud.
骄傲吗
Proud?
你怎么会感到骄傲
How can you be proud?
因为你将痛苦变成了你最有利的资源
Because you turned your pain into your greatest asset.
我看到了
And I saw it.
你成了一家之主
You became the man of the house.
照顾好了你的姐♥妹♥们♥和妈妈
You took care of your sisters and your mother.
这就是为什么你擅长你所做的
And that's why you're good at what you do.
我中情局里的线人告诉我 绑走戴瑞的人
My contact at the agency told me the guys who took Derek
是独♥立♥雇佣杀手 不是我们的人
are freelance contractors and not on our side.
他们是前间谍吗
So they're ex-spooks?
绝大多是外国人 几个本国的
Mostly foreign, a few domestic.
这些人知道如何
These guys have figured out how to piggyback
依靠现有的基础设施来隐藏行踪
on existing infrastructure to hide their tracks.
我的线人觉得可能是这伙人
My contact thinks it might be this group.
很难分♥析♥出谁在蹭用
It's hard to sync out who might be hitching
中情局的网络
a ride on their computer traffic.
幸运的是 中情局版的我
Fortunately, one of the CIA versions of me
正在试图破译他们的加密特征
is trying to crack their encryption signatures.
我们对他们有什么了解
What do we know about them so far?
六人小组 谁出价最高就替谁干脏活
A 6-man team. They do dirty work for the highest bidder.
哪种脏活
What kind of dirty work?
据我们所知 让人销声匿迹的那种
From what we can tell, disappearances.
如果你需要你的政坛对手消失
If you need someone politically inconvenient to disappear,
这些人就能做到
These guys make that happen.
你出外勤时 最倚赖什么
When you're in the field, what do you rely on?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表