What are you doing?
不
No! Uhh!
救命
Help! Aah!
你在楼上搞什么
What the hell's going on up here?!
求求你 救救我
Please, help me.
这是那个 那个新闻上的女孩
That's that -- that's that girl from the news.
爸 你
Dad, you --
你干了什么
What have you done?!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
汤米
Tommy.
把门关上 汤米
Close the door, Tommy.
我们得除掉她
We gotta get rid of her.
不
No.
不
No!
我们还有三英里就到了
We're 3 miles out.
别过来
Stay away from me!
爸 不要
Dad, don't.
这是你弄出来的烂摊子 现在我们得把它解决掉
You made this mess, and we're gonna clean it up.
不
No!
她是我的
She's mine.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我想留着她
I want to keep her.
爸 不要
Dad, don't!
你疯了吧
What, are you crazy?
你不能把我们要干的事录下来
You don't record what we're about to do.
你个蠢货
You moron.
有点种 像个男人
Grow a pair and be a man.
我们得把这事解决了
We gotta clean this mess up.
这样够男人了吧
How's this for being a man?
联邦调查局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapon!
帮我解开 帮我解开
Get it off, get it off,
-帮我解开 帮我解开 -我需要一把刀
- Get it off, get it off! - I need a knife.
他死了 对吧
He's gone, right?
他不会活过来了
He's not coming back?
你到底知不知道自己干了什么 汤姆
Do you even know what you did, Tom?
-好了 -天啊
- Ok. - ?Oh, my God.
我知道
Yeah, I knew.
好了 没事了
There you go. It's ok.
阿西娅
Aasia.
在我律师来之前 我无话可说
I got nothing to say until my lawyer gets here.
不过那婊♥子♥录的音是不会被采证的
Except, the little recording that bitch made is inadmissible.
就连我也知道
Even I know that.
也许吧 但她是我女儿
Maybe so, but she's my daughter.
那录音使我们有
And that recording gave us probable cause
申请搜查令的合理根据
for a search warrant.
看来你喜欢项链
So you have a thing for necklaces.
看到这条了吗
See this?
上面有凯西·米勒的姓名缩写
Kathy Miller's initials.
是她祖母送给她的
Her grandmother gave it to her.
好吧 我们定个协议吧
All right, let's make a deal.
还是不要了
Let's not.
我们查出他有三名被害人的谋杀案有关
We tied him to the murder of 3 of the victims,
其中包括凯西·米勒
including Kathy Miller.
咱俩得谈谈
Look, we need to talk.
我很抱歉 抱歉我跑去见他
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I went off to meet him.
你说得对 那简直
You're right. It was --
我太蠢太莽撞了
I'm stupid and reckless.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
你在大学的经历给你造成了创伤
What you survived in college is trauma.
这不会仅因为你帮助了别人
It doesn't just go away because we do good
而自动消失
for somebody else.
你需要找人谈谈
You need to talk to someone.
比如你的老爸
Like your old man, maybe.
因为我不会说教
Because I won't lecture.
我只会倾听
I'll just listen.
稍等
Hang on.
是我的编辑
That's my editor.
乔伊·罗西
This is Joy Rossi.
把最新版本发给我
Just send me the latest version.
谢谢
Thanks.
乔伊·罗西
Joy Rossi?
我小时候没机会用罗西这个姓
I didn't get to use the name Rossi growing up,
于是我就想用它来做我的文章署名
so I thought I'd try a new byline.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得我得去订一份《时尚先生》来看看
I think I need to get a subscription to "Esquire""
"对父亲来讲
"To a father,
没什么比女儿更亲的了"
nothing is dearer than a daughter."
欧里庇得斯[希腊悲剧诗人]
Euripides.
你也曾是那么小的宝宝
You were that little once.
感觉很难想象对不对
It seems impossible, doesn't it,
我们刚来到这个世界时竟如此无助
that we all start out so helpless.
最终谢幕时也是一样
And we all end the same way.
你要打电♥话♥给你母亲吗
Are you gonna call your mom?
那边还不算太晚对吧
It's not too late there, is it?
替我向她问好
Tell her I said hi.
我会的
I will.
妈
Hey, mom.
我很好 你怎么样
I'm good. How are you feeling?
我过去陪你几天
What do you think about me coming out
你觉得怎么样
to visit for a little while?
宝贝
Hey, baby girl --
别开灯 好吗
Leave it off, please?
你干吗呢
What are you doing?
怎么了
What's up?
我害怕
I'm scared.
不是那种我现在很不安
Not the unnerved but you know
但过一会就没事的那种害怕
I'll pull through kind of scared.
我是真的非常害怕
I'm scared scared.
我在呢
I'm right here.
跟我聊聊
Talk to me.
霍奇让我重新过一遍
Hotch told me to review everything
手头上所有关于肮脏十二的信息
that I had on the Dirty Dozen.
于是我就又去看了一下
So I went back to look at the botnets
我最初搜索的那个僵尸网络
I used for the original search.
僵尸网络是什么
Botnets, what's that?
想象一下链接的电脑系统都是随机的
Think linked computer systems completely randomized
代理服务器也都是匿名的
with anonymous proxy servers
所以无人能黑我 能理解吗
so no one can hack me. Make sense?
我一般不会注意我用了多少僵尸网络
I don't pay attention to how many botnets I use.
就像是当你在谷歌♥上搜索时
It's like when you google something,
你只会关注搜索结果
you don't pay attention to the numbers,
而不会去注意那些数字
you just pay attention to the search results.
但当我回头看那些电子痕迹时
But when I went back to look at the digital breadcrumbs,
我发现有人在给我计数
someone was counting me.
我用了12个僵尸网络 戴瑞
I used 12 botnets, Derek.
你就是肮脏十二
You're the Dirty Dozen?
我的防火墙很好用 但如果这些职业杀手
My filters work good, but if these hitmen
像他们自认为的那样厉害的话
are as good as think they are,
他们只需用一个反转的蠕虫病毒就可以
they could use a reverse worm protocol and then they could --
他们会知道肮脏十二就是你吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Would they know it was you?
他们会知道那是匡迪科用fbi.gov后缀的人
They would know it was someone at fbi.gov at Quantico.
所以我把所有东西都关了
That's why I shut everything down.
因为他们早晚会
But it's just a matter of time --
不 不
No. No.
我不会让你出任何事的
I'm not about to let anything happen to you.
他们在一个高警戒监狱里干掉了蒙托洛
They killed Montolo at a super max
而你也在场
and you were right there.
你无法阻止他们的 戴瑞
You can't stop them, Derek.
没人能阻止他们
No one can stop them.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表