Verspreche. Wenn das alles vorbei ist.
他要带孩子们去肯塔基的
He's bringing the children to Kentucky,
列克星敦郊外
right outside Lexington.
有发现吗
You found something?
有 找到一个人
Yes, yes, yes. I got a name.
是安东妮娅在肯塔基
It is one of Antonia's early patients
刚开始做社工时的一位病人
when she first started as a social worker in Kentucky.
克劳德·巴洛 他持续三年每周去见她两次
Claude Barlow. He saw her twice a week for 3 years.
新日诊所治疗安排
后来他跟着她搬到了弗吉尼亚
Then she moved to Virginia. He followed her here.
她的新工作是在社会服务中心
He showed up at her new place of employment,
他去了好几次
the center for social services, multiple times,
想跟她谈谈
hoping to speak to her.
-说上话了吗 -不知道
- And did he? - That's unclear.
由于其行为具威胁且不可预知
The center filed a restraining order
中心申请了限制令
barring him from the premises
限制令
不准他靠近该场所
for threatening and erratic behavior.
看来还挺有效 因为后来再有他的消息
And that seemed to work, 'cause he disappeared
就是她被判谋杀后的一个月
until a month after her murder conviction.
他化名彼得·埃文斯
Then, he showed up at the prison
去了监狱
under the alias Peter Evans,
想跟她谈但遭拒
hoping to speak to her but she refused.
这可能是极端的移情
This could be extreme transference,
病人对治疗师产生了病态的感情
as the patient made a pathological attachment to his therapist.
他不能接受她停止治疗
And he couldn't move on after she terminated the therapy.
我猜安东妮娅也鼓励了他的依赖行为
I'm guessing Antonia encouraged the dependence.
不止于此 他有过很多危险举动
Not only that, he has a history of dangerous behavior.
她可能还有意刺♥激♥
She could be purposely fueling that.
艾伦 我们要着陆了
Ok, Aaron, we're about to land.
克劳德·巴洛要去哪
Where's Claude Barlow going?
不错 你都知道他的真名了
Oh, good, you know his real name.
我也不确定这些日子他都去了哪里
I wasn't quite sure where he goes by these days.
他总是到处走
It's always changing.
已经9:41了 我们没时间陪你玩
It's 9:41. We don't have time for games.
我不会说克劳德所在的地址
There's no address where Claude is,
但可以带你们去
but I can take you there.
不过我还有一个要求
However, I do have one more request.
来看这个
Check this out.
彼得·埃文斯 也就是克劳德·巴洛
It's a home business run by Peter Evans,
在罗阿诺克经营着一个家族生意
Aka Claude Barlow, in Roanoke.
秒修电脑
免费诊断 安装杀毒软件 平板 手♥机♥ 数据恢复
神奇男孩不说他工作和电脑有关吗
Didn't boy wonder say he'd worked with computers?
肯定是他 我这就去看看
That's gotta be him. I'll go check it out,
他有没有留下什么线索
see if he left any clues behind.
什么情况 戴夫
What have you got, Dave?
给我解铐 罗西探员
Undo my chains, Agent Rossi.
看我这样 也逃不了
Look at me. I can't run away.
为什么这对你那么重要
Why is it so important to you?
浅尝一点自♥由♥
A little taste of freedom.
很可能是我最后一点自♥由♥了
Probably the last one I'll ever have.
如果我们不照办呢
And if we don't?
你也可以直接带我去新监狱
Well, you can take me straight to the new prison.
英雄就留给你们去当吧
I'll leave the heroics to you.
稍等 戴夫
Stand by, Dave.
有克劳德·巴洛在肯塔基的地址吗
Do you have an address in Kentucky for Claude Barlow?
他离开后
The house he grew up in
曾经的房♥屋两度易主
has changed owners twice since he left,
无结果
也查不到安东妮娅有任何房♥产
and I have nothing for Antonia either.
戴夫 照她说的做
Dave, do as she says.
明白
Understood.
别太放松了
Don't get comfortable.
我会一直拿枪指着你的
My Glock's gonna be on you the entire time.
我丝毫不怀疑
I wouldn't have it any other way.
下车
Out.
是时候见你们的主人了
It's time to meet your master.
你的愿望已经实现了 现在去哪
Well, you got your wish. Where to?
走60号♥高速公路往东
Take Highway 60 and head east.
这太让人兴奋了 我觉得自己也是你们的一员了
This is so exciting, I feel like one of the team right now.
你想多了
You shouldn't.
也许我可以替代摩根探员
Maybe I can replace Agent Morgan.
好的 谢谢 小洁
All right, thanks, JJ.
彼得·埃文斯那里已经人去楼空了
Peter Evans' place was empty,
不过看上去他之前确实是把那两个孩子囚禁在那里
but it looks like he was holding the boys there.
好的 我查了新日诊所
Ok. And I looked into the New Days Clinic.
就是安东妮娅和克劳德·巴洛初识的地方
That's where Antonia first met Claude Barlow.
新日诊所
那里已经关门多年了
It's been shut down for years,
但那栋楼之后都没租出去过
but the building has never been leased since
因为地下有氡气泄露
because of a radon leak underground.
所以那里是空着的
So it's empty.
那里对不明嫌犯有着重要意义
Well, it has significance to the unsub.
他很有可能把那俩孩子带去那里了
It's likely he would take the boys there.
查到什么了 霍奇
What do you have, Hotch?
我们认为他把孩子们带去林孔街8879号♥了
We think he's taking them to 8879 Rincon Street.
查到克劳德·巴洛有可能去的地方了
There's a possible address for Claude Barlow.
林孔街8879号♥
8879 Rincon Street.
新日诊所 他不在那
The New Days Clinic? He's not there.
他们朝着那栋楼相反的方向开去了
They're driving in the opposite direction of that building.
她可能是在耍我们
She could be playing us.
停车 我们要调头
Pull over. We need to turn around.
你们最好继续走
You better keep going.
我告诉你们 他不在诊所
I'm telling you, he's not at the clinic.
我们以前在心理治疗期间会出去散步
We used to take walks during our sessions.
我正在带你们去他最喜欢的地方
I'm taking you to his favorite place.
现在已经9点55了
Guys, it's 9:55.
如果你们去诊所 就会错过救那两个孩子的机会
If you go to the clinic, you're gonna miss saving those kids.
也许那就是你的目的
Maybe that's been your intention all along.
就在前面一点 右手边有一条土路
Just ahead there's a dirt road on the right.
你们最好沿那条路走
You better take that road.
如果你们都认为我是来
If you all thought I was coming here
见证他杀那两个孩子的话
to witness the murders,
那我为什么要费那么大劲错过它呢
why would I be going to so much trouble to miss it?
我们要继续前进了 霍奇
We're gonna keep going, Hotch.
你没事了 你没事了 有我们在
You're ok. You're ok. We've got you.
这里没有别人了
There's no one else here.
他把亚当带走了
He took Adam.
好的 好的 好的
Ok. Ok. Ok.
带我们去你带克劳德去的地方
Show us where you would take Claude.
走吧
Let's go.
有一条小径叫魔鬼的脊梁
There's a trail -- Devil's Backbone.
等一下
Wait!
是那边
It's that way.
上
Let's go!
克劳德·巴洛 联邦调查局 放下武器
Claude Barlow, FBI, drop the weapon!
安东妮娅在哪
Where's Antonia?
放开那个孩子
Let the boy go.
你们把她带来了吗
Did you bring her?
是她带我们来这阻止你的
She led us to you in order to stop you.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
闭嘴 她人呢
Shut up! Where is she?!
安东妮娅
Antonia!
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
不
No.
我们不想伤害你 克劳德
We don't want to hurt you, Claude.
放开亚当
Let Adam go.
除非你们让我见她 不然他就死定了
He's dead unless I see her.
克劳德
Hey, Claude.
你来了
You came.
我要你听仔细了
I want you to listen real carefully.
我要告诉你一件事
I got something to tell you.
但首先
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表