嫌犯米克斯在352街劫持人♥质♥
suspect Meeks located with hostage at 352 Vine.
需要紧急支援
Officers request immediate backup.
疑犯持有武器并且十分危险
Suspect is armed and dangerous.
小洁 你离得最近 我们会尽快赶过去
JJ, you're closest. We'll be there as soon as we can.
交给我吧
You got it.
说吧 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
我又仔细调查了一下米克斯的历史
I've dug deeper into Meeks' past.
我查到了他的心理评估 结果很糟
I've got his psych eval. It's really terrible.
有多糟
How bad is it?
这不是他变坏的借口 但他的继父很邪恶
It's not an excuse, but his stepfather was the evil kind.
六岁前米克斯闯祸不断
Meeks had accidents up to the age of 6,
这对孩子来讲也算正常
which is normal for a kid.
但他的继父会逼他当众
But his stepdad would make him wear
把自己的脏内♥裤♥穿在头上
his soiled underwear on his face in public.
这么说米克斯从小就受到屈辱
So Meeks' humiliation started young.
这种怨恨已经积累了很久
And it's been building for a long time.
在米克斯获得假释前 他的心理医师说
And before he was paroled, Meeks' psychologist said,
"米克斯内心充满了潜在的愤怒 他从各种角度来说
"Meeks if full of latent rage, for all intents and purposes,
都是个在倒计时的定时炸♥弹♥"
a ticking time bomb."
他建议米克斯去心理诊所
He recommended that Meeks go to a psychiatric facility.
他们怎么会让他假释
How did they parole this guy?
这种事时有发生
You know, it happens all the time.
有些法官可能因为监狱人数过多
Some judge probably ordered a
而释放罪犯
prisoner release due to overcrowding,
米克斯肯定是钻了个空子
And Meeks must have just slipped through the cracks.
舒茨巴克可能发现
Sulzbach may have discovered that
他能看到米克斯的档案
he had access to Meeks' file.
据舒茨巴克的手♥机♥通话记录显示
According to Sulzbach's cell phone records,
他最后一通电♥话♥是打给
his last call was to
劳♥教♥所的心理医生
the Department of Corrections psychologist.
通话时长五秒钟
It lasted all of 5 seconds.
这可能是导火索
Well, that's gotta be the trigger.
他准备上报这一错误
He was gonna report the error,
米克斯肯定是为了避免再度入狱
and Meeks must have killed him
而杀了他
to avoid being locked up again.
你们要小心
Be careful, you guys.
我发誓
I will kill her,
我会杀了她
I swear to God.
天啊 求求你
Oh, God, please...
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Just shut up. Shut up.
他提出任何要求了吗
He make any demands?
给我闭嘴 闭嘴
Just shut up. Just shut up.
全面封锁这个区域 他跑不掉的
Lock down the perimeter. He's not getting out of here.
收到
Got it.
封锁区域 任何人不得进出
Lock it down. No one in or out.
准备好了吗
You ready?
给我闭嘴
Just shut up!
安德鲁·米克斯 联邦调查局
Andrew Meeks, FBI.
放下武器 安德鲁
Drop the weapon, Andrew!
你们放下武器
You drop your weapon!
你能活着离开这里的唯一方法就是
The only way you're getting out of here
放了她 并且放下枪
is if you let her go and put the gun down.
不
No!
不可能
No way.
你想要报复 但这件事在此时此刻就此结束
You wanted revenge, but this ends right here, right now.
她吓坏了 安德鲁
She's terrified, Andrew.
你听到她急促的呼吸声了吗
You hear her breathing?
你还记得当你被卷在体操垫里
Do you remember feeling scared like that
几乎窒息时 你有多害怕吗
when you were being smothered in that gym mat?
是你干的
So, you did it!
"权力是什么
"You see what power is --
权力就是手中握住别人的恐惧
holding someone else's fear in our hand
并且展示给他们看"
and showing it to them."
谭恩美[美籍华裔女作家]
Amy Tan.
二十分钟后降落
等不及见你了
好的 如果你饿了 冰箱里没吃的 我没时间去买♥♥菜
我好想吃冰淇淋 草莓味的
没问题 还想聊聊吗
带冰淇淋回来就是了 爱你
不好意思
Excuse me.
是我不好
Yeah, my bad.
你好
Hey there.
你也好
Well, hey yourself.
宝贝 听我说
Baby, listen --
别跟我说你又有个案子
Don't tell me you have another case.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我在回家路上 我发誓 我现在就回家
I'm on my way home. I swear, I'm coming home.
很好 我也是
Good. Me, too.
萨瓦纳
Look, Savannah,
你记得你之前给我发信息
you remember how you texted me earlier and,
说咱俩得谈谈吗
you know, you said we needed to talk?
拜托
Come on, now.
怎么了
What?
萨瓦纳 你得告诉我到底怎么了
Savannah, you gotta tell me what this is about.
至少给我个提示吧
At least give me a hint.
不
Nope.
如果我回到家 等着我的是一道火线的话
Look, if I'm coming home to a firing line,
我想我至少得有知情权吧
I think I deserve to know that. Uh...
宝贝 说真的
Baby, seriously, look...
你是不是不开心
Are you unhappy?
萨瓦纳 你是要跟我分手吗
Savannah, is it over?
不
No.
我只是想告诉你我很开心
I just want to tell you I'm happy.
也许等我回家后会展示给你看我有多开心
And maybe I'll show you how happy when I get home.
好吧 好吧
Well, ok, ok,
这听起来不错
I think I like the sound of that.
你最好审视一下自己 不是你想的那样
You better check yourself. It's not what you think.
女人 你快把我弄疯了 你知道吗
Woman, you are driving me crazy, you know that?
走路要看路啊
Gotta watch where you're goin', man.
-你说什么 -你听到了
- ?What? - You heard me.
你有什么不爽吗
You got a problem?
也许你该好好看路
Maybe you should watch where you're going.
听着
Look, man...
这事就算了吧
relax.
你在跟谁讲话
Who are you talking to?
没事 宝贝
It's nothing, baby.
没什么
It's...It's nobody.
别跟我说没事
Don't tell me to relax.
德里克 出什么事了
Derek, what's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我
I don't know. I was...
时间太久了 你确定你搞定他了
It's taking too long. You sure you got him?
宝贝 我正在 我正在走路
Baby, I was just -- I was just walking.
他肯定很壮
Yeah. He must be strong.
德里克 继续说啊
Derek, talk to me.
德里克
Derek!
萨瓦纳 打给霍奇 打给霍奇 打给霍奇
Savannah, call Hotch. Call Hotch! Call Hotch!
你还在吗 出什么事了
Are you there?! What's wrong?
德里克
?Derek!
德里克 德里克
Derek! Derek!
德里克 你还在吗
Derek, are you there?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
德里克
?Derek!
未完待续
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表