洛杉矶的听众朋友们早上好
Good morning, Los Angeles.
您现在正在收听的是KQRY 中波530
You're listening to KQRY, AM 530.
一频道收听新闻和交通信息
Your source for news and traffic on the 1.
接下来体育主播鲍勃将为我们带来
In a moment, we'll hear from Bob on sports
洛杉矶对一支橄榄球队的最新报价
about L.A.'s latest bid for a football team.
但首先我们先切到二频道 让兰斯·豪带我们
But first, we'll turn you over to Lance Howe in air 2
看一看路上的交通情况
for a look at the road.
路况怎么样 兰斯
What's happening out there, Lance?
状况很多
We've got lots of problems, folks,
建议各位为出行预留出充分的时间
so leave plenty of time for your morning commute.
金州高速已经堵得动弹不得
Bumper to bumper traffic already on the Golden State Freeway,
再加上405公路克伦肖段南向车道因故封闭两小时以上
plus there's a sig-alert on the 405 southbound at Crenshaw.
左侧两条车道完全堵死
Two left lanes are blocked there,
一直堵到105号♥公路
backing up all the way to the 105.
我们正准备
We're getting rep--
喂
Hello.
查理 我给你打了四个小时电♥话♥了
Charlie, I have been calling you for 4 hours.
你在公交上吗
Are you on the bus?
没有 我一早要开个会 还记得吗
No. I have an early meeting, remember?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
跟你说了 我要清醒一下
I told you I needed to clear my head...
所以我就开车出来转转
so I went for a drive.
开了一整夜吗
You drove all night?
后来困了 我就把车停在路边了
I got sleepy, so I pulled over.
二十分钟后有个小组会议 你能赶到吗
We have a team meeting in 20 minutes. Will you be here?
不行 我肯定赶不及
No. I'm going to be late.
我不能因为我们结婚了就给你特殊照顾
Well, I can't show you any favoritism because we're married.
我要在你的季度评估里扣掉十分
I'm going to have to dock you 10 points off your quarterly eval.
秉公处理吧
Do what you have to.
查理 你怎么了
Charlie, what is going on?
是因为我升职了而你没有 所以你嫉妒吗
Are you jealous because I got the promotion and you didn't?
我不嫉妒你的工作
I'm not jealous about your job.
要我跟你说多少次对不起才可以
How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry?
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
就那么一次
It was a one-time thing.
我也很想相信
I wish I could believe that.
你在找理由让自己一直生气
You were looking for reasons to stay angry.
我只想找回我们曾经的一切
I just want what we used to have...
乔琳还小的时候
When Jolene was little
只有我们三个
and it was just the 3 of us...
幸福地生活在一起
Happy in our own little bubble.
后来一切都被我打破了 你是想说这个吗
Before I burst it. Is that what you're saying?
我得挂了
Look, I have to go.
你不要再惩罚我了
And you have got to stop punishing me,
否则我们之间就真的完了
or there's no hope for us.
城际公交 隆根公园
很好
Perfect.
公交来了 我先走了 再见
Listen, my bus is here, so I gotta go. Bye.
你没事吧
Whoa! Whoa, whoa. You ok?
我们得进去 把门打开
We need to get inside, so if you'll open up.
快报♥警♥
Hey! Call 911!
快开门
Hey, open the door!
开门
Open the door!
天呐
Oh, my god.
我遇到过最诡异的凶手是阿尔奇·萨顿
The weirdest killer I ever worked with
卡车服务站勒杀犯
was Archie Sutton, the truck stop strangler.
比印尼女食人魔还诡异吗
Even worse than the Indonesian female cannibal?
说来奇怪 确实更甚
Oddly enough, yes.
阿尔奇痴迷于滑石粉和蝴蝶
Archie had this strange obsession with talcum powder and butterflies.
他会在所有食物里撒上滑石粉
So he would sprinkle talcum on all of his food
还把死蝴蝶装在口袋里
and then carry a dead butterfly
走到哪带到哪
in his pocket everywhere he went.
你能找到你们之间的共鸣
It's amazing you were able to
真是太了不起了
find something that you could identify with.
我必须这么做 一年来我每周都和他见面
Well, I had to. I met with him every week for a year.
只有这样才能让他配合治疗
It was the only way to establish a therapeutic alliance.
你们有什么共同之处
What was it you guys had in common?
我们小时候都很喜欢化石
We were both obsessed with fossils when we were kids,
我们的妈妈是小学同班同学
and both of our mothers attended the same elementary school class.
太巧了 对吧
A bizarre coincidence, right?
什么巧
What's a coincidence?
塔拉的妈妈跟卡车服务站勒杀犯
Tara's mom went to the same elementary school
上的同一所小学
as the truck stop strangler's mom.
好吧 这倒有点吓人
Ok, that's a little creepy somehow.
别太放松了 马上上飞机
Don't get comfortable. The plane's waiting for us.
十分钟之前洛杉矶一辆成绩公交上
10 minutes ago there was a poison gas attack
发生了毒气袭击
on a city link commuter bus in Los Angeles.
目前共造成十人死亡
10 confirmed dead so far.
知道是什么毒气吗
Do we know what it was?
危险品处理小组刚到现场
Hazmat just got on the scene.
最近叙利亚发生了氯气袭击
Chlorine gas was used recently in Syria.
两者可能有关联
Maybe it's connected.
这也让我想起东京地铁的袭击事件
It also reminds me of the attack on the Tokyo subway.
极端宗教组织成员携带装满沙林的塑料袋
[一种用作神经性毒气的化学剂]
Religious cult members carried plastic bags of sarin
然后用伞尖刺穿袋子
and punctured them with umbrella tips.
那是1995年 这起袭击可能是二十周年纪念活动
That was 1995. It could be a 20th year anniversary event.
我们会查清楚的
We'll find out.
查理 你没事啊
Charlie, you're ok.
对 抱歉我迟到了
Uh, yeah. Yeah. Sorry I'm late.
路上堵死了
Uh, traffic was horrible.
我们很担心你 你一向坐城际公交的
We were worried. We know you take the city link.
我今天开车了 发生什么事了
I drove today. What's, um, what's going on?
你没听说吗
Didn't you hear?
你常坐的公交上发生了毒气袭击
There was some kind of poison attack on your bus.
警方仍旧不允许任何记者靠近现场
Police have still not allowed any reporters near the scene.
当地居民已被疏散
And local residents have been evacuated.
你没事吧
You ok?
你脸色很差
You look...awful.
没事 我没事
Yeah. Yeah. No, I'm--I'm fine. Uh...
这起毒气袭击 太可怕了
This poison attack, that's, uh, that's horrible.
可不是嘛
Yeah, I'll say.
你真是撞大运了
You're pretty damn lucky.
市长办公室和洛杉矶警局
The Mayor's Office and LAPD
已经发布了全市战术预警
have issued a citywide tactical alert,
我们正在等待警♥察♥局长召开新闻发布会
as we are awaiting a press conference with the police chief.
你有新信息
这是从隆根公园发回的现场直播 目前共有十人
Continuing live coverage from Logan Park, where 10 people,
未知发件人 我知道你做了什么
包括司机
including the driver,
被发现死于一辆城际公交上
have been found dead on a city link commuter bus.
未知发件人 我知道你做了什么
官方怀疑是毒气袭击
Officials suspect a poison gas attack,
但仍在等待检测结果中
but lab tests are pending.
目击者
The Witness
在你做决定的那一刻
"It is in your moments of decision
你的命运就已经注定
that your destiny is shaped."
托尼·罗宾斯[美国演说家]
Tony Robbins.
犯罪斗士们 我刚得到洛杉矶地方办确认
Oh, crime-fighters, I just got confirmation from the L.A. field office
现场发现了微量沙林毒气
that traces of sarin were found.
沙林毒气是最具挥发性的神经毒气
Sarin is the most volatile nerve agent there is.
数秒内就会引发症状
Symptoms are felt within seconds.
流眼泪 口鼻处出现白沫
Watery eyes, foaming at the nose and mouth,
抽搐 瘫痪 数分钟内死亡
and convulsions, paralysis, and death within minutes.
已知最近一次使用沙林毒气
The last known use of sarin
是两年前在叙利亚大马士革附近
was two years ago in Syria, near Damascus.
我们最近收到过
We've had recent threats
针对美国主要城市的恐怖袭击威胁
of terrorism targeting major U.S. cities.
二十年前策划东京地铁袭击案的
The religious cult responsible for the Tokyo subway attack
东京地铁毒气袭击 十二人死亡 数百人受伤
邪教组织仍然活跃
20 years ago is also still active.
确实如此 但他们
Very much so, but they've
分拆成了两个不同名字的分支机构
split into two branches with different names.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表