It's down here.
什么
What?
你为什么不告诉警方
Why didn't you tell the authorities?
因为我本可以帮她 但我没有
Because I could have helped her and I didn't,
这让我感觉很内疚
and I feel bad about that.
我是说怎么会有人看到了案发经过却坐视不理
I mean, who sees everything and does nothing?
昨晚我本可以改变这一切的
I could have made a difference last night.
结果我却只是转身离开
Instead, I just walked away.
现在还为时不晚 告诉警方你所知的信息
Well, it isn't too late. Tell them whatever you can
对他们会有很大帮助
and it could help.
有件事我记得很清楚
Well, one thing I remember.
当她走到这时 他这么做了
When she got right here, he did this.
你想干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你说过你想知道他做了什么
You said you wanted to know what he did,
我正做给你看
and I'm showing you.
你喜欢这样 对吧
You like this, don't you?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
看看你自己 你兴奋起来了
Look at you. You're excited.
你就是这么对待凯西·米勒的吗
Is this what you did to Kathy Miller?
凯西·米勒
Kathy Miller?
很久都没听到过这个名字了
I haven't heard that name in a long time.
我记得她
I remember her.
你怎么会忘
You should.
是你杀了她
You killed her.
我只是说我记得她
All I said was I remember her.
人人都记得她的遭遇
Everyone remembers what happened to her.
我们只是在说话 探员们
We were just talking, Agents.
萨姆·伯内特
Sam Burnett...
-你被捕了 -罪名是什么
- You're under arrest. - For what?!
人身攻击 罗西 交给我吧
Assault. Rossi, I got him.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
就是他干的 爸 我肯定
That's him, dad. I know it is.
那你就更不应该跟着他走进巷子里
Then you definitely don't follow him down an alley.
你是当妈的人了 老天
You're a parent, for God's sake.
如果卡伊做了这种事
If Kai did something this...
愚蠢至极 没有比这更恰当的形容词了
There's no other word for it than--this stupid,
你作何感想
How would you feel?
这不仅仅是为了凯西·米勒 对吧
There's more to this than Kathy Miller, isn't there?
在她失踪一周前
The week before she disappeared,
我去参加了联谊派对
I went to a frat party.
喝醉了酒
I got drunk,
独自走回家
I walked home alone...
然后一个带着滑雪面罩的男人抓住了我
and some guy in a ski mask grabbed me
把我拖进了灌木丛里
and dragged me into the bushes.
我不停地求救
And I screamed and screamed,
我脑海中有个声音告诉我
and some voice in my head told me
我得站起来
that I needed to get up
因为没人会来救我
because no one was coming to rescue me.
所以我努力反抗 抓伤了他
And so I fought and I scratched at him
用拇指猛戳他的眼睛
and I jabbed my thumb in his eye,
然后他就跑了
and then he ran off.
但你知道我没做什么事吗
But you know what I didn't do?
你没报♥警♥
You didn't report it.
在大学里人们一提到喝醉女孩的态度
At college they talk about drunk girls a certain way,
就好像她们被袭击都是她们自己的错
like it's their fault if they get attacked.
这太不公平了
It's so unfair.
一星期后 另一个女孩失踪了
Especially when a week later, another girl
就是因为我没告诉过别人
goes missing because I didn't tell anyone.
不是那个人
It's not the same guy.
爸爸
Dad...
伤害凯西的人很有条理
The guy who hurt Kathy was organized.
他能劫持她去某个地方
He had a place to take her.
攻击你的混♥蛋♥只是冲动行事
The dirtbag who attacked you was impulsive.
并没考虑那么远
He hadn't thought that far ahead.
这些对芭尼并没什么帮助
Well, none of this is helping Bahni.
除非萨姆告诉了你一些新的细节
Unless Sam gave you some new details.
凯西·米勒 很久都没听到过这个名字了
Kathy Miller? I haven't heard that name in a long time.
爸爸 他就是那么说的
Dad, it's how he said it.
他很享受耍你的过程
He got off toying with you.
我真的以为从他那套出了些信息
I really thought I had more than this.
回到开头
Go back to the beginning,
在他承认看到事发经过之前
Right before he admits to seeing everything.
然后呢 他们就这么消失了
And what, they just disappeared?
他把她塞进车里了吗
Did he put her in a car?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
你问他车的问题时他停顿了
He paused when you asked about the car.
他只有那时停顿了 其他时候
It's the only time he did that. Everything else
他都毫不犹豫地回答了
he answered without hesitation.
也许他不想回答这个问题
Maybe he avoided the question
是因为他不想告诉你任何线索
because he didn't want to give you a clue.
佩内洛普 我们需要你再调出监控录像
Penelope, we need you to pull up the security cameras again.
查下所有在午夜之后
Run registrations on all vehicles
出现在校园以及周边的车辆的注册信息
on or around the campus after midnight.
这个
This is...
我一直点这个 当我
this is what I always order when I--
我知道
I know.
你监视我多长时间了
How long have you been watching me?
长到让我意识到我想要你
Long enough to know that I wanted you.
我这是相信你
I'm trusting you.
我查了早先时候出现的车辆
I'm looking at the vehicles from earlier
它们的信息和车主
and there's nothing extraordinary
并没什么特别需要注意的
about them or their owners.
其中有朱迪坦普尔大学学生的车吗
Any of them belong to Judy Temple students?
有两辆 但确定过他们都回家过周末了
Two, but we already know they went home for the weekend.
萨姆·伯内特的故事中有一部分是真的
Some of Sam Burnett's story is true.
不明嫌犯很可能搂着芭尼走
The unsub likely walked off with his arm around Bahni,
而且我不认为他会冒险
and it's highly doubtful that he would have
在公众场所伤害她
taken the chance to hurt her in public.
对 但之后他们就那么消失了
Yeah, but then they just disappeared.
因为他劫持了她
Well, because he took her away,
很可能是用一辆空间够大的车
likely in a vehicle that fit in.
校警应该有一份
Campus Security should have a list of vehicles
准许驶入校园的车辆清单
that are authorized to drive onto campus.
把它跟你的名单进行交叉对比
Cross-check those against your list.
查下注册信息
Checking registrations.
有一辆车 似乎是在这片街区活动
There's a car. It looks like it's in the neighborhood.
向校园内送中餐外卖♥♥
It delivers Chinese food to campus.
芭尼点过他们的外卖♥♥吗
Does Bahni order from them?
是常客
All the flippin' time.
车辆是注册在谁名下的
Who's it registered to?
汤姆·拉森 22岁 无犯罪前科
22-year-old Tom Larson. No criminal record.
查下未成年犯罪
Check for juvenile offenses.
有结果了
Oh. Bingo.
青少年时期有多次偷♥窥♥的轻罪记录
Lots of misdemeanor peeping offenses in his teens.
看来并不是巧合
It doesn't look like it's a coincidence.
而且每一次只要他被抓到
And every time he got busted,
最后都会带着浑身淤青
he'd end up in the hospital
和骨折被送进医院
with bruises and broken bones.
可能他父亲很暴虐 联♥系♥过儿童保护机构吗
Probably an abusive father. Was Child Services ever called?
看来母亲想办法解释了一切
Looks like the mom explained it away,
直到几年前她自杀
until she committed suicide years ago.
想不想赌一赌 我猜她才是被家暴的主要对象
You want to bet that she received the brunt of his abuse?
不会有人想跟你赌的
Oh, no takers on that bet.
根据老拉森的医疗记录
Looks like the elder Larson had a heart attack last year
他去年得了心脏病
according to medical records,
主要由儿子照料
and the son is the primary caregiver.
照顾一直虐待他的父亲
Caring for his own father who beat him,
他失控只是时间问题
it was only a matter of time before he snapped.
我们要找的恶人不止两个 有三个
We don't have two monsters, we have 3.
加西亚 把地址发给罗西和小洁
Garcia, send the address to Rossi and JJ.
你在干什么
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表