好消息 乔治亚妇女联盟
Great news. The Georgia Woman's Association
接受了我们对慈善晚会用花的竞标
accepted our bid to do the flowers for its fundraising gala.
太棒了
That is great.
太好了 尼科尔
Awesome, Nicole.
到时候会很辛苦
It's gonna be a lot of work,
但会提高我们的知名度
but it'll really raise our profile.
瑞恩 他们喜欢你的作品
And, Ryan, they loved your work
他们想让你去负责摄影
And they want you to do the photography.
好极了 当然可以
Of course they did, terrific.
谁能拒绝你
How could anyone resist you?
过奖了
You're gonna give me a big head.
我打了一整天电♥话♥
I've been on the phone all day.
我们去跳动岩浆喝杯咖啡怎么样
How about we go grab some coffee at Jumping Java?
达纳 你要吗
Dana, you want some?
不了 我不用
Um...Uh, no, I'm good.
我们就去一个小时
We'll only be about an hour.
我跟你妹妹之间什么事都没有
You know there's nothing going on between me and your sister.
全都是为了接近你装出来的
It's all an act so I can be closer to you.
真的吗 你发誓
Really? You promise?
我什么时候骗过你
Have I ever lied to you?
你知道谁对我们的爱情威胁最大
You know who the real threat to our love is...
还有你该怎么做
and what you have to do.
一整晚吗
All night, huh?
好的 宝贝 谢谢
All right, mama. Thanks.
队长 你可以放卡尔·乌利齐走了
Captain, you can release Karl Ulrich.
我以为他嫌疑最大
I thought he looked good for it.
我给他看麦迪逊的照片时
When I showed him Madison's photo,
他完全没认出她
he had absolutely no cognitive reaction to her.
而且他的不在场证明没问题
And his alibi checks out.
卡尔人怪怪的 而且绝对跟女人有过节
Karl's a creepy dude and he definitely has issues with women,
但他不是我们的不明嫌犯
but he's not our unsub.
所有又没嫌犯了
So we're back to no suspects.
麦迪逊失踪十五个小时了
Madison's been gone 15 hours now,
比其他女性失踪时间都长
longer than any of the other women.
我们还是不知道麦迪逊和不明嫌犯
We still have no idea how Madison and the unsub
在狼与玫瑰酒吧之前有什么交集
crossed paths before the Wolf and the Rose.
要是查出他们第一次是在哪见到的
If we can figure out where he first saw her,
或许还能救她
we may still save her.
我觉得我办不到
I don't think I can do it.
你之前干过
You did it before.
我知道 但是我
I know, but I--
你也看到她当时怎么跟我调情的
You saw how she was flirting with me,
碰我的胳膊 求着我去喝一杯
touching my arm, begging me to come for a drink.
也许她只是友善而已
Well, maybe she was just being nice.
不 她就是荡♥妇♥
No, she's a slut.
她想跟我上♥床♥
She wants me in her bed.
我以为你爱我 达纳
I thought you loved me, Dana.
我当然爱了
Of course I do.
看到了吗
See?
这是我们俩在七年级舞会上的照片
This is you and me at our 7th grade dance.
那时候我便知道我爱上你了
That's when I knew I loved you.
那你就得捍卫我们爱情的纯洁
Then you must protect the purity of our love.
做该做的事
Do what has to be done.
对不起
I'm sorry.
要怪只能怪你自己
You only have yourself to blame.
宝贝 你在吗
Baby girl, you there?
说吧 要么就永远别说了
Speak now or forever hold your peace.
听着 里德认为不明嫌犯可能有精神病
Listen, Reid thinks that our unsub may have a mental illness.
与当地有案底的男性进行对比
Run that against your list of local men with records.
家庭纠纷
Domestic disputes,
偷♥窥♥ 吸毒
peeping, public intoxication.
看看有没有人
And check to see if any have been released
被当地公立或私人心理健康机构放出来
from public or private mental health institutions within the area.
找到了 五个人 在发给你们了
Bingo, 5 names. Sending them now.
一个遛狗的人找到了她
A man walking his dog found her.
为什么要转变弃尸地点
Why change dump sites now?
不明嫌犯可能发现城区的垃圾站太过冒险
The unsub could have figured a dumpster downtown was too risky.
她跟其他人一样 头边也有很深的砍伤
She's got a gash on the side of her head like the others.
看这个
And look at this.
这是口红吗
Is that lipstick?
把麦迪逊的脸裹起来并做上记号♥
By wrapping and marking Madison's face,
不明嫌犯是想夺走她的美貌
the unsub's taking away her beauty.
选择"荡♥妇♥"这个词
And by choosing the word "Slut,"
不明嫌犯是在对麦迪逊的品德做评价
the unsub's commenting on Madison's virtue.
品德和美貌
Virtue and beauty are
自古以来就是赞颂女性品质
traditionally celebrated attributes in women.
尤其是对新娘或准新娘
That's especially true for a bride or a bride-to-be.
不明嫌犯是女性
The unsub is female.
你是怎么想到的
How do you figure that?
三名女性死者 没有性侵痕迹
3 female victims, no sign of sexual assault,
死者都是被勒死 但都不是用手
and the victims were all strangled, but not manually.
还有"荡♥妇♥"这个词是用口红写的
And the word "Slut" written here in lipstick,
在语言学中 这个词一般都是女性说
is linguistically a word choice typically made by females.
是时候发布侧写了
Now it's time to deliver the profile.
我们相信我们在找的不明嫌犯
We believe the unknown subject we're looking for
是白人女性 三十岁左右
is a white woman in her late 20s to early 30s.
她能制♥服♥ 控制 搬运并丢弃
Because she was able to subdue, control, transport, and dispose
三名死者 说明她块头很大并且很强壮
of the 3 victims, she's most likely large and strong.
但她看起来人畜无害
But she comes across as non-threatening,
让她在袭击前可以轻易接近被害人
allowing her to get close to her victims before attacking them.
我们应该去跟婚礼的供应商谈谈
We should be interviewing wedding vendors.
他们可能跟该女性有过交集
They may have come in contact with this woman.
包括餐饮承包商 花匠
This list obviously includes caterers, florists,
摄影师 婚礼策划师
photographers, wedding planners,
酒店经理 婚纱店店员
hotel managers, and bridal shop workers.
虽然目前嫌犯的攻击目标只是准新娘
And even though brides-to-be seems to be the only target right now.
但大家都应小心谨慎
It's important that everyone take precautions.
我们需要大家留心
We need you to pay attention.
留意身边情况
Be aware of your surroundings
不要单独出门
and do not go out alone.
要是有一群人 就不要脱离团队
If you're in a group, stay in a group.
要是喝了酒 就理智点
And if you happen to be drinking, then be smart about it
让别人去开车
and let somebody else drive for you.
她是在对婚姻制度表明立场吗
Is she making a statement about the institution of marriage?
因为她十分自卑
Because of her poor self-image,
从她贬低性的语言和咬指甲的习惯可以看出来
as evidenced by the demeaning language and the nail-biting,
我们相信她对准新娘们的怨念
we believe she is angry with these brides-to-be
是因为她自己生活中的情感挫折
because of some romantic frustration or disappointment
或失意造成的
in her own life.
她很可能是在对她觉得永远也得不到的
She's most likely lashing out over something or someone
某人或某事进行发泄
she feels she'll never have.
她攻击的暴♥力♥程度
She attacks with a level of violence
表明是个人恩怨
that demonstrates this is personal.
她可能嫉妒被害人
She may be jealous of her victims
拥有她迫切想要的事物
for having something that she desperately wants herself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢看着你睡着的样子
I love to watch you sleep.
我肯定是等你等得睡着了
Ohh. I must have fallen asleep waiting for you.
我现在回来了
I'm here now.
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
那个女人不会再来打扰你了
That girl won't bother you anymore.
是打扰我们了
Bother us.
你做的很对
You did the right thing.
真的吗
Really?
当然了
Absolutely.
达纳 你在里面吗
Dana, you in here?
达纳 你没事吧
Dana, are you ok?
好了 好多了
There, that's better.
今天天气多好
It's a gorgeous day.
待会可以去湖边转转
Could go for a walk around the lake.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表