You're really gonna take this all the way, aren't you?
-没错 -我也是
- Yeah. - So am I.
戴夫 上
Dave, go.
看我 我像是在虚张声势吗
Look at my face. Does it look like I'm bluffing?
我知道你不是虚张声势
I know you're not bluffing.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
在你说不之前 我希望你先考虑一件事
Before you say no, I want you to consider something.
她蒙住了麦克风 我们听不到了
She muffled the mike. We lost audio.
我会先杀了那个向我走来的条子
I'll kill the fed walking toward me first.
固定的目标更容易击中
A stationary target's easier to hit.
过后就可以大开杀戒了
After that it's a free-fire zone.
好吧 我告诉你
Fine, I'll tell you.
-抱歉 你说什么 -我会告诉你的
- Sorry, what was that? - I'll tell you.
罗西 离开
Rossi, stand down.
请离开
Please.
欢迎退场到更衣室
Welcome to the locker room.
我恨更衣室
I hate the locker room.
我妈妈有精神分♥裂♥症
My mom has schizophrenia,
医生给她换了药
and the doctor has changed her medication,
她因此不稳定了
which seemed to agitate her,
我就去治疗中心帮她
and so I went to the treatment center to help her.
就这样
That's it?
就这样
That's it.
你刚才差点丢了小命 只因为不想说你♥妈♥的♥药
You just risked your life over mommy's pills?
这就是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
这只是真♥相♥的一部分
It's part of the truth.
你在隐瞒什么
You're holding something back.
接下来我要这么做
Here's what I'm gonna do.
作为对你的处罚 我要再加十分钟
I'm gonna penalize you by adding 10 minutes.
还有记住 你现在还没死的唯一原因
And keep in mind that the only reason you're not dead right now
是因为我发现了很关键的事
is because I did learn something important.
是吗 是什么
Oh, really? What's that?
你的后援 我把他们都弄走了
Your backup. I flushed them out.
现在只剩你我了
It's just you and me now.
猜错了 贱♥人♥
Guess again, bitch.
现在的局面是 你们干掉了两个我们的人
So when we left off, the score was you had two of our guys
还抓了雪人
and the Snowman.
你们一定觉得自己赢定了
You must have thought you were home free.
不 正相反 这个案子没那么简单
No. If anything, the case was harder.
我说不出太多他们的事
I can't tell you much about them.
他们把我拷在电脑前
It's not like we had a lot of heart-to-heart conversations
可不是要跟我掏心掏肺的
while they handcuffed me to a computer.
你知道他们任何一人的名字吗
Do you know any of their names?
不知道 但我知道他们的银行账户
No. But I know their bank accounts.
你认为在他们发觉
How long do you think we have
我们渗透了网络组织之前 我们还有多少时间
before the other two realize the network's been compromised?
两天吧 大概
Two days, maybe.
他们喜欢一个人揽活
They like being independent contractors,
所以一般都分头行事
so they always work jobs separately.
还有 他们都靠我来协调所有的线上生意
And, uh, they rely on me to coordinate all their online traffic.
-这个我可以帮忙伪造 -嗯
- Which I can help fake. - Yeah.
外观界面在我们这
We have the facade covered on our end,
但他们也有后台通信通道
but they also have back channel communications
那个我接触不到
that I can't account for.
特别是炸♥弹♥手
Especially the Bomber.
为什么
Why him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道他们轮流监视我时
All I know is when they would rotate watching over me,
他从未出现过
he never showed.
我知道原因 他很多疑
I know why. He's paranoid.
大多制爆行家都这样
Most explosive experts are.
把别人炸上天
Blow everything up,
自己就会活在即将被炸的恐惧之中
you live in fear that you're next.
我们得引那个女杀手出洞
We need to lure out the hitwoman.
如果可以活捉她 她会带我们找到炸♥弹♥手
If we can take her alive, she'll lead us to the Bomber.
我们得给她一个值得她为之铤而走险的目标
We have to give her a target worth coming out of hiding for.
那就是我 对吗
That means me, doesn't it?
-不行 -长官
- No. - Sir.
加西亚 不可能
Garcia, that's not gonna happen.
把你这样暴露在外面太危险了
It's too dangerous to leave you out there exposed like that.
你有她所有受雇暗♥杀♥行动的记录吗
You have a record of all the kills she was paid for?
我什么记录都有
I have records of everything.
好的 职业杀手也可以做被害人分♥析♥
All right. Even a contract killer can have a victimology,
她有自己都没有意识到的模式
a pattern of which she's not aware.
我们得找出来
We need to find that.
但首先我们得先从雪人那里拿到必要的数据
But first we had to get the data that we needed from the Snowman.
基于那些数据 我们就能
From that we could start to
整合出可以找到你的侧写
build the profile that would lead us to you.
一旦我们有了目标 模式就很显而易见了
When we knew what we were looking for, the pattern was obvious.
这三个雇主 他们都是想要杀妻的人
These 3 hits-- they were all men who wanted to kill their wives.
这是记录里最原始的动机
That's the oldest motivation in the book.
他们为什么特别
Why are they special?
她收了他们的钱 然后又杀掉自己的雇主
She took their money, then killed the men who hired her.
他们三个都有孩子
All 3 of them had children.
也许孩子是杀手的底线
Maybe children are the line hitmen won't cross?
化学家和狙击手
The Chemist and the Sniper
都接了跟家室有关的活
both performed jobs that involved families.
理论上 如果价格足够高
Theoretically, if the price is high enough,
职业杀手是没有道德可言的
a hitman shouldn't have morals.
我觉得这些凶杀跟对她来说有私人意义
I think these kills are personal to her.
这意义重到她宁愿冒险违反合约
Personal enough to risk double-crossing her contract.
也许她身上发生过类似的事
Maybe something similar happened to her.
我们可以以此引她露面
And that's how we get her to come to the table.
我去伪装成那种客户
I pretend to be that kind of client.
我们怎么知道这个方法可行
How do we know that's gonna work?
我们不知道 基于她的作案手法
We don't. It's a calculated risk
这个风险值得冒 这种手法完全不同于男性杀手
based on her M.O., which is categorically different than the men.
男性杀手冷静 客观 会保持距离
They're cold, clinical, long-distance.
她则会近距离接触并带有私人感情
She's up close and personal.
她知道自己必须更加谨慎
She knows that she has to be more careful
因为她是真的想杀掉自己的目标
because she actually wants to kill her targets.
我会假装成一个想要
I'm going to pretend to be a husband
杀掉自己身怀六甲的妻子的丈夫
who wants his pregnant wife dead.
如果你这么跟我说 我也会想杀了你
Well, I'd want to kill you if you told me that.
没错 那么我们只要选好合适的见面地点
Exactly. Then all we have to do is set the right meeting spot.
一个我们可控的酒吧或是餐厅
A bar or a restaurant we control
那样我们活捉她的几率会比较高
so the odds are better of us taking her alive.
这是最佳策略
That's our best strategy.
但有一个破绽
But there is one flaw.
你 你就是那个破绽
You. You're the flaw.
你没有结婚也没有孩子
You're not married and you don't have children.
我是组里与你年纪最为接近的人
I'm the person on my team who's the closest to your age,
我知道如果我对场面失去掌控
and I knew that if I lost control of the situation,
你也比较会愿意跟同龄人谈判
you'd be more likely to negotiate with a peer.
你完全没有控制权 没有
You have zero control here. None.
我从一开始就击败了你
I outflanked you from the beginning.
你的有些举动很明显
Some of your moves were pretty obvious.
比如
Such as?
比如带枪现身
Such as showing up armed.
比如在最后一刻换地点
Such as changing the venue at the last moment.
万一是陷阱 我需要一个满是无辜群众的餐厅
I needed a restaurant full of innocents in case this was a trap.
如果你真的怀疑这是陷阱
If you really suspected this was a trap,
那你为什么要出现
then why show up at all?
在你第一眼看到我时
Even when you first laid eyes on me,
从吧台 从门外 从你之前的位置
from the bar, from outside, from wherever you were,
你应该会看穿我
you should have seen through me
然后离开这里 但你没有
and kept on moving, but you didn't.
你做不到
You couldn't.
因为你无法找到
Because you can't get to the man
那个你真正想要伤害的男人
you really want to hurt,
所以你要对付所有让你想起他的人
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表