对
Yeah.
植入物 裙子还有金发
Now, the implant is much like the dress or the blond hair.
都是转化的一部分
It's part of the transformation.
但植入物应该是让你更漂亮的
But implants are supposed to make you prettier.
他却把她们变丑了
He's making them uglier.
只是传统意义上的丑
Uglier according to conventional standards.
对他来说 她们更漂亮了
To him they're more beautiful.
在他的心中
Somewhere is his love map
他迷恋着一个不被社会接受的人
he obsessed over someone society didn't want to look at.
那就是我们的零号♥被害人
That's our Victim Zero.
零号♥被害人
他所做的一切都是为了找回她
He's doing all of this because he wants her back.
我叫丹妮尔
My name is Danielle.
我戒毒90天了
I'm 90 days sober.
我戒毒是为了我的弟弟
I got sober for my little brother.
我不想让他认为
I didn't want him to think I was someone
我会对他不管不顾
who wasn't going to be there for him. Um...
我弟弟叫伊恩
My--my brother's name is Ian.
我要参加他的毕业典礼
I'm going to be at his graduation
我会为他戒掉毒品
and I'm going to be clean for him.
我会弥补我这么久以来的缺席
I was gonna make up for all the times I wasn't there
那时候我太堕落了
because I was too messed up.
我叫丹妮尔
My name is Danielle.
这不是我的裙子
This isn't my dress.
这不是我的脸
This isn't my face.
求求你 我的名字叫丹妮尔
Please, my name is Danielle!
这是
This is...
我
Me.
有什么发现 加西亚
What have you got, Garcia?
查到一个丹妮尔·斯坦哈特
I got a hit on a Danielle Steinhardt.
她失踪两天了
She's been missing for the past two days.
她符合受害者模式吗
Does she fit his victimology?
她是金发 过去几个月里
She's blond, and she's been living
她一直住在
at a treatment facility
丹妮尔·斯坦哈特 弟弟伊恩·斯坦哈特上报其失踪
橡树公园的一家治疗中心里
in Oak Park for the past couple of months.
她没有回院 她的弟弟上报了失踪
Her brother reported her missing when she didn't check back in.
关于零号♥被害人可能有的症状
Where are we on the medical conditions
查得如何了
that victim zero might have had?
还没进展 如果你能指明方向
Nothing yet. But if you direct me,
我查起来效率就会更高
I can be a much more effective missile.
最近发生的一件事触发了凶手
Well, this guy's trigger happened recently,
查一下车祸 用药过量和自杀事件
so look for car accidents, overdoses, suicides.
我们认为他的梦中情人也许有面部畸形
We also think his ideal may have some sort of facial deformity.
没有结果 还在查
Uh, no, still looking.
神经纤维瘤
A neurofibroma.
加西亚 查一下神经纤维瘤
Garcia, look up neurofibromatosis.
怎么拼来着
Uh, how do you spell that?
慢着 不用了 输入法自动校正了
Wait, never mind, auto correct has it.
神经纤维瘤病是一种遗传性疾病
Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder
会导致神经组织形成肿瘤
that causes tumors to form on nerve tissue.
加西亚 查找在右脸
Ok, Garcia, look for women
神经组织上有肿瘤的女性
with tumors embedded in the nerves on the right side of their face.
植入物都是在那个位置
That's where all the implants have been.
在加州大学戴维斯分校有一个康复中心
Ok, there's a rehabilitation center that specializes in that
有治疗神经纤维瘤病的专科 不是我们之前说的那种
at U.C. Davis. It's not the rehab we've been talking about.
是医疗康复中心
It's the medical kind. Ok.
我继续往下查 查到以后
I'm gonna dig into this. I will hit you back
再通知你们
when I find a bone. Ok?
还有一个东西要给你看
There's one last thing you need to see.
如何了 加西亚
What's up, Garcia?
我给你们的平板上发了个视频
I sent a video to your tablets.
这位是萨拉·舍伍德
I give you Sarah Sherwood,
28岁 金发 一个不幸罹患
28, blonde, and the poor sweetheart
神经纤维瘤的可人儿
suffered from neurofibromatosis.
三个星期前 她在父母家投水身亡
She drowned herself at her parents' house 3 weeks ago.
就是在那时 第一个被害人失踪了
Roughly around the time the first victim would have gone missing.
她投水自杀的方式难以想象地可怕
She drowned herself in the worst way I can imagine.
她父母家有游泳池带有伸缩篷布
Her parents had a pool with a retractable tarp.
她遥控篷布放下 将自己裹在下面
She held down the remote and she covered herself under it.
她把自己封闭在了泳池里
She would have locked herself in.
这就能解释为什么他要
That explains why he chooses
把被害人的尸体封闭在水里了
enclosed bodies of water for his victims.
他还给她们穿上了莎拉自杀时穿的裙子
And puts them in the same dress she wore when she killed herself.
知道这件事的人
The only person who would know that
只可能是发现尸体的人
is the one who found the body.
加西亚
Garcia?
在 长官
Yes, yes, sir, I am on that
我正在火速查
like brown on super healthy rice.
是她的男朋友
That would be her boyfriend.
他名叫约瑟夫·贝尔逊
He goes by the name of Joseph Berzon.
警♥察♥说他痛不欲生
According to police, he was inconsolable.
约瑟夫是怎么和其他被害人产生交集的
How is Joseph connected to the other victims?
他外送餐厅的员工
He works for delivery dining.
他们为治疗中心和前两个被害人
They deliver to treatment centers and the SRO
被发现的那个单身公♥寓♥送餐
where the first two victims were found.
他就是通过这个拿到止疼药的
That's how he got access to the pain medication.
越差的康复中心对药物管理越宽松
The worse the rehab center, the more lax they are with the drugs
也就更容易被人偷取
and the easier they are to steal.
网站上还写了
And according to their website,
他们外送的餐点使用真空封口机包装的
they seal the meals with a vacuum sealer.
加西亚 在哪里能找到约瑟夫
Garcia, where can we find Joseph?
我把他的工作和家庭地址发给你们
I'm sending you his work and home address.
觉得怎么样
What do you think?
喜欢吗 莎拉
Don't you like it, Sarah?
谁是莎拉
Who's Sarah?
你啊
You are.
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
我们一起装饰的
We decorated it together,
你就要搬进来跟我同住了
for when you were ready to move in with me.
记得她吗
Remember her?
你最喜欢她了
She's your favorite.
你总是说她跟你长得一模一样
You always said she looked just like you.
也许这些能帮你想起来
Maybe this will help you remember.
是的
Yes.
我想起来了
I remember.
真的吗
You do?
是的
I do.
你
You...
为我做了这么多
Did all this for me.
我会为你做任何事
I'll do anything for you.
任何事
Anything?
任何事
Anything.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
让我出去
Let me go outside.
不行
I can't.
经历过上次的事
After last time?
我不能放你出去
I can't.
你必须理解
You have to understand.
我完全能理解
I understand perfectly.
莎拉
Sarah!
救命 救救我
Help. Help me.
救命
Help me.
天啊 你 你怎么回事
Oh, my God. Are you-- what's wrong with you?
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
莎拉 你不能下床
Sarah, you can't be out of bed.
我妻子刚从医院回来
My wife just got out of the hospital.
她没事吧
But is she ok?
只是药物作用 她会没事的
It's just her medication. She'll be all right.
谢谢 很抱歉打扰到你
Thank you. I'm sorry we bothered you.
没事
Ok.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表