And he sure as hell isn't gonna let you hurt his boy Duke.
局长
Hi, Chief.
我要这些 再给一号♥和三号♥加满油
I'll take these, and I'm gonna need a fill-up on 1 and 3.
好
Ok.
先生 我在新闻上见过你
Saw you on the news, mister.
放轻松 朋友
Ok, calm down, amigo.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm callin' the cops.
没关系 你也不打算这么做 哥们
It's ok. You don't want to do this, man.
下午好 先生
Afternoon, sir.
我由衷赞赏你拿那把枪对着我朋友
Can't say I appreciate you pullin' that gun on my friend.
上帝保佑
Whoo! Lord have mercy!
你清走收银机的钱 我负责处理摄像头
Clean out the register. I got the cameras.
拿上打火机油 我们放火烧了这地方
Get lighter fluid so we can torch this place.
来不及了 警♥察♥知道我们了
No time. The cops know who we are.
我们得快走
Gotta keep movin'.
开动吧
Ah, here we go.
别啊先生 求求你 不要 求求你
I no, no, no, no, senor, por favor, no, por favor!
不要 先生 我求你了
No, senor, senor, suplico...
求你了
Por favor.
非常感谢 谢谢你小伙子
Thank you so much. Thank you, man,
你帮了我们很大的忙 我们来击个掌吧
You've been so helpful. Can I get a high five?
所有的监控设备都被摧毁了
All the surveillance has been destroyed.
那个爸爸怎么说
What'd the father say?
当时有两个人 都骑摩托车
There were two of them. Both on motorcycles,
特征符合特纳和梅森
Both matching the descriptions of Turne and Mason.
他们饶过了这两父子 我很好奇原因
They let them live. I wonder why.
他们说那个短头发的人
They said the one with the short hair
就那么站在那儿拿枪对着他们
just stood there pointing his weapon
但一直没能扣下扳机
but never pulled the trigger.
那个肯定是梅森
That must have been Mason.
显然另外一个人想让他开枪
Apparently the other one wanted to shoot them,
梅森没同意 他们小吵了一下
Mason wouldn't let him, they had a brief argument
然后就逃了 但关键在于
and then fled. But here's the thing--
他们之前从来没留过活口
They've never left a survivor before.
我想他们之前肯定有什么事变了
I think something between them must have changed.
如果他们有争吵
If they were arguing,
这段搭档关系或许开始瓦解了
it could mean the partnership's dissolving,
就像我们之前想的那样
exactly like we thought.
他们在往南边走 可能想去墨西哥
These guys are headed south, maybe Mexico.
我们得提醒边境巡警
We should alert border patrol.
我们得继续走
We should keep moving.
我们是一直在走啊 伙计
We've been moving, man.
你刚在那里搞什么名堂
What the hell was that back there?
我说了我不杀小孩
I told you, I ain't killin' kids.
那可不是小孩子 伙计
That's wasn't a kid, man.
那个是目击证人
That was a witness.
他顶多六岁
He wasn't more than 6 years old.
那他爸呢
What about his daddy, huh?
也不行
No.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为小男孩都要父亲的照顾
Because a boy needs his father.
原来你现在有良知了
Ohh. So now you got a conscience.
了不起啊
Ain't that something.
还有什么新情况要告诉我吗
Got any other new developments you want to let me in on?
有
?Yeah.
我想是时候分道扬镳了
Yeah, I think it's about time we split up.
分道扬镳
Split up?
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我们看重的东西都不同了
Just got different priorities now.
墨西哥怎么了 说好开摩托车店呢
What the hell happened to Mexico, and the bike shop, man?
啤酒美人应有尽有
Cervezas and senoritas.
情况有变 兄弟
Things change, brother.
我们都计划了好几年了
We've been talking about this for years,
现在你居然为了个娘们就把我甩了
and now you're just gonna bail on me for some bitch?
别那么叫她
Don't call her that.
那是我儿子的母亲
That's the mother of my son.
那你怎么打算 这么跑了然后过上童话里
So now what, you just gonna run off and live happily ever after
那种幸福生活吗
like some fairy tale?
你可是A级逃犯啊 伙计
You're a grade-A fugitive, my man.
这可能很不容易
That may prove difficult.
我不会跟儿子不告而别
Well, I ain't running out on my kid
让他居无定所
so he can go drag him from town to town.
你怎么确定是你的
How do you know he's yours?
就是我的
He's mine.
是吗 你之前可被抓进牢里了
Yeah? Your ass has been locked up.
那个贱女人肯定跟别的牛仔睡过
That whore could've banged any cowboy or...
嘴巴放干净点
Watch your mouth.
那个娘们肯定跟其他所有人
That bitch could've wrapped her
都玩过老汉推车
legs around just about anybody.
你这个白♥痴♥
Oh, you're an idiot, man.
你回去吧 那儿到处都是警♥察♥
You go back there, it's gonna be crawling with cops.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
杜克
Duke!
探员们
Agents.
局长 你回来了
Chief, you're back.
我打了几个电♥话♥
I made some phone calls.
我手下认识一个女孩子
One of my guys knows a girl who went to high school
和杜克·梅森是高中同学
with duke Mason.
他经常和一个叫塔米·瓦斯克斯的女生约会
She said he used to date a girl named Tammy Vasquez.
就算毕业了 我想他也经常去找他
Even after they graduated, I guess he still would come around.
不过有传言说她怀了他的孩子
Anyway, the rumor is he got her pregnant.
她还住这儿吗
Is she still here?
当然 就在小镇外不远
She sure is. Lives just outside of town.
时刻准备相当乐意 需要我做点什么
Ready and willing. What can I do you for?
加西亚 告诉我塔米·瓦斯克斯的所有情况
Garcia, tell me everything you can about a Tammy Vasquez.
她是拉斯维加斯人
She's from here in Las Vegas.
全名塔米·梅·瓦斯克斯
Tammy May Vasquez.
她在新墨西哥州的净餐厅做服务员
She is a waitress at the Spic and Span diner in New Mexico.
他有个五岁的儿子叫科尔 真是个小可爱
She has a 5-year-old son named Cole. He's a cutie.
她肯定就是在
So she must have gotten
第一波凶杀案那段时间怀上的
pregnant right around that first set of murders.
科尔父亲的情况你知道多少
What can you tell us about Cole's father?
什么都不知道
Absolutely nothing.
在出生证上没有父亲信息
It says father unknown on the birth certificate.
塔米会不会就是梅森回来的原因
What if Tammy is the reason Mason came back?
把她的地址发给我们 佩内洛普
Send us an address, Penelope.
我们得找她谈谈
We should talk to her.
发了
Sent.
不介意的话
I can get you up there quick
我可以带你们快点过去
if you don't mind an escort.
好 我们得告诉霍奇
Yeah. We should tell Hotch.
罗西探员
Agent Rossi.
我考虑了你说的话
I, uh, I thought about what you said
并照你的建议做了
and did what you suggested.
喝了咖啡
Had some real coffee.
我准备好出发了
I'm good to go.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我保证
You have my word.
霸王龙来了
Here comes the T-rex...
我来沉睡攻击
I'm gonna have a sleep.
你要做沉睡攻击 你怎么让他沉睡
You're gonna have a sleep? How you gonna make him sleep?
用睡眠手♥枪♥
With a sleep pistol.
睡眠手♥枪♥ 我把它们都摧毁了
A sleep pistol? I'm gonna break it all down here.
小塔
Hey, Tam.
妈妈
Hi, mommy.
那个家伙叫什么
Hey. What's this guy's name right here?
他是三角龙
He's a triceratops.
-三角龙 -我很抱歉
- A triceratops. - I'm sorry.
是不是很厉害
Isn't that cool?
科尔宝贝过来 来妈妈这边
Cole, baby, come here. Come to mama.
慢着
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表