Come on, let's go. This way.
情况很糟
It's bad.
他们看见了多少
How much did they see?
全程
All of it.
因此我觉得他们来这里最安全
Which is why I figured this is the safest place to bring them.
刚得到消息
Just got word.
他在城里
He's downtown.
我们马上上车
We're boarding now.
他是行为分♥析♥组的组长
Hey. That's the BAU unit chief.
你们搞错了
You've made a mistake.
戴夫 跟杰克说我没事
Dave, tell Jack I'm ok.
艾伦 怎么回事
Aaron, what's going on?
-一切就绪 -出发
- We're set. - Then let's go.
美国司法部
风暴
The Storm
海洋充满危险
"The sea is dangerous
暴风雨令人胆寒
and its storms terrible.
但这些阻碍从不会成为阻止人们登岸的理由
But these obstacles have never been sufficient reason to remain ashore."
斐迪南·麦哲伦[葡萄牙航海家]
Ferdinand Magellan.
我要告诉我儿子我没事
I need to let my son know that I'm all right.
他和洁婼探员在一起
He's with Agent Jareau.
我要打电♥话♥
I want my phone call.
你还没问为什么会在这
You haven't even asked why you're here.
那没所谓 要么是误会
It doesn't matter. It's either a mistake
要么我就是被陷害了
or I'm being framed.
我们今早7点23分收到了这个
This came in today at 7:23 A.M.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
您好 911
Hello? 911.
在听吗
Is anyone there?
今天一切都会改变
Today will change everything.
抱歉 先生 能请您重复一遍吗
I'm sorry, sir. Will you repeat that, please?
今天一切都会改变
Today will change everything.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 因为电♥话♥不是我打的
I don't know because I didn't make that call.
电♥话♥追踪到是你的手♥机♥
The call was traced to your cell phone,
声音识别也表明是你
and voice recognition says it's you.
今天一切都会改变
Today will change everything.
抱歉 先生 能请您重复一遍吗
I'm sorry, sir. Will you repeat that, please?
今天一切都会改变
Today will change everything.
他们怎么做到的
How did they do that?
伪装技术可以让电♥话♥看起来像是
Spoofing tech makes it seem like
霍奇的手♥机♥打的并且用了他的声音
it's coming from Hotch's cell and using his voice.
这需要技术
That takes skill.
虽然很细微 但他的语调不太一样
It's subtle, but his inflection changes.
听上去像是把词拼到了一起
It sounds like the words are spliced together.
我们去查下
Let's look up
霍奇主持的所有行为分♥析♥组的新闻发布会
all BAU press conferences led by Hotch.
没错 也许嫌犯用他的声音做了拼接
Right. Maybe this unsub frankensteined his voice.
他被关押在司法部
He's being held by the DOJ,
在检察长办公室
The inspector general's office.
那就说得通了 那里是联调局
That makes sense. It's the internal affairs
上级机构的内务部门
of the parent agency of the bureau.
他们可能听到了我们听到的
They probably heard what we heard.
他们应该保护他而不是要起诉他
They should be defending him, not charging him.
做这事的人希望我在这里而非在外调查
Whoever's doing this wants me here instead of investigating.
他们有更大的计划
There has to be a bigger plan
因为他们希望我的团队分心
because they want my team distracted.
你在弗吉尼亚州雷斯顿市是不是有个仓库
Do you have a storage unit in Reston, Virginia?
我和我妻子共有的 很多年前就已经清空了
My wife an I had one. It's been cleared out for years.
你上周为什么租了辆面包车
Why did you rent a van last week?
我没有
I didn't.
你是否购买♥♥过硝基甲烷 柴油
Have you ever purchased nitromethane, diesel fuel,
雷♥管♥或是滚珠
blasting caps, or ball bearings?
没有
No.
-你确定 -是的
?- You sure about that? - Yes.
我家的门是两个半小时前被踢开的
My door was kicked in 2 1/2 hours ago.
你们拿到这些有多久了
How long have you had this?
我们一直在监视你 好几周了
We've been watching you, for weeks.
有了这三次新闻发布会
With these 3 press conferences,
我们可以向检察长办公室证明
we can prove to the inspector general's office
霍奇的那通911报♥警♥电♥话♥是拼凑的
that Hotch's 911 call was spliced together.
这是个好的开始 但他们不会听我们说的
That's a good start, but they're not gonna listen to anything
除非我们能提供一个嫌犯
we have to say until we give them a viable suspect.
尤其考虑到涉及爆♥炸♥事件
Especially with explosives in play.
他们给霍奇栽赃了足够的证据
They planted enough on Hotch
看起来像是他已经准备好炸毁一个街区了
to make it look like he was ready to blow up a city block.
好吧 回到最基础的问题
Ok, back to basics.
有人在陷害霍奇 谁会想这么做
Someone's framing Hotch. Who would want to?
他抓了很多人
He's put away a lot of people.
我们见识过
We've seen the lengths that
查兹·蒙托洛为报复摩根花了多长时间
Chaz Montolo went to against Morgan for revenge.
我们不该低估任何事
We shouldn't underestimate anything.
蒙托洛也做不到这样
Not even Montolo could pull this off.
这是多方面的 计划造成最大伤害
This is multi-faceted, calculated for maximum disruption.
在霍奇家抓人 把他和我们分开
Attacking Hotch in his home, separating him from us.
我们应该关注那些有足够经验
We should focus on unsubs that are sophisticated enough
能策划实施这种袭击的嫌犯
to carry of this coordinated of an attack.
电♥话♥伪装技术查得怎么样了
How are you doing with the cell spoofing technology?
查到几种
Ok, there's a few of them.
要是想干坏事 应该是用的影子电♥话♥
If you were gonna go down and dirty, that would be shadow cell.
还有其他高端的应用
There's other, higher-end apps--
伪装我 暴风雨 玩家来电
Spoof me, the Storm, Gamercall--
等等 中间那个是什么 暴风雨
Wait. What was that middle one, the Storm?
没错 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
安东妮娅给霍奇的信息就是那个
That was Antonia's message to Hotch.
暴风雨即将来临
"There's a storm coming,
而你将被卷走
and you'll be swept away."
我不知道你们怎么想
I don't know about you,
但这感觉像是场狂风暴雨
but this feels like a massive storm.
不可能是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
没错 但她不可能
Yeah, but there's no way
在监狱里安排这些事的
she could have pulled this off from inside prison.
但她知道是谁在玩弄霍奇
But she knew about it enough to toy with Hotch.
谁想去揭穿她的真面目吗
Anybody want to go slap that smirk off her face?
是啊 自从我们见了她 她就在各种做手脚
Yeah, she's been pulling strings since we met her.
她想获得行为分♥析♥组的注意 但为什么
She wanted the BAU's attention, but why?
自恋
Her narcissism.
我们都跟她聊过 还聊了不少
We each spent time with her, a lot of it.
但她从没说过什么暴风雨
But she didn't mention the storm
直到霍奇再次回去问她话
until Hotch went back to question her again.
那是对霍奇揭露她过去的反击
It was a retort, after Hotch exposed her past.
还有她儿子
And her son.
你很喜欢这样吗
You enjoying this?
我是个墨守成规的人
I'm a creature of habit.
我更希望在我的牢房♥里聊
I prefer we do this in my cell.
如果你真想给行为分♥析♥组找麻烦
If you really wanted the BAU to suffer,
你就不会警告我们
you wouldn't have warned us.
你会警告我们是因为这里面也牵涉到了你
You'd only warn us if there was something in it for you.
你真是聪明
Oh, you really are smart.
所以我在想
So it got me thinking.
你被判终身监禁
You're in here for life.
你能得到什么
What could you possibly gain?
你儿子出生时你只有十四岁
Your son was born when you were only 14.
那他现在也有四十三岁了
which would make him... 43 now?
你的家庭以此为耻
Your family was ashamed.
所以他没在你身边长大
So he was raised away from you.
但你从未与他失去联♥系♥
But you never lost touch with him.
你一直这么多愁善感吗
Have you always lived on the sappy side,
还是你成为母亲后才表现出这一面的
or did that come out when you became a mother?
你之所以警告霍奇纳探员这次暴风雨的事
The only reason you warned Agent Hotchner about this storm
因为你的儿子与此有关
is because your son had something to do with it.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表