《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal minds"...
女人 你快把我弄疯了 你知道吗
Woman, you are driving me crazy, you know that?
戴瑞 出什么事了
Derek? What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
戴瑞 戴瑞 说话
Derek! Derek, talk to me.
戴瑞
Derek!
萨凡纳
Savannah--
打给霍奇 打给霍奇 打给霍奇
Call Hotch! Call Hotch! Call Hotch!
你还在吗 出什么事了
Are you there? What's wrong?!
我们刚刚拿下一个网上杀手组织
We did just take down a network of online hitmen,
但如果这是报复 为什么选摩根
but if this is blowback, why Morgan?
该去死了
Time to die.
还没呢
Not yet.
下次你再叫我
The next time you ask,
我不会让你久等
I will not be late for you.
或让儿子久等
Or our son.
我不知道是不是男孩 也可能是女孩
I don't know if it's a boy. It could be a girl.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
6个月后
联邦调查局
堪萨斯州 近威奇托市
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈 救命
Mommy, help!
妈妈 救我
Mommy, help me!
罗尼 罗尼
Ronnie?! Ronnie?!
罗尼 罗尼
Ronnie! Ronnie!
妈妈 吉姆 醒醒 醒醒 吉姆
Mommy! Jim, wake up! Wake up! Jim!
救我 妈妈 救我
Help, mommy! Help!
罗尼 罗尼 你在哪
Ronnie, Ronnie, where are you?!
罗尼 你在哪
Ronnie, where are you?!
救我 妈妈 救我
Help, mommy! Help!
罗尼 你在哪
Ronnie, where are you?
我看不见
I can't see!
不
No! Aah!
嘿 你来啦
Hey, hey, hey, hey. There you are.
适应了吗
How are you settling in?
当然了 都习惯成自然了
Oh, you know. Like riding a bike.
我一直想问你
You know, I've been meaning to ask,
我们打扑克下周少个人
um, I've got an opening in my poker group next week.
加入我们吧
Why don't you join us.
我最近忙得很 罗西
Oh, my dance card's kind of full these days, Rossi,
宝宝要出世了嘛
you know, getting ready for a baby.
那就更该打打牌了
Well, that's all the more reason to play,
提前为孩子上大学攒点学费
you know, jump-start the kid's college fund with a little money.
好
Ok.
好 我尽量
Ok, I'll see what I can do.
我忘了个文件在会议室
I left a file in the conference room.
我刚从会议室出来 没看到什么文件
I was just in there. I didn't see any files.
你确定
You sure about that?
确定 没有文件
Positive. No files.
要有我肯定会看到的
I--I would have noticed.
你那眼神
All right, your eyes are starting to do
又开始闪烁了
that little thing that they do.
来吧
Let's have it.
来什么
Have what?
今天不是我生日
It's not my birthday.
而且我说了 拜托不用庆祝我回来
And I said to you, please, no welcome back party.
好吧 我可没泄密
All right, look, I'm not saying,
但我应该负责引开你的
but I was supposed to distract you,
拜托帮个忙 进去的时候
so do me a favor and act surprised
假装很惊喜 好吗
when you go in there, all right?
好 我明白了
All right, I got you covered.
再等30秒 保险起见
And let's just keep it an extra 30 seconds, just to be sure.
没问题
No problem.
我眼神闪烁是吧
So my eyes do this thing, huh?
有点
Little bit.
我最好趁牌局还没开始好好练练
I better work on that before poker night.
惊喜 惊喜
Surprise! ?Surprise!
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
哇哇哇哇哇 你们不是吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, no, you didn't.
不是我的主意 亲爱的 我寡不敌众
Not my idea, babe. I was outnumbered.
准备多久了
How long has this been in the works?
两周 你都没怀疑吗
Oh, two weeks. You didn't suspect?
我 完全不知道
I, uh, had no idea.
很好 保持一定的无知
That's good. A certain amount of cluelessness
是丈夫的好品质
is nice in a husband.
别说出来
Ok, hush up.
没错 女人有权保守自己的秘密
Amen to that. A woman is entitled to her secrets,
特别是要防着侧写师
especially from a profiler.
这个侧写师可能不会换尿布
Well, this profiler may not be changing any diapers,
但我会扯几块尿布蛋糕
but I will tear up some diaper cake.
我觉得你是换尿布的料
Oh, you look like a diaper changer to me.
对 你会换尿布的
Yes, you will be changing some diapers.
姑娘们 我开玩笑 开玩笑
Ladies, I was joking, I was joking.
亲爱的 我开玩笑 是开玩笑
Look, baby, I was joking. It was a joke.
我们就来
Yeah, we're on the way.
我这就启动儿童绑♥架♥应急部属小组
I'll activate the child abduction rapid deployment team from here.
好 谢谢 请进
Yeah, thanks. Come in.
他们让我来把你拉过去
Hey, I have been sent to commandeer you.
老大 派对开得正嗨
Sir, party's in high gear.
威奇托市发生双尸案和儿童绑♥架♥案
There's been a double homicide and a child abduction in Wichita.
我去告诉他们
Uh, I'll go let the others know.
小洁
JJ.
让他们玩十分钟
Give them 10 minutes.
还有时间 飞机还没准备好
There's time while the plane's being readied.
睡魔
The Sandman
父母是孩子的磨牙棒
"Parents are the bones on which children sharpen their teeth."
彼得·乌斯蒂诺夫[英国导演 编剧 演员]
Peter Ustinov.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗尼·布鲁尔还没有找到
Ronnie Brewer is still missing.
父母的眼睛都被填满沙子 用胶水粘住
Both parents' eyes were filled with sand and glued shut.
睡魔先生 给我一场噩梦吧
[童话人物 向顽皮儿童眼里撒沙子 令其昏睡]
Mr. Sandman, bring me a nightmare.
这名嫌犯很有条理
This is a well organized unsub.
杀死父母二人
He managed to kill both parents,
完成一个复杂的仪式
perform a complicated ritual,
还成功绑走了孩子
and successfully abduct the boy.
小洁说得对 对于一个人来说
JJ's right. It's a lot of moving parts
要策划这么多很难
for one person to orchestrate.
会不会是团伙作案
Could we be looking at a team?
这让我想起1959年
This is reminiscent of the killing
克拉特一家的命案 也在堪萨斯
of the Clutter family in 1959, also in Kansas.
是两个有前科的人共同作案
That crime was perpetrated by two ex-cons working together.
《冷血》式的谋杀案
[美国纪实电影 讲述两名冷血罪犯犯下的灭门血案]
The "In cold blood" murders.
不过那是抢劫杀人
But that was a robbery gone bad.
跟这起案子好像不太一样
It doesn't seem to be the case here.
假设罗尼·布鲁尔是最终目标
Well, assuming Ronnie Brewer was the ultimate target,
为什么冒险潜入他们家中呢
why risk entering the home at all?
在上学的路上把孩子抓走
I mean, wouldn't it be simpler just to grab the kid
不是更容易吗
on the way to school?
从一个假定安全的地方
Well, the abduction of the child
绑走孩子
from a place of presumed safety
一定是他仪式的重要一环
must be an essential part of his ritual.
谁知道 可能凶手
Who knows? Maybe the killer
原本就也想对父母下手
had a score to settle with mom and dad, too.
把眼睛粘上可能是懊悔的表现
The sealing of the eyes could indicate remorse.
他不希望父母看到他对孩子做的事
He didn't want them to see what he was doing to their kid.
为什么不直接杀了他们
Then why not just kill them immediately?
他先让父母看不见
I mean, he must have a reason
一定是有原因的
for rendering the parents functionally blind first.
眼睛里的沙子
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表