That maybe one day I could go.
然后...
Then...
然后他就想去帘子后面
Then he wanted to go behind the curtain.
希拉来了后 有时我反抗得没有以前激烈了
Sometimes I didn't fight as much after Sheila got there.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们得照顾她
Because we had to take care of her.
所以我试图讨好他
So I tried to make him happy.
但我确保她还记得她的真名
But I made sure she remembered her real name
不管怎么样
no matter what.
那维奥莱特呢 你知道她的真名吗
What about Violet? Do you know her real name?
只知道她叫维奥莱特
Just--just Violet.
有时他叫她小维
Sometimes he called her Vi.
汤姆有没有提过一个叫克拉拉的人
Did Tom ever mention anyone named Clara?
她喜欢花 所以他才给我们起这样的名字
[三个女孩的名字 violet 紫罗兰 rose 玫瑰 daisy 雏菊]
She liked flowers. That's where we got our names.
他把希拉叫做黛西
He called Sheila Daisy.
你有没有见过克拉拉
Did you ever see Clara?
没有
No.
但有时我表现好
But sometimes I was good
他会准我晚上出去
and he let me go outside at nighttime,
我们会种花
and we planted flowers.
他说这都是为克拉拉种的
He said they were for Clara.
不 那天...
No, it was--
就像以往一样
It was just like any other day.
我给她做了午餐 跟她亲吻告别
I made her lunch, I kissed her goodbye,
然后她的学校打电♥话♥来说她不见了
and then her school called wondering where she was.
需要我帮你联♥系♥什么人吗
Is there anyone you'd like me to contact?
她的父亲
Her father.
他在坦帕
He's in Tampa.
希拉失踪后我们就分开了
We split up after Sheila disappeared.
谁对她做了这些事
Who did this to her?
是谁
Who?
请放心 我们会用尽一切手段抓到他
Rest assured we're doing everything we can to find him.
这个按键可以用来控制音量
So this one right here will turn the volume up and down.
如果你想看点别的节目
And then this one if you want to change the channel,
按这个键就能换台
if you want to watch something different.
小洁
JJ.
拿着 我马上回来
Here you go. I'll be right back.
这是不明嫌犯的素描图
Composite sketch of the unsub.
加西亚正在与蓝色卡车车主
Garcia's running facial recognition
进行面部特征识别比对
against her list of blue van owners.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她经历了太多
It's a lot.
她没有钱 没有家人
She has no money, no family,
只有小学二年级的知识水平
a second-grade education,
更别提她的余生都会受创伤后应激障碍症折磨
not to mention a lifetime of PTSD to deal with.
请让开 请让开
Clear the door, clear the door, please.
103病房♥ 需要急救
103. Code blue.
-这可不妙 -吉文斯医生 103病房♥ 需要急救
- That can't be good. - Dr. Givens, room 103. Code blue.
推车来了
Crash cart coming through.
根据医院员工的数目和紧急等级
Given the amount of hospital staff and the level of urgency,
我觉得希拉可能有情况
it looks to me like Sheila might be coding.
什么有情况
What's coding?
吉娜 你得回床上去
Gina, you need to get back in bed.
那是希拉的病房♥吗
Is that Sheila's room?
不不不 你知道吗
No, no, no. Ok, you know what?
让他们来吧 你不要去妨碍他们
Let them work. You don't want to get in their way.
不 你们不要放弃她 你们要继续救她
No! You don't stop working on her! You keep working on her!
-希拉她没事吧 -不 别过去
-Seila! ?Is she ok? - No no no.
希拉 希拉 怎么了
Sheila! Sheila! What's wrong?!
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?!
我得去帮她 我得去帮她
I have to help her! I have to help her!
求你了 求你了 求你了
Please! Please! Please...
你查到了什么 加西亚
What have you got, Garcia?
我对我们的嫌犯可有大发现
I have a big fat hit on our unsub.
认识一下迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森
I give you Michael Clark Thompson,
他是迈克修理建筑公♥司♥的老板
owner of Mike's Fix-it and Construction,
公♥司♥名下注册了一辆蓝色货车
and there's a blue van registered in the company's name.
地址发过来了吗
You sent the address?
不 只有邮政信箱地址 长官
No, it's a P.O. Box, sir,
他的手♥机♥关机了
and his cell phone is turned off.
但最后的信♥号♥♥定位显示昨晚他在圣路易斯
but it last pinged last night in St. Louis,
就在克拉拉·希金斯的房♥子边上
right next to Clara Riggins' house.
是他吗
Is this him?
是的 请拿走 谢谢
Yeah. Get it away, please.
我去签发全境通缉令
I'll issue the APD.
拿着
Here.
吃吧 我知道你饿了
Eat. I know you're hungry.
我们能去看看她们吗
Can we please go see them?
闭嘴 吃你的汉堡
Shut up and eat your cheeseburger.
听着
Now, listen.
让我睡一小会儿
Just let me sleep for a little while,
然后我就带你去看她们
then I'll take you to see them.
好 好 我会很安静
Ok. Ok. I'll be quiet.
我会像老鼠一样安静
I'll be quiet as a mouse.
我只需要几分钟
I just need a few minutes.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
你不是说你会很安静吗
I thought you said you'd be quiet.
迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森小时候 他母亲就去世了
Michael Clark Thompson's mother died in childbirth,
他跟他父亲内特相依为命
so he grew up with his father Nate,
他父亲后来再婚过五次
who was married and divorced 5 different times.
他所有前妻都是因
And each of exes filed for divorce
家庭暴♥力♥或通奸行为申请离婚
on the grounds of cruelty, adultery, or both.
显然他父亲对妓♥女♥情有独钟
Apparently his father had a predilection for prostitutes.
他甚至曾因侵犯妓♥女♥而被捕
He was even arrested once for having assaulted one.
小孩子有样学样
Now, kids do what they see.
可能因此才会导致他的儿子厌恶女性
This might explain the son's extreme misogynistic tendencies.
以及他的暴♥力♥倾向
And his violent streak.
有其父必有其子
The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
这人很聪明 擅长操控他人
This man is smart, and he's manipulative.
他不仅能够
He not only was able to
利用这栋房♥子的女房♥主
take advantage of the woman who owns this house,
还关押了三个女孩超过十年
but he's somehow held 3 girls hostage here for over a decade.
这需要花费很多精力
That took effort and dedication.
这对他很重要 好像强迫症一样
This was important to him, like a compulsion.
绝对的权力和掌控权使他兴奋
He gets off on having absolute power and control.
所有单位请注意
All units be advised,
在塔夫特大道和巴克利路口
APB suspect blue van
发现嫌犯的蓝色面包车
spotted on Taft Avenue and Buckley Road.
就是他
That's him.
迈克尔·克拉克·汤普森 联调局
Michael Clark Thompson, FBI!
把手举起来
Show me your hands!
爸爸 那是谁
Daddy, who is that?
把手举起来
Show me your hands!
慢慢用你的右手
Now very slowly use your right hand
打开驾驶座的门
to open the driver's side door.
-爸爸 -慢慢地
- Daddy? - ?Slowly.
记得我告诉过你的
Remember what I told you.
要是有人找到我们
That if anybody ever found us,
只有爸爸是爱你的
daddy's the only one that loves you.
慢慢从面包车里出来
Get out of the van nice and slow.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
这家伙是在逗我吗
Ah, you gotta be kidding me, this guy.
老天 我的手腕 我的手腕
Oh, god! Oh, my wrist! My wrist!
怎么 我弄疼你了吗 抱歉
Oh, what, am I hurting you? I'm sorry.
闭嘴
Shut up.
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
有我们呢
We got you.
她不愿接受治疗
She's refusing treatment.
连她姓什么都不肯告诉我们
She won't even tell us her last name.
可能因为她都不知道自己姓什么
Well, that's because she might not even remember it herself.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表