这孩子真得学学怎么发短♥信♥
You'd think this kid would learn how to text by now.
里德说他妈妈情况很好
Anyway, reid says his mom's doing much better
还有他很想念我们
and he misses us.
好消息
That's great news.
早上好 小洁
Ohh. Good morning, JJ.
怎么了 有点起床气吗
What's goin' on, a little morning-after blues?
等等 我来猜猜
Wait, let me guess, let me guess.
约会之夜
Date night.
浪漫的晚餐加电影
Romantic dinner and a movie.
戴瑞 我觉得你猜得不对
Derek, I don't think that's what it is.
快说快说 是不是
Come on, come on, come on. There was probably
为了搞搞气氛还喝了点小酒
a little wine involved to set the mood
结果被你的小花招给破坏了
and then you finished it off with a little hanky panky.
我是不是想太多了
I'm way off, aren't I?
你很可爱
You're cute.
但我们家凌晨三点发生的事情是
But the only action happening at our house at 3 a.m.
孩子腹绞痛
is a colicky baby.
多数是胀气吧
Gas? I'm guessing a lot of it.
没错
Yeah.
腹绞痛嘛 我知道
Colicky. I knew that.
我知道
I knew that.
我是塔拉·露易丝 很高兴终于正式见面了
Hi, I'm tara lewis. It's great to officially meet you.
我也是 久闻大名
Same here. I've heard so much about you.
我猜再也没有安稳觉可以睡了吧
So I'm assuming sleep is a thing of the past at your house?
所有人都说两个孩子会搞得天下大乱
Uh, you know, everyone said two was a game-changer.
我们也料想到工作量会加倍 可是
We were expecting twice the work, but wow.
罗西
Hey, Rossi.
霍奇和加西亚呢
Where's Hotch and Garcia?
不是有案子吗
I thought we had a case.
没错 但他们在里面密谈
We do, but they're behind closed doors.
是网络杀手组织的案子吗
Is this about the network of hitmen?
是
Yeah.
有进展吗
Any update?
暂时还没有 但霍奇已经想尽一切办法了
Nothing yet, but hotch has pulled out all the stops.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
有四个杀手盯上她了
She's got 4 hitmen targeting her,
所以她很紧张
so she's a little rattled.
对 我听说可能会启用证人保护计划
Yeah, I heard something about witness protection.
但愿事情不会发展至此
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
要多长时间
For how long?
在找到有价值的线索之前
Until we can produce a viable lead.
你都待在这 有指定探员保护你
You'll be here and an agent will be assigned to you
直到有进一步通知
until further notice.
太可怕了
This is horrible.
证人保护组织想让你搬到其他州
Witness protection wanted to move you to another state.
我向他们保证 你在这里很安全
I convinced them that you would be safer here.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
我得回家一趟把吃的用的带来
Um, ok, I need to go home and get my creature comfort things.
加西亚 保护计划现在生效
Garcia, this starts now.
你 那塞尔吉奥怎么办
What do you-- what about Sergio?
家里还有小植物 我得给它们浇水
I have plants I need to water--
把你要的都写下来 我派人帮你取过来
Make a list and I'll send someone to pick up whatever you need.
好
Ok. Um...
等一下
Wait.
谢谢 再等一下
Thank you. Oh--
谁去帮我拿东西
Who's getting the stuff?
安德森
Anderson.
这个不能让他看到
Oh, he can't see that.
但我真的很需要
But I really need it.
加西亚 我们开始工作吧
Garcia. Let's get to work.
对
Right.
菲尼克斯分局请求帮助
The Phoenix division is requesting our help
最近发生两起绑♥架♥案 其中一人被杀
with two recent abductions, one of which has led to murder.
五天前史蒂文·杰克逊的尸体
Ok. 5 days ago the body of Steven Jackson
在城外的乡村公路被发现
was discovered on a rural road just outside the city.
他好几天没上班 这才发现他失踪了
He was reported missing after missing several shifts at work.
下面说到第二名受害人 兰斯·科尔曼
Which brings us to our second victim, Lance Coleman.
据有关部门说 他在图森出差
According to authorities, 3 days ago he was due home
三天前就应该回到菲尼克斯的家里了
in Phoenix from a business trip in Tucson.
监控录像显示他进了机场
And security footage shows him entering the airport,
但飞机乘客名单上并没有他的名字
but the flight manifest says he never got on the plane.
这两人好像凭空消失了一样
It's as if these two vanished.
平均每年有九万人失踪
On average, over 90,000 people go missing each year.
54%是男人
54% of those are men.
只有15%的人生还
Only 15% return alive.
法医初步检查发现史蒂文的手腕上
Their preliminary M.E. report shows deep ligature marks
有较深的捆绑痕迹和划伤
and lacerations on Steven's wrists.
他可能被关了一段时间
He was likely restrained for an extended period of time.
也就是说嫌犯有一个安全的地方
Which means the unsub has a secure secondary location
可以把他们关起来
where he holds them captive.
报告上说史蒂文全身多处
It says here Steven suffered repeated burns
重复性烧伤和瘀伤
and contusions all over his body.
残忍♥的折磨 嫌犯在拿他发泄
Extreme torture. The unsub's found an outlet for his aggression.
无明显性侵痕迹
No obvious signs of sexual assault.
可能折磨会让他达到高♥潮♥
The torture could be what's getting him off.
有道理 他从受害人的
That makes sense. He gets sexual gratification
生理和心理痛苦中获得性满足
from inflicting psychological and physical suffering on his victims.
根据暴♥力♥程度来看 这是个人恩怨
Well, this level of violence suggests that it's personal.
可能是报仇 这两个人激怒了他
Maybe it's about revenge. These two crossed the unsub,
现在他想让他们付出代价
now he wants to make them pay.
至少他也是把他们作为替代品
Or at the very least, he's using them as surrogates
来发泄他的愤怒
for the true target of his anger.
可能他想测试史蒂文要遭受多少折磨
It's possible he was testing to see just how much torture
才会崩溃
Steven could take before he'd break.
科尔曼已经失踪超过七十二小时了
Well, Coleman's been missing for over 72 hours.
如果嫌犯的动机是复仇
If revenge is the unsub's motivation,
那他可能已经死了
he could already be dead.
除非有其他可信依据
Unless we have reason to believe otherwise,
我们要假定兰斯·科尔曼还活着并找到他
we have to assume Lance Coleman's alive, and we need to find him.
二十分钟后出发
Wheels up in 20.
这里
Over here!
天啊
Oh, God!
这里
Over here!
这里是482号♥直升机 我们发现了兰斯·科尔曼
This is chopper 482. We have a visual on Lance Coleman.
重复一遍 我们发现了兰斯·科尔曼
I repeat, we have a visual on Lance Coleman.
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me.
醒醒
Wake up!
我说了醒醒
I said wake up.
不
No.
不
No.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我们才刚开始呢
We're just getting started.
清醒
Awake
你可以锁住我 你可以折磨我
"You can chain me, you can torture me,
你甚至可以摧毁我的躯体
"You can even destroy this body,
但你永远无法囚禁我的思想
But you will never imprison my mind."
圣雄甘地
Mahatma Gandhi.
要来一杯吗
Hey. Uh, did you want a cup?
对了 你还在
Oh. Right, right. The whole, um...
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我还在喂奶
Yeah. I'm still nursing.
没事 就剩四十五天三小时零六分钟了
That's ok. Only 45 days, 3 hours, and 6 minutes left,
不过没人关心
but who's counting?
你真是不打算浪费一点时间
You're really not messing around.
没错 谁也不能阻止女人得到咖♥啡♥因♥
No, you don't stand between a woman and her caffeine.
听着 等你解脱了
Well, listen, when your sentence is up,
-第一杯我请 -就这么定了
- first cup's on me. - Deal.
除了都住在最热[火♥辣♥]的城市外
Besides being residents of one of the hottest--
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表