and tortures him to find out where Ellen is.
希望科里没有说 因为如果他说了
And hopefully Corey didn't talk, because if he did,
艾伦可能就真的有大♥麻♥烦了
Ellen could be in some serious trouble.
好久不见啊 艾伦
It's been a long time, Ellen.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
威廉·科克伦没有在任何酒店或旅馆登记
William Cochran's not registered at any hotel or motel,
至少没有用自己的名字
at least not under his own name.
他可能租了个短期的房♥子
He could have some sort of short-term rental.
或者搬进了某个废弃的地方 这种地方很多
Or moved into some abandoned space. There's plenty of those.
但他必须带着孩子
But he does have a child with him.
那必须得谨慎
He's gotta be careful.
还需要一个足够大的地方
He'd also need a space big enough
来创作他的作品
to build his art pieces.
如果他来这里找艾伦
If he came here searching for Ellen,
他可能选在市里的两片艺术区之一
he probably set up shop in one of the two artsy areas of town,
问题是哪一个
but which one?
如果他把车留在了佐治亚州
If he left his car in Georgia,
他就需要搭乘公共交通
he'd need access to public transportation.
购买♥♥每日所需的商店必须可步行到达
Within walking distance of stores for his daily needs.
还有婴儿必需品
And the baby's.
当他劫持她时他对婴儿非常温柔
He was very gentle with the baby when he took her,
如果她符合他失去孩子的所有特点
and if she at all represents the child he lost,
他会继续照顾她
he'll continue to take care of her.
婴儿食品 尿布
Proper baby food, diapers,
或者某种临时婴儿围栏
maybe a temporary playpen of some sort.
两片艺术区中 这一片大部分建筑都是仓库
In the two arts districts, this one's mostly just warehouses,
但这一片绝对有一两家商店
but this one definitely has a store or two.
我已经将科克伦的照片
I'll have photos of Cochran
发给了当地所有商店的店主
distributed to all the local shopkeepers.
那个宝宝 她没事吧
The baby, is she ok?
宝宝没事
The baby's fine.
你得把她还回去
You need to give her back.
真可惜你对我们自己的孩子却没这么上心
It's a shame that you didn't care as much about our own child.
你要是上心查理说不定就不会死
Maybe Charlie'd still be alive.
查理的死是个意外
What happened to Charlie was an accident.
他沉在湖底时
He was lying at the bottom of a lake,
你却在忙着画画
while you were busy painting.
一切发生得太快
It all happened so fast.
我当时在写生
I was sketching.
当我抬起头时他已经消失了
I looked up and he was gone.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
查理的毛毯
Charlie's blanket.
你把它塞进那件艺术品里
You stuck it into that piece of art,
就好像那只是你在二手店买♥♥的破烂
like it was some junk you buy in a thrift store.
我那么做是为了纪念在车里丧生的流浪儿童
I did it to honor the homeless child that died in that car.
还为了纪念查理
And to honor Charlie.
你的选择很奇怪
That's a strange choice.
不过人生就是一系列的选择 不是吗
But life is just a series of choices, isn't it?
选择盯着画板
Stare at a sketch pad
而不愿照看岸边的孩子
rather than watch a child at the water's edge.
你坐下
You sit down!
让我告诉你今天会发生什么
Let me tell you what's gonna happen today.
我会让你最后一次做出抉择
I'm gonna give you one last choice to make.
要么你死 要么这孩子死
Either you're gonna die or the baby's gonna die.
你选哪个
Which one?
决定权在你
It's your decision.
别这么做
Don't do this.
我要杀谁 艾伦
Who am I gonna kill, Ellen?
告诉我
Tell me.
一家店主从照片上认出了科克伦
A store owner recognized Cochran from his photo.
他去买♥♥过两次婴儿食物
He's been in twice to buy baby food.
她看到他走进了街对面的一座大楼
She saw him go into a building across the street.
时间到
Time's up.
你选谁
Who's it gonna be?
不要
No.
哪一个
Which one?
我不选
I'm not going to do that.
哪一个
Which one?
我不选
No!
我会杀了你们两个 从她开始
I'll kill both of you and starting with her.
不要 住手
No, wait!
好吧 杀我吧
All right, just kill me!
杀我
Kill me.
好
Ok.
我们走
Let's go.
守住后门
Cover the back.
这边走 快走 走
This way. Come on. Go.
威廉 拜托听我说
William, please listen to me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
不 我明白你的感受
No. I know what you're feeling.
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
我当然懂
Yes, I do.
我也没法接受发生的一切
I couldn't handle what happened either.
所以我成为了另一个人
So I became somebody else.
一个不会让她儿子溺水的人
Somebody who didn't let her little boy drown.
我想他
I miss him.
我也是
So do I.
我们没法让查理复活
We can't bring Charlie back.
露易丝 我去楼上
Lewis, I'm going up.
但至少你死前知道
But at least you can die knowing that
你救了另一个孩子的命
you saved another child's life.
我没做选择
I didn't make a choice.
你当然做了
Of course you did.
不
No.
你永远都不会杀那个小女孩
You were never gonna kill that little girl.
我了解你
I know you.
我爱过你
I loved you.
威廉·科克伦 放下枪
William Cochran, drop the gun.
放艾伦走
Let Ellen go.
放下武器
And drop the weapon.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
节食进行得怎么样了
How's the diet going?
只是想知道你是不是想
I just wondered if you were trying to regain
重新增肥185磅
those 185 pounds.
不 我希望继续保持现在的体重
No, I think I'm gonna keep them off.
抱歉你们没走到最后
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
如果你听了能好受点
But if it's any consolation to you,
我不止一次处于这种境地
I've been there more than once,
而我还好好活着
and I'm still standing.
罗西
Rossi...
你觉得我们的基本性格类型会改变吗
do you think our basic personalities can ever change?
不会
No.
也许总会有些波动
Maybe a degree here or there,
但我想 我们的性格已经完全成型了
but I...think we come out of the oven fully cooked.
有时让我很担心
It worries me sometimes.
为什么
Why?
我总是太投入
I tend to be all in.
你知道
You know?
讨厌它产生的影响
Damn the consequences.
所以你才能胜任你的工作
That's why you're good at your job.
坦然接受这一切
Embrace it.
我以为直到下周五前我们都不该见面
I thought we weren't supposed to meet again until next Friday.
我把日期提前了
I moved it up.
知道我前几天想到什么了
Know what I figured out the other day?
什么
What's that?
你以为你在审问我
You think you're interviewing me.
但其实是我在审问你
But I'm really the one interviewing you.
也许你说得不算完全没道理 莱纳德
You may be onto something, Leonard.
道格拉斯还好吗
How's Douglas?
他离开了
He left.
因为我吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表