打进热♥线♥电♥话♥
when the temperature dropped below freezing.
这上面说赫克托说她原本像一名慈祥的母亲
Yeah. It says Hector described her as a loving mother at first.
她做了汤和三明治
She made soup and sandwiches....
我这一年来第一次睡上了温暖的床
I had a warm bed to sleep in for the first time in a year,
但是过了一个星期 她变了
but after a week or so, she changed.
她会为一些小事生气
She would get mad about small things.
如果我们没盖上牙膏盖
If we left the cap off the toothpaste
或撒了点东西 她就会说
or spilled something, she would say,
"你们年纪够大了 应该懂得规矩
"You're old enough to understand the rules.
你违反了规矩就必须接受惩罚"
You must atone when you break them."
"很快我就发现她不想她表面伪装的这么好
"Pretty soon I knew she wasn't the nice lady she pretended to be,
她不让我们走"
and she wouldn't let us leave."
他什么时候逃走的
When did he escape?
他们到她家的三周后
3 weeks after they arrived.
他的朋友山姆太害怕 不敢和他一起走
His friend Sam was too scared to leave with him
成为了安东妮娅最后一名受害人
and ended up being Antonia's last victim.
我们得再和安东妮娅谈谈
We need to talk to Antonia again,
但我觉得我们的方法不对
but I think we've been approaching this wrong.
该用她的规矩来对付她了
It's time we use her rules against her.
我刚和监狱方面谈过
I just talked to the prison.
他们在找和安东妮娅·斯莱德
They're looking at inmates and personnel
有过经常性接触的犯人和工作人员
who've had regular contact with Antonia Slade.
其中有一名警卫 奥廖尔·威尔伯
One guard in particular, Orel Wilbur,
比其他人与她接触得更多
has had more contact than anyone.
他在关押安东妮娅的牢区加班
He's picked up extra shifts in units where Antonia has been held,
这周他主动
and this week he volunteered
为单独关押区一名请病假的狱警替班
to fill in for a sick guard in solitary.
那肯定不是什么巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
安东妮娅·斯莱德在往监狱外寄信 却没有记录
Antonia Slade sent mail out of prison that was never logged.
一定有人帮了她
Someone had to help her do that.
我们有昨天你在她牢房♥外的录像
We have video footage of you outside of her cell yesterday,
在我看来 你好像在
and it looks to me like you purposely
故意帮她挡住摄像头
blocked her view of the camera.
是因为这样她就能把信塞给你吗
Was that so she could slip you a letter?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
那些信没有什么问题 我都读过了
The letters were all harmless. I read them.
如果我觉得很危险 我是不会送出去的
I wouldn't send them if I thought they were dangerous.
这些信是给谁的
Who were the letters for?
不同的人 我猜是她的追随者
Different men. Her fans, I guess.
你为什么要帮她
Why did you help her?
你喜欢她吗
Do you like her, romantically?
不 我不是那种崇拜她的变♥态♥
No. I'm not one of those sickos who idolize her.
那你为什么这么做 你有什么好处
Well, then why do it? What do you get out of the deal?
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
我能跟上思路
I think I can keep up.
安东妮娅在监狱里势力很大
Antonia has a lot of influence in the prison.
别的罪犯对她又敬又怕
Other inmates respect her. They're also scared of her.
你知道我怎么想的吗
Do you know what I think?
我觉得你喜欢另一个囚犯
I think there is another inmate that you do like,
只要你一直帮她递信 安东妮娅就会保护她
and Antonia protects your friend as long as you send her mail.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
昨天你给谁寄的信
Yesterday you sent a letter. Who was it for?
约翰·史密斯
John Smith.
下午好 我是联调局特别探员罗西
Good afternoon. I'm FBI Agent Rossi.
这是露易丝博士 我们是行为分♥析♥组的
This is Dr. Lewis. We're with the BAU.
趁午间精神萎靡时来探视
Midday slump, huh?
嗯 我也会
Yeah, I get that, too.
我正好要喝咖啡了
Right about the time of day I need a gallon of coffee.
遵守个简单的规矩有那么难吗
What is so difficult about following one simple rule?
你说一次见一个人吗
Oh, you mean seeing us one at a time?
抱歉 我们以后都没什么可说的了
Yeah. Sorry. That's not gonna work for us anymore.
我们来这只想问你一个问题
We're here because we have just one question for you.
约翰·史密斯是谁
Who is John Smith?
她不会告诉我们的
I don't think she's gonna talk to us.
狱警
Guard!
我不惊讶 基甸说
I'm not surprised. Gideon said the reason
她从来不交代谋杀案
she never spoke about the murders
是因为她只是打肿脸充胖子
was that she was all hat, no cattle.
什么意思
Hmm. How so?
她的爱人 菲尔·加明
Well, her lover, Phil Garmin,
才是行动背后的主使者
was the brains behind the operation.
逃跑热♥线♥都是他的主意
The runaway hotline was all his idea.
那个恋童癖
Hmm. Pedophile?
基甸这么认为的
Gideon thought so.
安东妮娅只是帮凶
Antonia was just a helper.
她把被害人带来给他
She'd bring him victims.
她为什么不承认呢
Why not just admit that?
那她就会失去权力和神秘感
Well, she'd lose her power and mystique.
她现在只有这些
That's all she has, especially now.
她要让别人觉得自己很危险
She protects herself
这样才能保护自己
by making people think she's dangerous.
我得把这个写进替代杀人犯的研究报告里
I should include that in my research paper on vicarious killers.
怎么这么久
What is taking so long?
基甸是个蠢货
Gideon was a fool.
你说什么
Excuse me?
菲尔不是恋童癖
Phil was not a pedophile.
他和那些孩子无关
He had nothing to do with those children.
我知道你是谁了
Oh. I know who you are now.
戴夫·罗西 你创立了行为分♥析♥组
You're David Rossi. You started BAU.
我读过你的书
I read your books.
你比基甸还要蠢
You're a bigger fool than Gideon was.
还有你 露易丝博士
And Dr. Lewis,
是什么法医心理学家对吧
What, are you some sort of forensic psychologist?
没错 我研究连环杀人犯
Yes. I study serial killers.
那你肯定很喜欢审问我了
I bet you'd love to interview me.
其实没有
Actually, no.
我的确很想尽可能多的
I mean, I do want to find out
了解这个案子
as much as I can about this case,
但你作为一个研究对象来说
But as a research subject,
我不感兴趣
you don't interest me.
请勿见怪
No offense.
你很有意思
You intrigue me.
如果你把我转到肯塔基
If you get me a transfer to Kentucky,
我会告诉你一切
I will reveal all to you.
不可能
I don't think so.
你先告诉我们那些失踪的孩子的下落
You tell us where those missing boys are
然后我们再谈转移的事
and then maybe we can talk about a transfer.
露易丝博士 我们单独聊聊吧
Dr. Lewis, why don't you and I talk alone.
我俩应该能达成共识
I think we can work something out.
处于支配地位对于安东妮娅来说很重要
It's important for Antonia to feel dominant.
她为此制定了严格的规矩
She establishes this by setting precise rules.
意味着如果嫌犯
It means she wouldn't engage
不够顺从
in a long-term relationship with the unsub
或者不严格按照她的规矩来
if he wasn't submissive or
她是不会和嫌犯长♥期♥交往的
detail oriented enough to follow these rules.
她的前任搭档菲尔·加明完全符合要求
Her former partner Phil Garmin filled that model perfectly.
他是个会计
He was an accountant,
周围人的人说他像机器人一样
who according to acquaintances, was robotic.
他和安东妮娅在一起后 再没有任何社交活动
After he met Antonia, he had no other social contacts.
嫌犯和菲尔很像
So the unsub we're looking for is very similar to Phil,
他是一个孤僻的人 感情上很依赖安东妮娅
a loner who is emotionally depended on Antonia
时刻等待她的指令
and waits for her direction.
我已经把弗吉尼亚叫约翰·史密斯的
Ok. I have managed to narrow down the John Smith in Virginia
从2780人缩减到1900人
from 2,780 people down to 1,900
剔除了超过70岁
by eliminating anyone over the age of 70
和低于18岁的人
and anyone under the age of 18.
但我需要更多的参数
But I still need more parameters.
约翰·史密斯肯定是个化名
John Smith has to be a pseudonym.
狱警说安东妮娅给不同的人寄信
The guard said that Antonia wrote to different men,
但如果是同一个人用了不同的化名呢
but what if it was the same man using different aliases?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表