大西洋城
Atlantic City.
好吧 所以 一周以前
Ok, so, a week ago,
这人跌跌撞撞闯进大西洋城的急诊室
this guy stumbles in to the Atlantic City E.R.,
下颚中了一枪
having been shot in the jaw.
他没法说出自己的名字
Can't give them his name
因为子弹伤到了嘴巴
'cause of the whole shot in the mouth thing.
但他的指纹拉响了
But his fingerprints lit up
罗马警方数据库的警报
the Rome police database like a Christmas tree.
意大利人 难怪会用意大利起源的普尔钦内拉
Italian. That explains the pulcinella influence.
是的 他们找出了名字 朱塞佩·蒙托洛
Yeah. They were able to get a name-- Giuseppe Montolo,
但当新泽西警方赶到那里
but by the time Jersey P.D. got there,
蒙托洛已经缝了针逃走了
Montolo had been patched up and made his escape.
然后他就开始了他的复仇之路
And now he's on some type of payback gig.
他不知道是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了他
He has no idea who double-crossed him,
所以现在他要杀掉所有
so now he's killing every customer
他有所怀疑的客户
that he suspects might have done it.
我想用阿尔的用户名
I tried to use Al's username
和密♥码♥找出别的客户
and password to flush out other clients,
但是地下网络并非徒有虚名
but they don't call it the darknet for nothing.
那就算了 我们换个办法抓他
Then we let it go. We're not going to catch him that way.
还有什么办法
What other way is there?
蒙托洛对最后一个被害人忽然改了作案手法
Montolo changed his M.O. drastically with the last victim.
从个人恩怨到连带伤害
He went from up close and personal to collateral damage.
阿尔要么炸死自己要么被我们击毙
Al blows himself up or we kill him.
无论哪个结果都是双赢
Either way it's a win-win.
他既然做了这么戏剧性的转变 这就是破绽
If he made that dramatic a shift, it was a mistake.
我们就从这点抓他
That's how we catch him.
你 你要走了吗
You're--you're leaving?
好吧 那我们用老派的方式
All right, then let's do this old school.
摩根 你给阿尔录了口供
Morgan, you took Al's confession.
你代入嫌犯帮我们过一遍案发经过
Walk us through it like you're the unsub.
我把我的被害人绑在地上
I got my victim on the ground,
手里拿着注射器
and I have the syringe in my hand.
我为刀龃他为鱼肉 我可以任意宰割
I have total control over him. This is my moment.
我要让他血债血偿
I'm gonna make him pay for what he did.
但阿尔说他收到了一条短♥信♥
But Al said he got a text.
我不喜欢我所看到的内容
I don't like what I see.
现在我要改变计划
Now I have to change my plan.
短♥信♥上写了什么
What was on that text?
有人提醒了他
Someone tipped him off.
不然他不会完全转变自己的作案方式
He wouldn't deviate that much otherwise.
但这也就意味着
But that would mean that--
我们有内鬼
We have a mole.
这里有很多新面孔都想加入行为分♥析♥组
There's a lot of new faces around here want to join the BAU.
应该不是联邦探员
I don't think it's a federal agent.
我觉得是当地执法机关
I think it's someone in local law enforcement.
-何处此言 -时间
- Based on what? -The clock.
据阿尔所说 嫌犯在我们
According to Al, the unsub left
到达前五分钟离开
5 minutes before we showed up.
时间很紧迫
That's a narrow window.
紧到他不能浪费时间等他栓塞
Too narrow for him to wait around for an embolism,
但他必须想办法处理最后一个被害人
but he had to figure out a way to deal with his last victim.
蒙托洛在最后一刻改了作案方式
Montolo changed his M.O. at the last moment
是因为他在最后一刻才知道我们
because he learned about us at the last moment.
所以犹大就出在最后知道消息的部队之中
So the last one to hear the cavalry was coming in the Judas.
也就是说是本地警♥察♥
That means a local cop.
或是特警组 你说威尔森把他的人从现场撤走了
Or swat. You said Wilson pulled his men off the scene?
他说他想包围住嫌犯
He said he wanted to box the unsub in.
但也许他其实是想确保他脱身了
But maybe he really wanted to ensure he got out.
我们的侧写是嫌犯有后援和资源
We profiled that the unsub would have support and resources.
这两样特警组的同伙都能提供
An ally in swat would give him both.
我们如果要抓一个警监 单凭侧写可不够
We go after a captain, we need more than a profile,
我们需要证据
we need proof.
他们设置了封锁线
The security perimeter they set up,
应该记录了所有的车牌号♥ 加西亚
they would have recorded every license plate. Garcia.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好的
Ok.
交叉对比威尔森
Cross-referencing last name Wilson.
好的 我找到了一辆福特金牛
Uh, ok. I got a Ford Taurus.
登记在贝蒂·威尔森名下
It is registered to Betty Wilson,
菲尔·威尔森警监的妻子
wife of captain Phil Wilson.
这三个人的计划挺缜密啊
Quite a plan these 3 have.
好了 让她过
All right, let her through.
他把自己的妻子从关卡放行了
He waved his own wife through the checkpoint.
而她确保了嫌犯的顺利脱逃
And she secured the hit man's escape.
蒙托洛胁迫了他们两个
Montolo has them both working under duress.
威尔森一定是个客户
Wilson has to be a customer.
也就是说他同时也是个目标
Which means he's also a target.
你没事吧
You ok?
应该不会有事 他应该已经走了
I think it's gonna be ok. I think he's gone.
什么
What?
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
好吧 我们把这活了结掉
All right, let's get the job done.
天呐
Jesus...
联邦调查局
FBI!
不...
No...
你丈夫在哪儿
Where's your husband?
贝蒂 菲尔在哪儿
Betty, where's Phil?
我不知道
I don't know!
他跟...
He left with...
跟他雇的人走了 我们都知道了
With the hit man he hired. We know everything.
不 你们不知道
No, you don't.
菲尔没有雇他
Phil didn't hire him.
是我雇的
I did.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
快了 设置呼叫号♥码伪装之后
Almost. Setting up caller I.D. spoofing and...
呼叫
dialing.
好 你只需要说 "是我 能说话吗"
Ok, all you have to say is, "It's me. Can you talk?"
接下来的交给我
And I'll take it from there.
是贝蒂
It's Betty.
家
宝贝
Hey, babe.
是我 能说话吗
It's me. Can you talk?
可以
Yeah.
没开免提
Not on speaker.
警监 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇
Captain, this is Aaron Hotchner with the FBI.
我们会救你出来
We're going to get you out of this.
照常开车按我的提示做
Just drive normally and follow my prompts.
方便讲话吗 是的一切都好 或现在不行
Can you talk? Yes, it's fine, or not right now.
是的 一切都好
Yeah, it's fine.
你有没有在手♥机♥的导航软件里输入目的地
Did you enter the address in the map apps on your phone?
是 我解决了
Yeah, I took care of it.
我们会从你的手♥机♥上得到地址
We're getting the address from your phone, sir.
我的队员会在你之前赶到那里
My team is going to beat you there.
你要开车把他带到我们这来
You're gonna drive him straight to us.
不 我 你就让我办完这一件事
No, I -- just let me run this errand
我就可以回家了
and then I can come home.
先生 你就是他的最后一个目标
Sir, you are the last errand.
他要杀了你
He's going to kill you.
我得挂了 宝贝
I gotta go, baby.
三年前我流过两次产
3 years ago, I had two miscarriages,
紧挨着两次 都流掉了
back to back, just like that.
我的妇产科医生给我开了止痛药
My O.B. prescribed painkillers,
吃了一段时间以后
and after a while...
你就上瘾了 吃药只是为了让你感觉正常
You were taking them just to feel normal.
我的
My...
毒贩子想让我为他干事
dealer wanted me to do things.
他不肯放过我
He wouldn't leave me alone.
我就在那个时候看到了丝路网的消息
That's when I read about Silk Road.
我可以匿名购买♥♥违禁药品 和
I could buy the drugs anonymously, and...
和很多其它的东西
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表