他要来这
He's coming here.
你干什么 停车
What are you -- stop!
东区停车场有车闯入
We have a security breach, east parking structure!
-下车 -他绑♥架♥了我女儿
- Get out of the car! - Hey, he has my daughter!
离开你的车
Step away from the vehicle!
-你们得帮帮我 -跪下
- You have to help me! - Get on your knees!
这是在城际公交上
These are the same sarin
找到的那种沙林毒气装置
devices as the ones on the city link bus.
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
I didn't do it. I swear.
我们知道 他绑了我女儿
We know. Look, he's got my daughter.
她十二岁 穿一件黄色运动衫
She's 12. She's wearing a yellow sweatshirt.
你们得救救她 求求你们了
You have to help her, please!
这些可能会随时泄漏
These could go off any second.
现在是4点55 五分钟后
It's 4:55. The garage is gonna be flooded
这个停车场里将全是准备下班回家的人
with people leaving work in 5 minutes.
-他就在等那一刻 -我们需要危险品处理小组
- That's what he's waiting for. - We need a hazmat decon.
没时间了 疏散停车场 将通风设备关掉并且封死
There's no time. Evacuate the garage. Turn off the ventilators and seal it.
没人
We're clear.
-说 摩根 -霍奇 车里没人
- Yeah, Morgan. - Hotch, there's no one in the van.
-就是个穿着黄色衬衣的人体模型 -收到
- It's a mannequin with a yellow shirt. - Copy that.
我们必须疏散整栋楼
We need to evacuate the facility.
楼里有超过一千人
There's over a thousand people here.
一旦沙林蒸发
Once sarin vaporizes, it's deadly
在即时环境下是致命的
in the immediate environment,
但它的密度比空气大 所以最终会沉下去
but it's heavier than air, so eventually it sinks.
把大楼其它楼层封锁 不许任何人离开
All right, lock down the rest of the building. Nobody leaves.
停车场里没看到米切尔·克罗斯福德
No sign of Mitchell Crossford in the garage,
但他肯定在这
but he's definitely here.
科法克斯 我们需要大楼的平面图
All right, Colfax, we're going to need plans of the building.
快告诉我 出什么事了
Talk to me. What's going on?
加西亚 我需要你
Garcia, I need you to tap
黑入监控系统 找到米切尔·克罗斯福德
into surveillance and find Mitchell Crossford.
他是开着一辆黑色面包车进来的
He just drove here in a black van.
好的 我正在回看监控录像
Got it. I'm reviewing the security tapes now.
找到了 我看到他下车
Ok, I got him. I got him exiting the van.
他正走向停车场的一个电梯
He's walking to a parking garage elevator.
他手里拿着个袋子
He's got a bag in his hand.
有可能是更多的沙林毒气
That could be more sarin.
我在找他去了哪
Ok. I'm trying to find where he went.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
我在尽快了
I'm moving as fast as I can.
找到了 他在地下一层
Got him. He's on the basement level.
他正走向西面的电梯
He's walking toward the west elevators.
科法克斯 我要平面图
Colfax, I need those plans!
正在调出来
Pulling them up now.
他跑哪去了 我刚还看见他了
Where did he go? I just saw him
突然就不见了
and I don't see him anywhere.
-继续找 -好的
- Well, keep looking. - Ok.
平面图来了
Here we go.
克罗斯福德爱死了操纵别人的感觉
All right, Crossford loves being a mastermind.
他肯定想要见证他制♥造♥的混乱
He'd want to witness all the chaos he's causing.
-最有利的位置是哪里 -那里
- What's the best vantage point? - There.
分组逐层搜
We'll split up and cover each floor.
把手放到头上
Put your hands on your head.
把手放到头上
Put your hands on your head.
米切尔·克罗斯福德 你被捕了
Mitchell Crossford, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的一切都将被用作
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have a right to an attorney.
"世界如此难以预测
"The world is so unpredictable.
事情总是发生得突如其来 始料未及
Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly.
我们想要感受自己仍能掌控自己的存在
We want to feel we're in control of our own existence.
在某些意义上可以 在某些意义上却不能
In some ways we are, in some ways we're not.
我们被机会和偶然的不可抗力所支配"
We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence."
保罗·奥斯特[美国小说家 诗人]
Paul Auster.
共时性原理
在读书消遣吗
A little light reading?
我只是在重读一本我旧时最爱的书
Just, uh--I'm revisiting an old favorite.
我猜你喜欢荣格[瑞士心理学家]多过弗洛伊德
I take it you prefer Jung to Freud?
绝对的 我觉得弗洛伊德对荣格
Oh, absolutely. I feel like Freud gave Jung too hard a time
在超自然领域的兴趣上太苛刻了
for his interest in the paranormal.
说到这个 你对共时性原理怎么看
Speaking of which, what do you think of synchronicity?
那是我最喜欢的警♥察♥乐队的专辑
[警♥察♥乐队 英国著名摇滚乐队]
It's my favorite Police album.
不 我是指那些看上去明显相关
No, I mean, uh, events that seem significantly related
却又没有显著的因果关系的事件
but have no discernable causal connection.
你母亲和那个卡车服务站勒杀犯的母亲
The fact that your mom and the Truck Stop Strangler's mom
是小学同班同学这件事
were in the same elementary school class
让我琢磨了很久
really got me thinking.
为什么
How so?
我说不上来 她们俩
I don't know. It's not odd
是同班同学倒是不奇怪
that they were in the same class.
奇怪的是她们其中一人的孩子
What's really strange is that one would have a child
长大以后成了连环杀手
who grew up to be a serial killer,
而另一个人的孩子长大
the other would have a child that grew up to be
却成了联邦调查局的侧写员
an FBI profiler
而你们俩有天居然还相见了
and that the two of you would meet someday.
是啊 所以你的结论是什么
Yeah. So, what's the take-away?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许我们生命中发生的事情
Maybe the events in our lives
是很久前就种下了因
were set in motion a long time ago.
佛教有一句老话
There's an old buddhist saying that,
今生你与伴侣的相遇
when you meet your soulmate,
是因为你们两个人
remember that the act to bring you together
五百年的一次回眸
was 500 years in the making.
所以要时刻善待彼此 心怀感激
So, always appreciate and be kind to each other.
这很美
That's lovely.
朋友也有必然的结果
There's a corollary for friends.
当你遇上一个真朋友时
When you meet a true friend,
你们俩就注定要共同穿越时间和空间
you'll be bound together through space and time
长达五百年之久
for 500 years.
也就是说
Which means...
在2200年
in the year 2200,
我就能报复摩根上周
I'm gonna get Morgan back for that practical joke
在我身上的恶作剧
he played on me last week.
放马过来吧 小帅哥
Bring it, pretty boy.
我会等着你的
I'll be waitin' for you.
不见不散
I'll be there.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表