加州 萨克拉门托市
怎么
What?
我也不知道 大概六十吧
I don't know, maybe like 60.
怎么是我的错了呢 做这行就是慢
How is that my fault? Business is slow.
见鬼
Shoot.
什么 不是说你
What? Not you.
没有 我没什么要瞒你的
No, I ain't hiding nothing.
对了 我有个想法
Well, hey, I got an idea for you.
要不你穿上我这双高跟鞋
How about you put on these heels
然后看看你能赚多少
and let's see how much money you make.
除非你赚得比我多
Well, until you start earning better than me,
否则我们没什么好谈的 好吗
we got nothing to talk about, ok?
再见
Bye.
那是第九回合
It's the ninth inning.
已经满垒
Bases are loaded.
加州 旧金山
棒球迷们 你们能相信吗
Do you believe it, sports fans?
我们的明日之星凯·斯特拉瑟斯正站在投手区
On the mound is future hall-of-fame Kai Struthers,
向他的外公♥投♥球
pitching to his own grandpa.
现在比分是3比2
The count is 3 and 2.
凯能应对面前的压力吗
Will Kai be able to handle the pressure?
他扭转身体 投球
He winds up, here's the pitch--
好球
A perfect strike!
小家伙赢了 小家伙赢了
The cubs win! The cubs win! Yay!
凯
Kai!
既然都赢了棒球联赛
Now that you've won the world series,
我希望你去把所有礼物都收拾好 好吗
I need you to go pick up all your presents, ok?
好的 爸爸 谢谢你送我的手套 外公
Ok, dad. Thanks for the mitt, grandpa.
不客气
You're welcome.
快快快 加油
Subito! Subito! Subito! Come on.
他还会说意大利语
Ohh, and he even speaks Italian.
这是自然的
Well, that's what happens
因为美国钢琴家嫁给了意大利篮球运动员
when an American pianist marries an Italian basketball player.
完美
Perfecto.
你能来凯开心极了
Kai is so happy you're here,
特别再加上乔伊没法回来
especially since Joy couldn't be.
说到那个 我家的犟姑娘现在
Speaking of which, where is that wayward daughter of mine
在哪儿做报道
reporting from now?
塞拉利昂[西非国家]
Sierra Leone.
她被卡在海关了
She got stuck in customs.
错过今天的聚会她很难过
It killed her to miss this party today, but,
但毕竟有工作
work, you know?
工作什么的我也有切身体会
Oh, I can relate to that work thing.
要是她看到家里变成了这样
Ooh, she would kill me
保准会杀了我
if she saw the house right now.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry--
不必 是我的错
No, no, no, it's my fault.
我早该知道不止有小朋友和蛋糕
I should know better than to come between kids and cake.
去开门吧 我来收拾
Go ahead. I'll get this.
大卫还在这儿
Uh, David's still here and--
都还好吧
Is everything good?
还好
Yeah.
来了一位没料到的客人
We have an unexpected guest.
海登
Hayden.
你好 大卫
Hello, David.
外婆
Grandma!
我家的小萤火虫
Ohh, there's my little lightning bug. Ohh...
我
I, uh...
不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
海登 你说你不打算过来
Hayden, you told me that you weren't going to come.
我是没打算来
I wasn't.
我听说大卫要过来
When I heard that David was coming,
没想来打扰你们
I didn't want to intrude.
然后我意识到这想法很蠢
Then I realized how foolish that was.
我想我们该谈谈 是吧
I suppose we should talk, shouldn't we?
没错
Yeah.
我们该谈谈
We should.
跟我来 凯
Come on, Kai.
29年
29 years.
29年来你从没告诉我 我还有个女儿
29 years you didn't tell me that I had a daughter.
你说得对
You're right.
而我知道以后
And when I found out,
整整一周都在给你打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
I called and texted you for a week straight
你都没有回复
and never got one reply.
你说得对
You're right.
除了"你说得对"就没别的可说了吗
You don't have anything better to say than "You're right"?
没有了
No.
我知道我们的婚姻持续时间不长 但
I--I know we weren't married long, but...
这不像你的行事风格
This isn't like you.
你做事总有合理的理由
You never did anything without good reason.
你说得对
You are right.
那为什么你现在想法变了
Then what changed now?
为什么现在决定要现身
Why did you decide to show up now?
因为我清楚不能再这么下去
Because I knew that I couldn't keep doing this.
如果要当好凯的外公外婆
That we had to get it behind us
我们就要把过去的一切
if we were going to be the kind of grandparents
都抛开
that Kai deserves.
所以如果你有什么非说不可
So if you have anything that you need to say,
现在就说
say it now.
你从没给我为人父的机会
You never gave me a chance to be a dad.
为什么
Why?
因为我在你心中从来都不是最重要的
Because I always came second with you.
不是这样的
That's not true.
就是这样的 大卫
It is true, David.
你一心只有工作 你用实际行动明确表态
It was always about the job, and you made that very clear.
工作第一
The job came first.
你心里还会放得下我们的孩子吗
So where would that leave our child?
但你本可以给我一个选择的机会
Still, you could have given me a choice.
那你会怎么选呢
And what would you have chosen?
看 看
Hey! Look, look, look!
抱歉 我想让他待在隔壁房♥间的
Sorry, I tried to keep him in the next room.
没关系 过来
Oh, that's all right. Come on,
给我看看你都有什么 宝贝
show me what you've got there, darling.
把手举起来
Stick 'em up!
把手举起来
Ooh, stick 'em up.
那是你的声音
Ohh! That's your voice.
我们的小汽车还能做什么
So, uh, hey, Kai, what else can that hot rod do, huh?
给外公看看
Show grandpa.
霍奇
我
I, uh,
这个电♥话♥我得接一下
I've gotta take this.
看
Mm. Look.
说吧 霍奇
Go ahead, Hotch.
抱歉打扰你
Hey. I'm sorry to bother you.
萨克拉门托警方刚找了我
I just got a call from sacramento P.D.
说有两具无名女尸
about two Jane Does.
她们有什么联♥系♥
What's the connection?
都在同一个单身公♥寓♥的储水箱里被发现
Both were found in the same SrO water reserve tank.
脸部都有多次刮伤的痕迹
Both had their faces slashed repeatedly.
弃尸在水里 嫌犯是女性吗
Water burial. Female offender?
考虑到犯案所需的体力状况
No. Given the physical strength required,
我们认为不是
we ruled it out.
我需要你去萨克拉门托跟我们会和
I need you to meet us in Sacramento.
好的 我就来
Yeah, I'll be there.
听着
Listen,
我
I, uh...
外公得走了
Grandpa's got to go.
这么急
Already?
很可惜 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
已经走了一个人
Um, we're a man down,
团队需要我
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表